ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78431 47048765
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,431 Replies
sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

19. Hey guys, i'm working hard nowadays... I mean, you know no time for playing pff!

Here this game waiting me (also i'm waiting this game too) for play but (yeah again) you know...

So, i'm just want to comes here for say "hi" (fast one) to all counters. i wish have a good days for all ^^

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

20. My God, last Friday was REALLY crazy! (Unfortunately, it was crazy in a bad way. I am thankful, however, that I came out of it safe and quickly since I could have potentially died or got injured, or not dead or injured but stuck for hours.) I was driving back home - I was about 30 minutes away - and the front left side of my car started to shake, mildly at first but quickly became more violent, so I slowed down and pulled over to the side. As I pulled over, I heard a loud BOOM! and then I see what used to be my tire rolling down the road.

I still successfully managed to safely pull over to the side and turn on my hazard lights but my front left tire was missing and just the rim remained. Thankfully, which was quite possibly the first time I was thankful for what happened next, a Kansas Highway Patrol Officer shortly came and helped me changed my tire. My spare tire was flat but a couple of good Samaritans offered to get it filled with air and bring it back.

I got back on my way but I had to drive slowly as the tire was smaller than the others and I'm positive that some of the people behind me were cussing at me. I'll never insult anyone driving slow in front of me ever again. I got home safely, and my Dad then decided to say, "Oh, I forgot to tell you that your front left tire was flat." . . .

Here's a picture of what's left of the rim below:
https://prnt.sc/qtazv4
(By the way, please don't ask me why I didn't check my tires. I just didn't think to because I'm obviously dumb, but lesson learned.)

On the flip side of things, EBF5 is finally on Armor Games! 😄 I played this game quite extensively on Matt's blog so I'm glad it's finally here. If any of you need help with like a medal or whatever in the game, I got chu covered, fam!

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

21. @RebelGamer_98 i'm glad you were survived and safe brother ^^

Here this master piece for you. (Also for Kansas Highway Patrol Officers too )

I'm started to play EBF5 on armorgames.com Great game... Also another great milestone for series. I like it. ^^

Ps: Ohh wait this is complete another count right? But i'm not Count anymore ehehhe. Yeaah \,,/

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

22. Thanks, @sietkafta. (Even though I'm actually a girl.) Also, Kansas (the band) is amazing! My Dad is a huge fan of them so I grew up with Kansas, and the fact they named the band the state they originate from is really cool! Anyway, I'm going to get my tires replaced this weekend. I will also be home and watch the Chiefs beat the 49ers - or, as my mom calls them, the forty whiners - at the Super Bowl. (Btw, my mom has a name for every NFL team, not just the 49ers.) Now, I'd better be going soon so I can go fai- err, I mean pass my Meteorology exam.

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

23. Reporting in to say I'm happy EBF5 is on the site...now, if we could get quests for it, I'd be ecstatic

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

24. I think quests are dead. Dunno why. For some reason they can't implement them in the new games format.

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

25.Yeah, there won't be any new quests in a while. I'm not sure if they're gonna be there overall anymore... Guess mobile gaming far overtook Flash.

Glad that you're safe. That could've ended really badly.

Also, I ripped EBF5 off Matt's blog. Didn't think it'd be available for free later. Sketchy? Yes, but. But. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Hehe. Imagine how many Californias there'd be if everyone named their band as the state they came from.

But I mostly made this post to say that right now, 02 02 2020 is my birthday! Another year to the counter. 'Twasn't that great of a day, but hey. I oughta make the most of my Sunday. And my cake.

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

26. Well you had your birthday on a complete palindrome. That counts for something.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

27. oh, (late) happy birthday, Sciller
and also, I guess you're pretty lucky to have a birthday on a complete palindrome, I'd have to live more than 2000 years to manage to have mine on a complete palindrome XD

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

28. Yeah, forgot to mention it. Happy (even though a little late) birthday!

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

29. Nonono Don't reset! Don't reset! Is spam. Also, thanks, guys. Can't wait for 02 02 2022. Also, overheard someone one a bus saying he'll turn 20 on 22 02 2022. I like to think there's a psychic link between us.
Also, sorry if it's the twentieth time I asked you, but when's your birthday AP?

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

30. Sorry I haven't added to the count for the past few days. Family, school and car issues (which has been resolved for now - I swear, my car has been an expensive mess since I got it) have taken up much of my time but I'm free now. The game on Sunday was very exciting and the Chiefs won with the final score being 20-31! Also, happy belated birthday @sciller45! My roommate's birthday is on the same day. (Hmm, what are the odds?)

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

31. my birthday is on April 15th (2000), so, if I wanted to celebrate it on a complete palindrome, I'd have to live until April 15th 5140 (if you write the month before the day) or April 15th 4051 if you write the day first XD

And also, hmm... the odds are between 1/366 and 1/365, so it's pretty unlikely, Rebel XD

Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

32. Happy Early birthday @armorplayergc

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

33. Let's keep counting

Showing 75016-75030 of 78431