ForumsForum GamesAG High Court

180 41144
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

There seems to have been an issue going on between @MattEmAngel and @StormWalker that needs to be settled in court. The dispute has been going on in the 'AG Love Circle 2015' thread, so much that mods had to have shut it down. Now, here's how this is gonna work:

We're gonna settle this in an orderly fashion, court case style.
Roles:
@JACKinbigletters -Judge
@Doombreed - Bailiff
@Pieguyme - Jury member
@TheMostManlyMan - Jury member
@FishPreferred - Jury member
@nivlac724 - Jury member
@evilsweetblock - Jury member
@MattEmAngel - Matt's lawyer
@Riptizoid101 - Storm's lawyer
@MattEmAngel - Defendant
@StormWalker - Plaintiff
@apldeap123 - Court recorder

Now, if anyone would like to apply to be part of the jury (1 spot left), Matt's lawyer or Storm's lawyer, please say it here. The hearing begins in two days!

Edit: pick wasn't really involved in this from the start. Pie was, though.
Edit: Yes, Matt is going to defend himself.
Edit: Hopefully Jack can show up in time for the trial, if not, the trial is rescheduled for Thursday, March 5, at 3:30 EST. Everyone needs to be online for this to work.
Edit: Trial has been moved to Thursday, March 5, at 3:30 pm EST. All must show up at that designated time or will face charges of failure to appear before court when summoned.
Edit: Jury size has been downsized from 9 to 5. Positions still open!

• 180 Replies
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Ah, yes...evidence.

http://i.imgur.com/EWzDZpv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GWLSg3n.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/faksoub.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qusSGOp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eosK8iP.jpg

Let's have the jury decide on this. But as of now, you are relieved of your duties until further notice.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Leave it to detective apldeap to lurk on people's private property to scoop up the dirt. Can't wait for the trial to begin in another 30 pages.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

It's not private property if it's on the Internet, Rip.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

you are relieved of your duties until further notice.

Like bribing the bailiff is even worth it. That accomplishes next to nothing.
-

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I'm glad we have 20 pages of no trial in this thread, seems efficient.

Same. I plead the fifth.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

*Insert intense music here*
AND HERE I LAY ON YOU JUDGE, THE INFORMATION THAT I HAVE BRIBED FISH AND HE LET ME. HE SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE CASE!

*Smugly crosses arms*

So, you consider my non-committal response to you giving me directions to some place in the hopes that I will not do something accepting a bribe?

Same. I plead the fifth.

You need to be asked something for that.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

You need to be asked something for that.

Here's a secret: I don't feel like participating in the thread anymore. Please direct all questions to my lawyer, who should answer them wisely. (Or he won't get paid).

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@apldeap123 how do you know I've actually taken the bribe, and not just said this to storm? This is the internet like you said, so you need something much more solid.

Also, I am the bailiff. By law, I am the one who has the power to remove people from the case. But I've been very gentle with you. I've let you go on and on about me taking bribes, and accusing just about everyone else. Don't make me remove you from the case.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Also, I am the bailiff. By law, I am the one who has the power to remove people from the case. But I've been very gentle with you. I've let you go on and on about me taking bribes, and accusing just about everyone else. Don't make me remove you from the case.

Maybe everyone should be removed from the case. Maybe the case should be removed from the case. We'll just have a necktie party for all of you bribe solicitors and go home.
NB: if I don't receive three bushels of trout from pang within 2 hours, the preceeding statement is redacted.
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Ummm.... Theres still my idea?

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

One, the comments show you conspiring with Storm to manipulate the case to her favor.
Two, I was the one who appointed you as bailiff.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@apldeap123 1) Like I said, you need something more solid. There is no actual evidence that I've taken the offering. How do you know that I didn't just pretend to accept the offering just to satisfy StormWalker (which, I remind you, may murder everyone here! My life was in danger!)

2) This makes it even worse. Not only you accuse me based on practically nothing, but also, you were the one who first brought me in the case! Now you want me out!? Yeah ok. Also, You may have appointed me as a bailiff but I offered my services first. Your mockery of a trial is going too far. It hasn't even started yet and you are already attacking people. As the court recorder, contain yourself! You are nothing more

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

(which, I remind you, may murder everyone here! My life was in danger!)

She wont murder me, last time she tried she swore NEVER AGAIN! But all of you, you guys are in trouble.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

If you want to roleplay, please roleplay in the appropriate forum. I've moved this thread to the Forum Games for now.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Good Job Gantic . It was about time.

Showing 166-180 of 180