ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78407 46513354
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,407 Replies
RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

34. Aren't we already counting?

Also, my brother's birthday was yesterday. Unfortunately, I haven't seen him in seven years and it's been a couple of years since I last spoke to him. I miss him. 😥 Sorry to be such a downer, but on the flip side of things, I have a great relationship with my little sister, a.k.a. @KittyAlana, as well as with my oldest brother. I have another brother (yes, I have three brothers) but I couldn't care less about him.

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

35. Sounds like a tragic story.

Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

36. Here is another number for the count as I don't know what to say

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

37. I'll have to bookmark it and make a note to bodge something together when April comes.

Wow. A family of five? I think three's the largest one I've seen.
Not that I've met a lot if families.

I wish I could say I have a great relationship with my siblings(brother and sister), but God had me be the youngest, lowest on the foodchain. Take sibling rivalry, add a seven-year gap and you get a... Well, I guess the reason I'm on the internet most of the time.

Eh, woe is me.

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

38. Being the youngest has its advantages. My sister is the baby of the family and she gets most of the attention and gets spoiled the most. I got mad because I wanted a makeup kit when I was, I think, thirteen years old and my parents said "NO! You're too young for makeup!", but when Alana asked for a makeup kit at thirteen years old, did her request get denied? Nope, my parents were like "Of course you can get a makeup kit, sweetie," while sixteen year old me was a bit peeved about how she got what she wanted despite that she was, in my parents' words, "too young for makeup". I don't hold grudges against her, as I was more upset with my parents than anything else. Oh well, she is horrible at applying makeup anyway despite that I offer her numerous tips but she never listens to me. Also, between my younger sister and my oldest brother, there's a fourteen year gap between them. The ages in my family - youngest to oldest - are: 18, 21 (me), 27, 30, and 32.

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

39. That seems to be the norm.

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

40. Ehehhe @RebelGamer_98 it's ok sis ^^

i'm really glad to see that. Yeah Kansas is great band for me too. Here another masterpiece for you, your dad, me and all people of Kansas lol. (Also all Kansas band fans \,,/ ) I enjoy it when this song starts playing in the GTA V

Yeah another lovely family of five. I like this too.

And another early happy birthday for you @armorplayergc enjoy ^^

and @disastermaster30

24. I think quests are dead. Dunno why. For some reason they can't implement them in the new games format.

Best idea so far for explain something...
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

41. Well, I've got 2 step-siblings, but both of them are much older than me, and it's been quite a while I don't talk to them, so it's almost like I've had no siblings at all XD (they are like, 12 years older than me)

thanks for the early happy birthday, sietkafta

and also, I think they aren't adding Quests because Flash will be discontinued this year, Epic Battle Fantasy 5 runs on Flash, it's a very well-known Flash game and it's also the second highest-rated game on AG (even higher than AG's old king, Kingdom Rush), yet it didn't get any Quests :|

bro, TBH, I kinda wish EBF5 got some Quests (and also became the highest rated game on AG )

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

42. It's a good game but you got to give it to swords and souls. The originality and gameplay in this is unmatched.

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

43. @armorplayergc That makes sense. While I do have a blood relation to my brothers, they were from my mom's previous marriage so they're actually half-siblings. It's interesting because I used to not have a good relationship with Tony, he lived with his Dad and lived in Texas. The first time I met him as a kid (he was living with my parents when I was born) was at his high school graduation. I saw him more when they moved back to Kansas. However, he can't stand his father anymore as he's selfish and egotistical. He also has a mental illness, but I don't want to demonize people with mental illnesses, but he doesn't do anything for it. Unfortunately, he can't stand MY father either, so I don't get to physically see him as much but we talk all the time.

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

44. Lol, your family is complicated. Send a photo of your genealogical tree.

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

45. Wait. Previous marriage? I thought your family were catholics...
Also, sorry if it'd be a bit too personal, but what mental illness?

HTML5 quests were added. But I don't think they built anything with them since Dwarves' kingdom was it?

Anyways, I'll be off for a bit. See y'all later maybe.

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

46. I think the last one with quests was black.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

47. yes. Black was the last game that got Quests, but not only that, it is also the only game that got them last year, only 13 Quests were added in the last 365 days O.O

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

48. It's okay, @sciller45. Yes, we are Catholic. By the way, my mom didn't want the divorce, her ex-husband divorced her. (He was cheating on her and wanted to marry the woman he was having the affair with. They're no longer together.) However, my mom got the marriage annulled. As for her ex-husband, he is schizophrenic.

Showing 75031-75045 of 78407