ForumsForum GamesAG High Court

180 41215
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

There seems to have been an issue going on between @MattEmAngel and @StormWalker that needs to be settled in court. The dispute has been going on in the 'AG Love Circle 2015' thread, so much that mods had to have shut it down. Now, here's how this is gonna work:

We're gonna settle this in an orderly fashion, court case style.
Roles:
@JACKinbigletters -Judge
@Doombreed - Bailiff
@Pieguyme - Jury member
@TheMostManlyMan - Jury member
@FishPreferred - Jury member
@nivlac724 - Jury member
@evilsweetblock - Jury member
@MattEmAngel - Matt's lawyer
@Riptizoid101 - Storm's lawyer
@MattEmAngel - Defendant
@StormWalker - Plaintiff
@apldeap123 - Court recorder

Now, if anyone would like to apply to be part of the jury (1 spot left), Matt's lawyer or Storm's lawyer, please say it here. The hearing begins in two days!

Edit: pick wasn't really involved in this from the start. Pie was, though.
Edit: Yes, Matt is going to defend himself.
Edit: Hopefully Jack can show up in time for the trial, if not, the trial is rescheduled for Thursday, March 5, at 3:30 EST. Everyone needs to be online for this to work.
Edit: Trial has been moved to Thursday, March 5, at 3:30 pm EST. All must show up at that designated time or will face charges of failure to appear before court when summoned.
Edit: Jury size has been downsized from 9 to 5. Positions still open!

• 180 Replies
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Prediction: jack shows up for the trial, as does everyone else involved, and justice is served.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

JACK seems busy. I appoint myself as the judge.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Objection! The plaintiff cannot, under any circumstances, appoint herself as judge.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I wish to be the secondary judge, if Jack does not post on march 4th then I shall take his spot. Also, if you say no to this, then I +Vote lynching Matt and making storm judge*

*Read supreme ruler of the universe

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Objection! The plaintiff cannot, under any circumstances, appoint herself as judge.

UR MUM IS A PLAINTIFF

Guys can we just skip to the sentence and make Matt guilty? There's no need to run a trial for this, you might as well label Matt a terrorist, a menace to society, an evil villain of which should be locked away forever and the key being thrown away.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Guys can we just skip to the sentence and make Matt guilty? There's no need to run a trial for this, you might as well label Matt a terrorist, a menace to society, an evil villain of which should be locked away forever and the key being thrown away.

Dont worry, I have agents that 'took care' oh Jack for tomorrow and I will surely be judge, and i am 99% biased to Stormwalker :3

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

supreme ruler of the universe

I'm down with that. My first edict is that Matt gets to touch the danger plants.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Matt gets to touch the danger plants.

o great queen of our universe, please grace me by allowing me to be forever loyal and torture matt, then record his screams so you may hear them over and over! I will shove the bark of poisonous trees under his fingernails and pop them off! I will slowly pull his toes off with pliers! I will cut off tiny bits of muscle and skin and then feed it to him before forcing him to wrestle rabid dogs! I am more than capable of being your lead torturer, mistress of the known universe!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

So, it appears the judge has not showed up. Should I sent him an extrajudicial document? Please coordinate people. This is a court!

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

*appears from under the judges chair.* Eh, what did I miss?

(Also when someone uses the @ for me it doesn't tell me that it's been done so I won't know if I've been summoned or not...)

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Welcome JACK. You may begin the trial according to the legal specifications and procedures. We are all waiting.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Naw im judge now, remember? we had a vote and all...

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

In light of my recent post, there seems to be no objectors. Court will be held at 5 PM Central time. If you do not attend, Matt gets the Death-By-Torture sentence.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Sorry, but the Law of 22 clearly states that all self-appointments of title must be made following the first official action made by the appointed holder of the title after its appointment by a recognized authority. Any appointment made prior or concurrent to the action cannot be recognized.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Wot?
ummm Yeah, sure, Jack said I could play Judge.

Showing 76-90 of 180