ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman RPG (2016)

721 165601
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I allow as many players as possible. Registrations are open!

Now...

Does.. Does anyone remember The Superhuman RPG? Way back about 4 years ago?

I admit, I didn't think I would be opening this game again. But then I think of the fun I had hosting it when I was fourteen. I started this RPG back when I was thirteen, I believe, and it had been a blast to play with my players.

Now that I'm almost eighteen (at the time of this OP), maybe I want to give this another try.

If you are aware of what I do here in the forums (and I really mean, aware. So skip past if you don't know anything about me):

[My ideas are all fizzed out at the moment. I will continue to update, though it DEFINITELY will be infrequent. What I'm sure, though, is that The Superhuman requires more improvisation than my own story. So it takes less of an effort, not that it detracts from how much I want to host this game.]

---

"A human figure rose and fell, its chest swelling slightly. It looked up, not knowing what it would look at in this darkness. Then a voice spoke into its head, and the figure screamed out, its body writhing in pain.

The figure stepped out into the light. It breathed in..

And something small fell out of its womb.

And it breathed out. It smiled and more fell from its body.

And more.

And more."

"You kiddin' me?"

A thirteen-year-old boy jumped in shock, as he looked at the source of the voice that startled him.

A woman, sat opposite him, stared at him with a quizzical and mocking look.

"That's how the first superhuman came to be?" said the woman.

The boy nodded fervently. "Yes! You've gotta believe me!"

"This is ****ing ridiculous."

The woman stepped out as the boy continued to shout, pleading for her approval. She slammed the door behind and shook her head. She looked around, the city bustling about her.

Superhumans were everywhere. She saw a few men and women in a construction site, lifting fifteen-metre bars of metal in each hand, walking about. The woman could hear chattering and laughter among them.

Cars streaked by in front of her, but there were many, racing past the cars. A lot of them wore business suits, T-shirts, shorts, jeans. Normal people, she thought.

She heard a booming voice coming from her left. She turned and looked as the glass walls of the town hall burst into shards as the mayor stepped out to view, red fury in his face. She heard a sigh coming from behind the mayor as the glass shards floated back to where they originally were.

The woman heard another scream, something ten times softer than the booming voice, coming from in front of her as a man in black snatched a woman's purse away. The man looked back, summoned a flicker of flame and threw a ball of fire at the woman. She ducked out of the way and sent her hand out. The man grunted as his grip on the purse loosened. He put his hands to the sides of his head and screamed in agonizing pain. The woman picked her purse up and fired a shimmering wave of force at the man, knocking him towards the road.

Where did they come from? she thought.

---

I hope the story above can explain the setting and tone of this whole RPG.

Now, I allow as many players as possible. I will try to keep track of everyone, but I need to have you do something for me. First off, fill it this sheet.

Name: (Insert)
Sex: Male/Female
Superpower: (Anything within reason)
---
Biography: (Please keep it concise. I can't read walls and walls of text. It should include your past, personality and how you came to be in the present.)
---
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
---
HP: 20/20

Then, what I type below your sheet, please quote it and post it. I will also do the same for you.

---

I hope I can update once every day. I will try my best.

• 721 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Donary Trunton
Sex: Trans-man
Superpower: Spoon manipulation
---
Biography: Was kicked out of high school from his extreme spoon fetish. After being kicked out, he stupidly jumped down a well and became unconscious. It was when he woke up that he found himself with his unusual power of spoon manipulation. When he returned to the surface using spoons as picks, he immediately got a job at the local cafe as a dishwasher.
---
XP: 8/20
---
HP: 12/20
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
5 spoons
Crowbar
Pistol [3]

"I'll go to sleep after you answer this one question." I say. "What were the Axes planning to do here? What was their goal?"

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Name: Hephaestus
Sex: Male
Superpower: Ash Mimicry
---
Biography: Formerly named Tom, he grew up in the city to a working class family. He learned the trade of metalworking and has been employed by the biggest steel works of the city ever since. His power was revealed several years ago when he survived a tragic accident that cost two of his coworkers their lives. Triggered accidentally at first, he quickly learned to control his abilities at will thanks to his stoic and obstinate nature, and subsequently adopted the name Hephaestus.
---
---
HP: 19/20
---
Inventory:
$100

"What the hell are you talking about?" the man said. "You killed my two only friends in the world. I hope they see you burn in hell while they're in heaven."
He lashed out at you with his green arm, sending a wave of green liquid.

I jump to the side to avoid the attack.

"Rubbish! I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about either."

At that I blow a large cloud of ash at his direction, hoping for a diversion.
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Okay, first off, I'm going to have to balance your powers. Unless you want to start at later levels, you're only able to affect your target's mind subtly. You aren't able to just outright cripple someone instantly. Your power would be more suited to a dialogue-focused RPG than a combative one. That's fine. I can juggle that too.

(Yup, that was my intention initially too I disagree on the combat bit though. Insecurities can have a different effect than outright horror. For example the former can make the enemy take more damage from mind based attacks while the latter make him less dependable by reducing that enemy's damage or combat capabilities. The same can go for different emotional responses, like deriving pleasure from an enemy's suffering healing me, or nullifying enemies' defenses by draining their hopes and dulling their senses. Obviously all these are unlocked as my power and level of control progresses, so for now I am still less powerful. At any rate, my character is a subtle and manipulative character who works from the shadows to achieve what he needs. )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Scott Richards
Superpower: Dark Psychological Manipulation
---
Biography: Once an unremarkable software engineer, Scott developed extreme schizophrenia, or so he thought. What at first made him dangerous to others, became his solace as the rest of the world abandoned him. Listening to the voices and searching in the darkest corners of his mind. Now, he is back, having adopted an extremely nihilistic view for everything and calling himself "The Dark Prince" when out of control. He has the power to terrify people with his thoughts by tapping into their minds or create insecurities for them. Mental attacks can cause his adversaries to completely collapse by crippling them, or decaying their minds. His corrupting influence extends to himself every time he uses his power.
Appearance: Tall and very slim man, usually seen wearing a suit. Short black hair and brown eyes. Clean shaved with a discreet tattoo of a dark symbol on the top of his left hand. A larger one on his back.
---
---

"Scott," a voice said. "Richards. Never thought I'd finally see you."
You were pushed to a chair in the darkness. Then your eyes quickly shut due to the light bulb turning on in front of you. After adjusting to it, you saw a man with a detective coat, long and brown."Seen reports of you disturbing your neighbours. One even said you had a bloodied sickle wherever you go. What's going on?" You had a small house, isolated from the neighbourhood nearby. You had some money left and sustained yourself quite well for the time you lived in your house. Apparently, the neighbours had seen you as a weird blue boy; they didn't want to see such an unworldly sight. One was even so paranoid as to call the cops. This didn't all happen within a day or a week. This lasted for a few years. Then you had heard police sirens. They acted on what it seemed like false information given by the caller and had knocked you out, bringing you here in a interrogation room. And by the way, the bloodied sickle was part of the false information.

I try to answer rationally. I figure this man's resolve is not on the verge of breaking yet and besides, I don't think I am strong enough to bend his will.

"Is that what you usually do to suspects? Bag them and send them down here before even searching or getting a warrant?"

I straighten up an respond in a more coherent manner. My senses are coming back to me slowly, or so it feels.

"Let's be truthful to each other. If I am here, it's because you don't like me either. You could feel it too, couldn't you? Something unnatural in me, something that pushed you away from me. My unnerving presence stirs something in everybody. it's not a secret, not to me at least. But if you think dragging me down here is a good opportunity to investigate this further, you are mistaken. There is nothing to find. And I've been dealing with this all my life. Well, all my life, since I came back that is."

It was somewhat of a risky gambit. WIth the situation like that for years, I hoped the detective has read my file by now. That will stop him from asking irritating questions and understand that I am talking about my past condition. In the end, maybe I can find more about him, than he can about me this way.

(Sorry for making this long, I just focused on dialogue and RP, instead of actual RPG. I will try to shorten the rest of my responses)

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Axorez
Superpower: Ice Magic
---
Biography: In the past, he lived with his moderate family whose parents work as farmers. He discovered his superpower while playing hide-and-seek in his school with his friends. He made ice in the ground. Fortunately, he was hiding in an empty room and tried to melt it, which worked. No one discovered it. He is responsible, often putting himself at fault, and moderately kind. He lacks self confidence. Present day, he's a 9th grade student doing fine.
---
XP: 3/20
---
HP: 3/20

(near death. wonder what i did wrong?)

I need medical attention... I don't think i can even use powers right. I go to where one can ask to get to see a doctor(whatsitsname) and ask to see one.

Before you did, your eyes rolled.

And you came across large plain. You saw nothing but green until the horizon. Then a shape popped up from a few hundred yards away.

You noticed Geralt, lightning surging through his body.

===

---
Biography: Was kicked out of high school from his extreme spoon fetish. After being kicked out, he stupidly jumped down a well and became unconscious. It was when he woke up that he found himself with his unusual power of spoon manipulation. When he returned to the surface using spoons as picks, he immediately got a job at the local cafe as a dishwasher.
---
---
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
5 spoons
Crowbar
Pistol [3]

"I'll go to sleep after you answer this one question." I say. "What were the Axes planning to do here? What was their goal?"

"Their goal?" Scarlet said. "They want my drugs. Simple. Now, dear, go back to sleep.

The shutter was shut for real this time. Everyone was about done with the corpses, and you felt a slap on the back.

"Good job there. Didn't know the scoundrel's servant could do so well."

For the first time since you two have met, he slightly grinned.

"Name's Vernaculis. Or Vern."

===

---
Biography: Formerly named Tom, he grew up in the city to a working class family. He learned the trade of metalworking and has been employed by the biggest steel works of the city ever since. His power was revealed several years ago when he survived a tragic accident that cost two of his coworkers their lives. Triggered accidentally at first, he quickly learned to control his abilities at will thanks to his stoic and obstinate nature, and subsequently adopted the name Hephaestus.
---
---
---
Inventory:
$100

I jump to the side to avoid the attack.

"Rubbish! I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about either."

At that I blow a large cloud of ash at his direction, hoping for a diversion.

You heard a scream as you blew ash towards the man.

"You scum! Come back here!"

There was a bit of tingling sensation, not coming from your body, but from the ash cloud. The tingling felt panicky.

===

(Benjamin Vincent) Dolan
Superpower: Control over Gravity
---
Biography: Dolan was an only child born to a normal family, his father seemed to possess some kind of control over light, so Dolan may have inherited his power from his father, he first discovered it when he was 8, he was making some objects float, Right now he owns a relatively successful small restaurant in a part of town, at first he seems like a cheerful person, but he's actually very cruel and selfish, he also has a habit of biting his tongue until it bleeds when he is in a bad situation, he acts normal so he doesn't have to risk being frowned down by others, he uses his powers mostly when it's a conflict, so he doesn't cause much disruption.
He's feeling the bern.

---
XP: 4/20
---
HP: 18/20 {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII--}

3 XP, awesome.
Only 4996 to go.

It's ENTIRELY possible that I made up the XP needed to get to level 20. But hey, it might be true.

After I'm done with that, I put the trash can where it was.
"Hopefully nobody notices, heh!"

I figure I should avoid Todd considering he just took a car to the torso(?) and felt nothing, I go back into my car and put the shovel in the backseat as always, I then attempt to drive it if my hands are still in good condition, if they are I go to my restaurant figuring calling the police right now won't help much and will probably try to arrest me for crashing into todd, and in my restaurant the cooks might give me a hand in beating todd up if he shows up again, if not I try as hard as I can to park and just wait until my hands are in better condition so I can drive again.

Everything worked out well. You put the trash can back where it belonged, though the trash itself was spewed around it. You put the shovel back and drove to your restaurant.

As you entered the front door, you heard fighting happening in the kitchen.

===

---
Biography: Once an unremarkable software engineer, Scott developed extreme schizophrenia, or so he thought. What at first made him dangerous to others, became his solace as the rest of the world abandoned him. Listening to the voices and searching in the darkest corners of his mind. Now, he is back, having adopted an extremely nihilistic view for everything and calling himself "The Dark Prince" when out of control. He has the power to terrify people with his thoughts by tapping into their minds or create insecurities for them. Mental attacks can cause his adversaries to completely collapse by crippling them, or decaying their minds. His corrupting influence extends to himself every time he uses his power.
Appearance: Tall and very slim man, usually seen wearing a suit. Short black hair and brown eyes. Clean shaved with a discreet tattoo of a dark symbol on the top of his left hand. A larger one on his back.
---
---

(Yup, that was my intention initially too I disagree on the combat bit though. Insecurities can have a different effect than outright horror. For example the former can make the enemy take more damage from mind based attacks while the latter make him less dependable by reducing that enemy's damage or combat capabilities. The same can go for different emotional responses, like deriving pleasure from an enemy's suffering healing me, or nullifying enemies' defenses by draining their hopes and dulling their senses. Obviously all these are unlocked as my power and level of control progresses, so for now I am still less powerful. At any rate, my character is a subtle and manipulative character who works from the shadows to achieve what he needs. )

Nice. I'll take that into consideration the next time you encounter something.

I try to answer rationally. I figure this man's resolve is not on the verge of breaking yet and besides, I don't think I am strong enough to bend his will.

"Is that what you usually do to suspects? Bag them and send them down here before even searching or getting a warrant?"

I straighten up an respond in a more coherent manner. My senses are coming back to me slowly, or so it feels.

"Let's be truthful to each other. If I am here, it's because you don't like me either. You could feel it too, couldn't you? Something unnatural in me, something that pushed you away from me. My unnerving presence stirs something in everybody. it's not a secret, not to me at least. But if you think dragging me down here is a good opportunity to investigate this further, you are mistaken. There is nothing to find. And I've been dealing with this all my life. Well, all my life, since I came back that is."

It was somewhat of a risky gambit. WIth the situation like that for years, I hoped the detective has read my file by now. That will stop him from asking irritating questions and understand that I am talking about my past condition. In the end, maybe I can find more about him, than he can about me this way.

(Sorry for making this long, I just focused on dialogue and RP, instead of actual RPG. I will try to shorten the rest of my responses)

It's fine. This RPG has more RP elements to it anyway. I only mostly deem what happens or not during combat.

"What about your neighbours, Mr. Richards?" the detective asked. "They say that you're putting their minds in crazy. The rumours. You were walking around with a bloodied sickle, weren't you?"

Ah, misinformation, you thought.

"We're currently investigating your house," he said. "And we'll release you by the time we're done."

With your keen observation (I'm pretty sure you're perceptive like that), you could see a little uncertainty in his eyes. You also noticed that the word 'warrant' guilt-tripped him ever so slightly, but he was vigilant.

Or at least he was trying to be.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

---
---
---

"What about your neighbours, Mr. Richards?" the detective asked. "They say that you're putting their minds in crazy. The rumours. You were walking around with a bloodied sickle, weren't you?"
Ah, misinformation, you thought.
"We're currently investigating your house," he said. "And we'll release you by the time we're done."
With your keen observation (I'm pretty sure you're perceptive like that), you could see a little uncertainty in his eyes. You also noticed that the word 'warrant' guilt-tripped him ever so slightly, but he was vigilant.
Or at least he was trying to be.

'Bingo', I think to myself. I could see the doubt in his eyes. Time to strike home verbally. I attempt to subtly exert my influence, while intimidating him verbally:

"Oh, I'm sure you do. You investigate what you don't know. But madness is a life changing experience. I ought to know. So the way I see it, you could ignore it, pretend you never encountered it and continue living the rest of your life, like the little ignorant child which is scared of the big bad boogeyman, or you could let madness sink in your mind. You could let me show you things you cannot imagine. But you are not going to do that. Because you too, are afraid of the unknown. You too want there to be a bloody sickle in my house so that you can explain all this logically. So you can go back to being the little child." I say with a calm, but very subtly intimidating tone.

"Do you dare to ask yourself the question here? Are you brave enough to do that at least? Can you ask yourself what happens, if there is nothing to be found, despite the mass reports of my suspicious and violent activity over the last years? Or are you keeping me here in an attempt to avoid that question?"

I end my little speech by striking onto his lack of warrant:

"Unfortunately detective, even the insane have rights. Maybe you should ask yourself if those rights were meant to separate you from madness itself. Maybe, you should leave the void alone. Nothing good ever comes out of it."

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$100

You heard a scream as you blew ash towards the man.
"You scum! Come back here!"
There was a bit of tingling sensation, not coming from your body, but from the ash cloud. The tingling felt panicky.

I don't immediately register the sensation as I turn to run, but when I realize it is coming from the ash cloud, I begin to think quickly. 'Am I panicking? Is it... him? Focus! I'm getting feedback somehow. How is irrelevant. Can I inverse the process? That's it!'

The moment the thought occurs to me, I face the man again, concentrate my mind on the tingling feeling, looking at the ash cloud, and put my will into a single thought: Rotate. I try to manipulate the ash cloud, will it into a spinning movement around the man.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
5 spoons
Crowbar
Pistol [3]

(I'm gonna assume you're talking about the bat man)

I grin. "Vernaculis eh. Is that foreign?"

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
Biography: In the past, he lived with his moderate family whose parents work as farmers. He discovered his superpower while playing hide-and-seek in his school with his friends. He made ice in the ground. Fortunately, he was hiding in an empty room and tried to melt it, which worked. No one discovered it. He is responsible, often putting himself at fault, and moderately kind. He lacks self confidence. Present day, he's a 9th grade student doing fine.
---
---
HP: 3/20

Before you did, your eyes rolled.

And you came across large plain. You saw nothing but green until the horizon. Then a shape popped up from a few hundred yards away.

You noticed Geralt, lightning surging through his body.

(A large plain? were i not in the hospital?)
(Once one reaches 0 HP, does one faint or die? If the latter, how does one get to faint?)
A large plain? How? And Gerald is here? Teleportation? I take a quick glance at the plain, Well, I don't think i can avoid him. Maybe i can make him faint? I fire an ice bolt at him.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
---
---

'Bingo', I think to myself. I could see the doubt in his eyes. Time to strike home verbally. I attempt to subtly exert my influence, while intimidating him verbally:

"Oh, I'm sure you do. You investigate what you don't know. But madness is a life changing experience. I ought to know. So the way I see it, you could ignore it, pretend you never encountered it and continue living the rest of your life, like the little ignorant child which is scared of the big bad boogeyman, or you could let madness sink in your mind. You could let me show you things you cannot imagine. But you are not going to do that. Because you too, are afraid of the unknown. You too want there to be a bloody sickle in my house so that you can explain all this logically. So you can go back to being the little child." I say with a calm, but very subtly intimidating tone.

"Do you dare to ask yourself the question here? Are you brave enough to do that at least? Can you ask yourself what happens, if there is nothing to be found, despite the mass reports of my suspicious and violent activity over the last years? Or are you keeping me here in an attempt to avoid that question?"

"Unfortunately detective, even the insane have rights. Maybe you should ask yourself if those rights were meant to separate you from madness itself. Maybe, you should leave the void alone. Nothing good ever comes out of it."

"I'll leave you alone now. We'll release you as soon as we're done."

The detective rushed out of the room and shut the door, locking it hurriedly.

(3 XP)

You waited for a few days. You were given a bed to rest in, a camera to spy on you 24/7, plain food and water.

When they eventually found no evidence of a bloodied sickle, you were let off. You were given transport by the police back home.

You entered your home at last, only to see it in ruins. It was a pretty small house, and you wouldn't think that someone could cause this much mess after the police had done their investigation.

You saw graffiti across some of the walls.

'GET OUT OF HERE'. 'FREAK'. 'MURDERER'.

You certainly saw a lot more of the word 'FREAK' than others. It could possibly be the whole neighbourhood, but you knew three people who did it; a business man a few ten steps from where you were, a homeless man who lived in one of the alleys of the neighbourhood and a middle-class ugly housewife who only knew how to complain.

===

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$100

I don't immediately register the sensation as I turn to run, but when I realize it is coming from the ash cloud, I begin to think quickly. 'Am I panicking? Is it... him? Focus! I'm getting feedback somehow. How is irrelevant. Can I inverse the process? That's it!'

The moment the thought occurs to me, I face the man again, concentrate my mind on the tingling feeling, looking at the ash cloud, and put my will into a single thought: Rotate. I try to manipulate the ash cloud, will it into a spinning movement around the man.

As you tried to manipulate the ash cloud, you thought ROTATE.

Before you could notice any ash moving at all, you saw the man bursting out of the cloud to the right, hacking away and shaking the ash off of his green arm. He squinted his eyes, trying to find you.

===

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
5 spoons
Crowbar
Pistol [3]

(I'm gonna assume you're talking about the bat man)

I grin. "Vernaculis eh. Is that foreign?"

Whoops. Yes, you're right. Vernaculis is the bat man.

"I don't know. I took the name myself. Sounded.. true to me."

You could barely listen to him talk. Your eyes were more focused to close and your legs were more focused to buckle.

===

---
---
---
HP: 8/20

(A large plain? were i not in the hospital?)

You'll see for yourself.

(Once one reaches 0 HP, does one faint or die? If the latter, how does one get to faint?)

0 HP = Death. If it's fainting, you would technically still have a few HP about you.

A large plain? How? And Gerald is here? Teleportation? I take a quick glance at the plain, Well, I don't think i can avoid him. Maybe i can make him faint? I fire an ice bolt at him.

You fired an ice bolt at him. Geralt simply moved to the right and dodged the ice bolt completely. Lightning crackled through you almost after you casted your ice bolt. But.. You felt more invigorated.

(5 HP)

You felt a jolt of pain, but also a sensation of bliss.

===

(Benjamin Vincent) Dolan
---
Biography: Dolan was an only child born to a normal family, his father seemed to possess some kind of control over light, so Dolan may have inherited his power from his father, he first discovered it when he was 8, he was making some objects float, Right now he owns a relatively successful small restaurant in a part of town, at first he seems like a cheerful person, but he's actually very cruel and selfish, he also has a habit of biting his tongue until it bleeds when he is in a bad situation, he acts normal so he doesn't have to risk being frowned down by others, he uses his powers mostly when it's a conflict, so he doesn't cause much disruption.
He's feeling the bern.

---
XP: 4/20
---

"Is that todd? The ******* sure likes me." I thought.

"Might as well get him this time"

I go and get the shovel in my car and enter the kitchen to see what is happening.

Your prediction was correct. You opened the door to the kitchen and saw Todd the Todd attacking your main chef.

But he seemed different. There was something blue about him rather than red. Your chef has just dodged a blue projectile and turned to you, eyes widened and giving you a look that said "WHO IS THIS?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
5 spoons
Crowbar
Pistol [3]

"Sorry to change the subject." I yawn. "But I need to sleep somewhere."

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

---
---
---

"I'll leave you alone now. We'll release you as soon as we're done."
The detective rushed out of the room and shut the door, locking it hurriedly.
(3 XP)
You waited for a few days. You were given a bed to rest in, a camera to spy on you 24/7, plain food and water.
When they eventually found no evidence of a bloodied sickle, you were let off. You were given transport by the police back home.
You entered your home at last, only to see it in ruins. It was a pretty small house, and you wouldn't think that someone could cause this much mess after the police had done their investigation.
You saw graffiti across some of the walls.
'GET OUT OF HERE'. 'FREAK'. 'MURDERER'.
You certainly saw a lot more of the word 'FREAK' than others. It could possibly be the whole neighbourhood, but you knew three people who did it; a business man a few ten steps from where you were, a homeless man who lived in one of the alleys of the neighbourhood and a middle-class ugly housewife who only knew how to complain.

'Huh. The children take the advantage to behave like little brats. Time to show mr. 6-digits-per-year that money cannot save him from the darkness', I think to myself as I decide to go down the businessman's house first. Even though I know that this vandalism is not his style, this lesson has been long coming to these three. I decide to search around my house for anything useful, while considering where the true culprit may be now. I cannot eliminate the posibility that the businessman has found someone else to commit this act for him after all.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
---
---

You fired an ice bolt at him. Geralt simply moved to the right and dodged the ice bolt completely. Lightning crackled through you almost after you casted your ice bolt. But.. You felt more invigorated.

(5 HP)

You felt a jolt of pain, but also a sensation of bliss.

(By the way isn't it Gerald not Geralt?)

A heal bolt? Now he's confusing me even more. What is even happening? I see what he plans, but also preparing to dodge anything that might come.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$100

As you tried to manipulate the ash cloud, you thought ROTATE.
Before you could notice any ash moving at all, you saw the man bursting out of the cloud to the right, hacking away and shaking the ash off of his green arm. He squinted his eyes, trying to find you.

"Curse him", I mumble. I sneak into the ash cloud to evade his gaze, spending some of my will on trying to keep the cloud up now instead of moving it. Then I turn to him, clench my right fist, try to grow more ash around it to make a ball around my hand, and, if the man is still within reach, try to clout him on the head from behind.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

OMG! I'm so caught up with assignments that I forgot to reply. I'm sorry, guys.

===

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
5 spoons
Crowbar
Pistol [3]

"Sorry to change the subject." I yawn. "But I need to sleep somewhere."

Vernaculis grinned and led you to a room in their quarters.

"Normally," Vernaculis said. "I'd be back home sleeping too, but I also wanna take a nap right now."

You two said your goodbyes and you went to bed.

The next morning, you woke up to a knock on the door.

(Or in other words, it takes me a while to set up whatever I want to set up)

===

Name: Dolan
---
He's in psycho mode now.

---
XP: 6/20
---

You bloody forgot to write name next to my name.

w0t. I think you forgot to copy the name part along with your sheet. I don't mind not having the section, but hey, you might have OCD with these stuff.

I'm assuming the chef is the one who looked at me, and I'm guessing I'm behind Todd.
(I'm pissed now)
"That's it." I thought.
I raise my two eyebrows towards my chef to see if he recognizes while I prepare for an overhead attack with my shovel, aimed at the top of Todd's head, increasing the gravity in the room significantly so the shovel will have more power.

If Todd already sees me, I prepare to dodge any projectile he might throw at me, if successful, I slow him with gravity and head towards him, preparing to tackle him with my shovel still in hand.

Todd didn't seem to notice you when you stroke at it with your shovel, increasing its weight and cutting into his head with the shovel's edge.

(2 XP)

Todd fell onto the ground.

The main chef breathed hard before rushing to hug you.

"Oh, boss! Thank you so much!"

He obscured your view.

You tried to keep your eyes.

But you couldn't.

Before you could push your chef off, he let go.

And Todd's gone.

He broke through a window.

And you remembered it costed a lot.

===

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Kitchen knives (3)
Rat poison

'Huh. The children take the advantage to behave like little brats. Time to show mr. 6-digits-per-year that money cannot save him from the darkness', I think to myself as I decide to go down the businessman's house first. Even though I know that this vandalism is not his style, this lesson has been long coming to these three. I decide to search around my house for anything useful, while considering where the true culprit may be now. I cannot eliminate the posibility that the businessman has found someone else to commit this act for him after all.

(Cool. I thought your character was just going to ignore it. I've prepared for that, but half-expected him to chase the culprit. This is cool.)

You looked around your house, searching a few kitchen knives on the kitchen floor. You found rat poison, but you didn't know why you had it here for a few years.

As you headed out, you noticed the same business man stepping out of his three-storey bungalow with his car keys and suitcase by his side. He didn't seem to notice you exit.

===

---
---
---

(By the way isn't it Gerald not Geralt?)

A heal bolt? Now he's confusing me even more. What is even happening? I see what he plans, but also preparing to dodge anything that might come.

(Oh yeah, it IS Gerald. I've been watching some Witcher 3 videos and got confused.)

You saw him charge up again, and you tracked where he was going to aim.

And you jumped to the side, dodging one of his lightning bolts.

===

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$100

"Curse him", I mumble. I sneak into the ash cloud to evade his gaze, spending some of my will on trying to keep the cloud up now instead of moving it. Then I turn to him, clench my right fist, try to grow more ash around it to make a ball around my hand, and, if the man is still within reach, try to clout him on the head from behind.

You entered the ash as the man coughed again.

"YOU KILLED MY ONLY FRIENDS. YOU KILLED RESHY! YOU KILLED FAVREU!"

Instantly, it clicked in your mind. That accident. (That tragic accident in your biography)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
5 spoons
Crowbar
Pistol [3]

I get up and stretch. After what happened last time, I open the door a crack and take a peek. "Hello?"

Showing 181-195 of 721