ForumsThe TavernAny Username Regrets?

52 13540
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Accidently spelled it wrong? Picked something dumb like Fruitcake_Lover? If you are bemoaning your username pick, please do say something!

My only regret is that I forgot to capitalize my name: Themastaplaya, not themastaplaya.

• 52 Replies
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I regret my name being Charlie506. It would be The Chosen One.. ^^

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Mine is too long and clunky... I wasn't originally gonna use this account for the forums and commenting and stuff but then I did... I wish I could simplify it to Dapro or something shorter.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I really wish I had thought of it, but I just needed something honestly. If I could change mine, I would change it to what I use for everything else. BanjoKing1216.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I regretted putting numbers in mine for the longest time, because I thought it showed a lack of creativity, but it's gotten to the point where people don't even notice the numbers are there, and even that has backfired on me. @Ernie gets tagged in posts more often than I do.

But at least I've never gotten those wretched "cool username" comments. So that's a plus.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

No regrets here, SSTG are my name's initials.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Just now I was playing battle dawn. I named my castle "Wubbzy" which means my username on that game is Wubbzy. Kinda regret that.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I've never had this problem. Though, that's mainly because I can only decide upon a name after devoting several hours of consideration to the subject.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Full first name, no numbers, capitalized first letter, no special characters...

Feel that? Feels noice.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Not really big, but a tad small regret tagging '101' on 'Riptizoid' because I mean, Riptizoid is not exactly a name anybody can think of, so just that alone would've sufficed.

Ah well, can't cry over spilled milk under the bridge.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Not at all. Well, maybe a tiny bit.
People like to put "Storm" in front of things they do, apparently. Like StormDragon or StormCutter or StormRaven or whatever, and that makes my name less unique.
Because apparently there's a weird book series that starts with a book called Stormwalker that's about paranormal romance or something, and I don't like that at all. Opposite of that, it's also "Cyklop StormWalker" from the Leviathan series, and that is a very awesome giant machine thing.
However, I like to think people look at the word 'StormWalker' and think of me, not whatever things they associated StormWalker with before I entered and made their lives better.
But yep. I like my name, and I wouldn't change it.
Unnecessarily long post is unnecessarily long.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I have a tendency to change usernames whenever I feel like it. So I do kind of regret choosing this username instead of another one. But then again, the username I wanted was taken.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I regret choosing such a silly name. I mean MoonFairy? Granted I was 13 or so when I made the name, but still I wish I would've chosen something a little less girly.

cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

My thirteen year old self thought

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I feel left out =/

My username is pretty awesome, if you ask me. No regrets here.

But at least I've never gotten those wretched "cool username" comments. So that's a plus.

I like 'em =(
cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

uhh I don't know why but it didn't include the rest of my post but yeah I thought this would be good name when I was thirteen. I would like DangeresqueGuy.

Showing 1-15 of 52