ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78408 46537618
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,408 Replies
disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

49. Let's discuss something happier... What games are you expecting for 2020?

ismael6
ismael6
108 posts
Baron

50. I guess cyberpunk or something

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

51. I am really excited about Mount and blade 2. It's been 12 years.

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

52. i'm happy to see you all guys ^^

@sciller45 nice to see you brother. is everything ok right? (hope you fine.)

@armorplayergc yeah omg EBF5 work with flash right lol i miss that point. And yes add quests on it would be a good idea... (Maybe that quests thing some kind of advertise idk. Devs or armorgames.com setup quests for promote games or site.. Really idk but it's just my opinion you know)

@disastermaster30 mate i think another cool @AntKarlov game would be nice for me as like Zombotron series... And maybe another @scriptwelder game idk i'm just thinking... And i think my last, one of horror game like https://armorgames.com/missed-messages-game/18697?tag-referral=horror what i'm looking for. Stunning one right? ( EBF and Forgotten Hill shared already.)

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

53. All in all it's just another number in the count

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

54. And one more from me

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

55. Ohh really? So this one another count too right? But i'm not Count anymore lol

We just pass the half of way and the temperature started to feeling more...

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

56. Well as most people are away from the count atm, here is another number.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

57. Have yourselves another number, comrades

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

58. Mount and Blade? I heard that it was a good game. I think it's in the refuse pile of my steam library right now. Alongside a bunch of other games I bought 'cause they were a really good deal.

I'm excited for two games the most. Half Life: Alyx which I'll probably play in a few years when I get a headset(And when Graphics Cards become more affordable. Thank you AMD, you're doing God's work)
I think I'm mostly excited for Alyx 'cause, well, it's a new Half-Life game! I thought there wouldn't be a new one at all!

-Serious Sam 4. I've played the Serious Sam games since I was a child(which probably got me into gaming at first, alongside Stronghold: Crusader), and after some 9 years, we're finally getting another one.

I could also put some honorable mentions. S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2. I'm just playing the series. In fact, I visited AG because the game crashed. Heh. And apparently it's one of the more stable games in the series. God knows what the most unstable, Clear Sky, will be like... Sadly, it'll come out in 2021.

Alan Wake 2. It's been 10 years. Alan's still stuck in the lake. Barry's trying his best to help him out. The whole thing's been layed out for a sequel which... never came. And that's a bit of a shame.

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

59. Mount and blade is probably the ultimate combat-micromanagement-sandbox game. One of the most moded games of all time. I haven't played the half life games although I probably should give them a go at some point... I think alan wake was something silent hill themed? I haven't played it though.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

60. games uh?

for a really long time, Minecraft (and some Flash games) have been like, the only games I played (I used to play PS2 games before that, but eventually moved to PC)

but in ~2016 or so, I started playing more and more different games

I remember buying GTA V because I used to love playing GTA Vice City on my PS2 when I was a kid, then after that I bought Rocket League, 'cause it seemed like a nice game (and my best friends were playing it, so I wanted to join them)

then, for quite some time, again, only a few games have probably been responsible for like 95% of the time I spent playing games (but there were more games than before, thanks mostly to Rocket League)

well... then I bought Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy, because Crash was one of the games I absolutely used to love when I was a kid

then last year, I bought 3 Flash games on Steam, Terraria, Stronghold Crusader 2 (I also liked playing Stronghold games when I was a kid) and a game called Colony Survival (it's similar to Minecraft, and I play it quite frequently with my friends nowadays)

And I started this year pretty well, I got both Portal games (had heard of but never played), 2 more Flash games (lol) and also Hollow Knight (a game that I, quite literally had never even heard of until like, a few hours before buying, but I decided to get it because it seemed really good). All of that on January 1st (Steam Winter Sale FTW)

then after that, I got the newest GemCraft and "Ori and the Blind Forest"

after getting GemCraft, I planned on finishing the games I had before buying new ones, but Ori seemed like a cool game, and it was 75% off XD

but this time it's for real... I'm gonna play the ones I have, 'cause there are quite a few unfinished games I wanna play more of

yeah, I'm probably gonna focus on Hollow Knight (this game is awesome and hard!), Crash and Ori for now I think

dude... I play many more games nowadays than I used to. really, I'd tell all of you to sometimes leave your "comfort zone" and try new games too, you may find some really good gems out there

like, I remember when my friends told me about Rocket League and I didn't want to buy it at first... I ended up buying it, and it became my 2nd favorite game

or sometimes you may even just find a game you really didn't know before and simply get that "oh dude, I'm sure I'd like this one!" feeling (like I did with Hollow Knight, which also turned out to be a gem) (but don't just go mad and keep buying random games all the time though, lol XD)

oh man... I made a really long post, sorry XD

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

61. A short note for another count and current topic (games)

i'm still waiting The Last Stand - Dead Zone on Steam. Con and armorgames.com must be to do something about that...

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

62. I got gemcraft as well. I have played many, many games of all shapes and sizes. Would be hard to recall them all.

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

63. Since I'm broke - college in the U.S. ain't cheap! - and don't buy many games (and still using the Xbox 360 - the ones that don't red ring), there's not too many games that I'm excited for. I guess one game that I'm excited for is The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe. I've never played the first one (the standalone game, not the HL2 mod) but I watched tons of YouTubers play it, which may have been a mistake as it's best to go in completely blind. So I promised myself that I wouldn't watch any YouTubers play it until I bought and played it myself.

Showing 75046-75060 of 78408