ForumsThe TavernWhat's Your Random Superpower?

685 226335
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know what's cool? Superpowers. What person wouldn't want superpowers? There's so many out there to choose from. There's flying, super strength, shooting lasers, etc. The list goes on forever.

However sometimes the people in fictional stories don't always get to choose their powers. I'm pretty sure Peter Parker didn't choose to get bitten by a radioactive spider.

So I've found this Superpower wiki to add some realism into the thread. This wiki contains thousands of powers. Some insanely powerful and those that are extremely useless.

What I want you to do is click the 'random page' link and then that's the power or powers you get. You can do this as many times as you want to get a combination of powers or just a single power.

For me, I'll keep it simple for now and do three.

Airwave Manipulation
Suicide Inducement
Warping Presence

Wow, that second one is going to be fun.

• 685 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Salvation
The power to retrieve, save and restore souls from hell. I don't see any actual usage in this and it goes totally against my alignment... -_-

Paradox Defiance
Actually pretty cool! Like the name says, I am unaffected by paradoxes. So I have some sort of Temporal Protection, Immunity to some laws of physics depending on the paradox and even the power to bend the rules. Finally, I am unaffected by established events and the so called Fate...

Poverty Inducement
Ooooh. Inducing poverty!!! O_O

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Letter Power Bestowal
I can give powers to myself and others by using letters or words. The power depends on the word or letter used. Imagine what I can do with this! xD What if I can give myself some form of reality warping? or Apocalypse Force Manipulation?

Periodic Table Powers
I can manipulate all elements of the Periodic Table. Pretty much an alchemist's dream So, some few applications I can think of are suffocating anyone by removing the oxygen around them, creating gold, possessing armor made of any metal and attacking with toxic elements in various different ways (from streams, to blasts and waves). I can probably even generate a massive piece of metal and throw it around or use it as a large whip/blade/war hammer/any other weapon, given that I can shape those freely Prepare to be sliced by blades of Titanium xD Or buried under a stream of Neodymium. This is most definitely an upper tier power.

Solar Energy Manipulation
Ooh! This includes heat and radiation manipulation, Solar attacks and constructs, absorbing and generating solar energy, manipulating light, etc. This combines very well with my previous power. I can make lead boil and fire a hot stream of it

This time I got 3 Upper tier powers in a single set! Just try to face me xD

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I had that periodic table one before. It's a really cool power.

Key Creation

I can create any kind of key. This doesn't really interest me to much.

Anger Augmentation

I can increase a person's anger, potentially even having them lash out. Meh, another bore.

Rubber Constructs

I can create anything out of rubber. Better than the other two by far but it still doesn't impress me.

I can create keys, augment anger, and construct objects out of rubber. Today was definitely not exciting.

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

Comic Narration

I can make comics come to life! OK, I will draw a comic book of me as a superhero, with magical powers and a really nice outfit.

Speed Embodiment

I am the embodiment of speed. So basically I'm really good at running away.

Impossible Physiology

I have a form that cannot be comprehended in any way. There is no physical. metaphorical or supernatural way I can exist. And yet I still do.

Conclusion: I am a stubborn superhero who hates traffic. GET OUT MY WAY!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Meaning I could throw whales or sharks at my opponents.

Whales don't live in lakes or rivers and the only sharks you'll be able to throw are bull sharks.

Meta Variable Manipulation

I can change the variables of reality. For example I can change theoretical laws, philosophical ideas and anything else like that. A big plus for me is one of my favorite powers, vector manipulation, is an application. However it also comes with other powers like reality warping, superpower manipulation, time stopping, etc. This is an awesome power.

Motion Magic

Hmmm, wonder what I can do with this. *clicks on motion manipulation* Ohhh my... that's a lot of stuff. Also I get vector manipulation again. Yay! An unfortunate part about this is that apparently magic always comes with a price. Other than that, I got another awesome power.

Formulated Magic Blasts

I can fire magic blasts that look like creatures or objects. There's not really anything useful about having my blasts look like things other than looking cool. An ok power.

I manipulate variables, control movement using magic, and shoot magic blasts that can look like animals or objects. I got a good set today.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Toxikinetic Creature Creation

I think I had this power a long time ago. Anyway, I make creatures out of poison. Not too cool of a power.

Omnikinetic Force Manipulation

This one is a bit hard to understand. From what I'm getting though, is that I have telekinesis of extreme power but I cannot perform complex telekinetic operations. Anyway, seeing as I have telekinesis of extreme power and disintegration is one of the applications. This power is no laughing matter. I like it.

Technique Reading

I can read the powers and abilities a person has. What this means is that I can anticipate a power they'll use and attempt to avoid it. I can also duplicate or even nullify their powers. A very useful power in a world with other power users.

I can create creatures made out of poison, I have extremely powerful telekinesis, and I can read attacks. Honestly this is a very good set.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Delayed set of 2 powers from yesterday, cause I accidentally closed the tab -_-

Dark Light Manipulation
I always liked the concept of a Black Light. So contradictory! Anyway, with this, I can manipulate a type of light with destructive properties. Applications include the infamous Ultimate Burning (though to a certain degree I suppose), Unhealing, Radiation generation, Pain and Blindness Inducement, even Nuclear Explosion Inducement! o.o

Reality Artistry
The power to control reality through artistic means! Even Gastronomical means or digital art will do it! o.o Imagine it like a painter whose paintings come to life except far greater, since my level of control is almost absolute! I don't get what's going on with the upper tiers these days, my last 5 powers are all upper tier and beyond. Maybe Lady luck is back! xD

I don't think I need to go on. These two are so cool by themselves, no need for a third power.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Vampire Physiology
Vampire. Duh.

Vocal Replication
The ability to perfectly replicate any sound one hears. Also known as the ultimate parrot.

Claw Retraction
Self-explanatory.

Synopsis:
Today I am a parrot vampire with retractable claws. I feel cheated somehow...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Transcendent Ghost Physiology

I'm a ghost god. Awesome!

Unraveling

I can unravel my body into strands... How wonderful.

Time Frame Creation

I control how time works. While it isn't time manipulation, I can control the speed of time. For example I can slow or speed up seconds, minutes, days, weeks, months, years, etc. I do not control time but I control how it functions. I'll never be late again!

I'm a ghost god who is able to unravel into strands and control the flow of time. The first and third are pretty great. The second is just no.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Atmospheric Pounding
I can... pound the atmosphere? Seriously, who wrote this?

Perspective Manipulation
Now that is a uber power if ever I saw one. Since everything is perspective, the ability to manipulate all perspectives about everything becomes the ability to manipulate everything. And I mean everything.
Applications include: omnipotence, omnipresence, omniscience, omnificence, omnilock, nonexistence, origin manipulation, etc. See for yourself, the list is long My only limit is my own imagination. Within that, I am all-powerful.

The second power beats any other power I ever had, I think. So I will leave it at that for today

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Temporal Guardianship

Ah yes, I got this a while ago. Nice power ^^

Enhanced Brain Capacity
This doesn't sound great, simply good, but trust me it is. One of the applications is possibly my favorite power so far: Intuitive Aptitude. Due to my enhanced brain capacity, I can learn new things instantly, I have an innate understanding of how things work, enhanced intelligence, accelerated perception and thought process, and Enhanced concentration Capacity. This depends on my level of control of course, but if I possess this at a high level, my Intuitive Aptitude can allow me to know how other Powers work and replicate them near instantly! Not bad huh?

Omnipotence Embodiment
Heheheh! I think R2 got that before. I am not just an Omnipotent being, I am Omnipotence! I do not just have absolute power, I am absolute power itself XD

I don't think I need to go on here either. I am just satisfied that lady luck is back, even temporarily ^^

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Inner Power

I can unleash a hidden power. Considering one of the many applications is God Mode, this isn't a power to laugh at.

Stabilization

From what I understand is that I can reinforce anything. Seeing as this comes with a variety of applications this is pretty useful.

Killing Resurrection

I can resurrect someone after I killed them, causing them to join my side. So I can create an army of the undead. Whoo!

I can kill my enemies and resurrect them into zombies as well as reinforce them. If my army of zombies don't work I can just use my hidden power. I'm very satisfied with the results.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Whatever comes next must necessarily be disappointing after my last power, but here go my daily three anyway

Speed Clones
I am so fast that I apparently can leave solid "afterimages" of myself that can attack too, though they probably dissipate after seconds only. Honestly, the speed thing is almost better than the clones anyway.

Alternate Reality Creation
I can create alternate dimensions and control them to some degree. That's quite nice.

Omni-Empowerment
The ability to be empowered by everything. This is a great power since it means I am basically surrounded by potential power sources. However, despite having the word 'omni' in it, I cannot really consider this a uber power; while I am empowered by everything, it does not mean that I have unlimited power since it does not say how much it empowers me. It just means I am not picky. Anyway, still a great power.

I am a speed junky that draws power form everything and can create alternate realities. It's an OK set.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Electric Bullet Projection
I can attack with bullets of electricity. Basically a very specific type of lightning attack. Useful in combat but not much. By itself it's a low tier power.

Anti Energy Physiology
The power to have a body made completely out of anti-energy, or transform into such a form. Applications vary depending on whether I am a nigh formed or a full formed anti-energy being, but that's ok. ON the first case this is an upper tier power, on the second, it's an uber judging by the applications xD Nigh formed beings have invulnerability, enhanced speed and conditioning, pain suppression, intangibility and Anti-Energy Manipulation. Full formed anti energy beings have all these including supernatural conditioning, elemental shapeshifting, flight, telekinesis and most importantly, Quintessense force, meaning the ability to generate limitless amounts of energy from my body.

I don't think I need to go on, I am covered by this set

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Fatigue Manipulation

I control fatigue. So basically I can make you grow tired and keep myself refreshed. Yawn! And yes, that pun was intended.

Emotion Infusion

I can infuse emotions and make myself or weapons more powerful. A meh power for right now.

Expanding Energy Bolts

I can shoot a ball of lightning that can expand on contact. For example I can shoot a ball the size of a baseball and when in contact with something it expands to the size of a car. The bad thing is the bolts can hurt me too.

I control fatigue, infuse emotions into things, and shoot expanding balls of lightning.

Showing 346-360 of 685