ForumsThe TavernWhat's Your Random Superpower?

685 226089
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know what's cool? Superpowers. What person wouldn't want superpowers? There's so many out there to choose from. There's flying, super strength, shooting lasers, etc. The list goes on forever.

However sometimes the people in fictional stories don't always get to choose their powers. I'm pretty sure Peter Parker didn't choose to get bitten by a radioactive spider.

So I've found this Superpower wiki to add some realism into the thread. This wiki contains thousands of powers. Some insanely powerful and those that are extremely useless.

What I want you to do is click the 'random page' link and then that's the power or powers you get. You can do this as many times as you want to get a combination of powers or just a single power.

For me, I'll keep it simple for now and do three.

Airwave Manipulation
Suicide Inducement
Warping Presence

Wow, that second one is going to be fun.

• 685 Replies
Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Umbrakinetic Claws

Apparently I'm a dark type pokemon.

Corruption Infusion

I can imbue any person or weapon with demonic powers including my own shadow claws apparently. This could actually be really useful.

Brain Entity Physiology

This is more of a weakness than a power, unless my body is a psychic construct of my mind but that seems pretty rare.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I wish that I had had the disease immunity superpower over this past weekend because I had a bad case of food poisoning.

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

Easy, I wish I could become invisible, that way I can sneak up on my friends on Halloween (evil laugh)

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Easy, I wish I could become invisible, that way I can sneak up on my friends on Halloween (evil laugh)

What a noble cause...But, why don't you try joining us in the power roulette (Instructions in the OP)?

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Self-Hatred Inducement

Metal Generation

Galaxy Creation

I can generate my own armor and weapon, play god by creating whole galaxies... and make you hate yourself. Sounds fun!

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Matter Substitution

Oh yeah, that's OP.

Rain Manipulation

By itself it seems this is a lame power. However, with my Matter Substitution, I can most likely switch the rain with something else.

Shock Wave Manipulation

Another OP power, electricity that can go through anything... if I'm reading that right. Plus with my rain power this can make my electricity even more damaging.

Anyone wanna fight?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I made a mistake, shock wave manipulation is supposed to be shock wave emission.

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

Today's TripleRandomPowers:

Omni-Communication
Self-Sustenance
Chronokinetic Constructs

So I'm capable of talking with anything living and unlinving, while I don't need anything and I can create things from... time. Gooood.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Superego Embodiment
Micro-Oxygen Manipulation
Invulnerability Bestowal

Okay, I can try make someone do good things and make someone invulnerable but I can't use it on myself. However, I can control micro-oxygen. Laaaaaame.... (minus the second one)

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Wait, do you guys do a new spin every day? Sweet, maybe I won't turn out to be a demonic pokemon this time.

Self Origin Manipulation

I'm immune to any reality warping affects used on me and I can presumably alter my own origins to give myself other super powers. It's basically psuedo-omnipotence.

Addictive Contentment

I can turn other people into stalkers. This has so much potential for abuse, it really shouldn't exist.

Velocity Manipulation

I command physics, within the relatively limited realm of velocity.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Atomic Cancellation - Apparently, this means I can excite the atoms in a material to the point where they separate into lone ions.
Air Manipulation - This would be mediocre if not for vacuum generation.
Telepathic Combat - Exactly what constitutes a physical telepathic attack is beyond me, but okay.

Micro-Oxygen Manipulation

Description:
The user is able to manipulate oxygen atoms that are smaller than normal, and can pierce any material. Down at the atomic levels, all matter forms a mesh. When Micro-oxygen is introduced, it slips into the mesh of atoms.

It looks like it was written by a group of 6-year-olds who just spent an afternoon gawking at wikipedia articles they had absolutely no understanding of. There are many questions I would like to ask the author, most of them relating to the frequency and severity with which he/she was dropped on her/his head as an infant, but the most baffling mystery is: Why on Earth is it being called oxygen when it clearly isn't anything even remotely similar to oxygen????????
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Unfortunately some of the articles aren't very descriptive.

Strength Embodiment

So I can feed off the strength of others or myself in order to get stronger. That's actually pretty cool.

Sirenia Physiology

So I'm a manatee? That's... wow... that's a really useless power.

Geyser Creation

It kind of works with the manatee power. It's also kind of alright.

So I'm a manatee that can create geysers and feed off the strength of others.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Really...? Two questions. Who and why.

No idea, but I'm sure I'd find a use for it.

So I'm a manatee? That's... wow... that's a really useless power.

Don't complain until you're a brain in a jar.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I took another roll and got the most overpowered superpower set ever.

Omnipresential Attack
Selective Elimination
Dark Matter Manipulation

I can basically attack anyone in the universe and can also make it so someone will be unable to know anything about a certian object. Finally, I can control Dark Matter. I might as well stop now, seeing as this set of power is pretty much unbeatable. :P

Showing 46-60 of 685