ForumsForum GamesI dunno a title for this but it's basically alternate history

150 38615
will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Hello. This is a game about Alternate history. the game starts at 1700 AD.

Every one of my posts is 1 year.

You can choose to join England, France, Spain, The Netherlands, Austria, or Prussia.

There can be multiple people in the same country

You are not from the future. The tech is 1700 tech. However, you can make advances on said 1700 tech, then advances on that. Only one Advance per turn. No double posting. There is an edit button.
The first person to apply for one country is that said country's leader.

Year:1700
Wars:None
England:
France:
Spain:
Netherlands:
Austria:
Prussia:

This is not an RPG. You do not have to put a card down. That's my job.

• 150 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

What a cruel vision of the futur mamibo x') I hope wisdom and years (in this game) can change your mind about domination. I'm Your ally and i will do my best to support you but if you gonna be very crual later , I will probably trying to stop you (That's Sad i was hoping Spain got my ambition about a better futur for all not only for Spain ) So i will researching on a efficient way of taking care of sharp metal trap this year.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

"Your Majesty. We have caught the reckless asassin. To our great horror he turned out to be a Spaniard himself. We forced the truth out of him: he was a member of a pacifist organisation, trying to end the war and hinder our Imperial ambition. The people are against us? Who cares! I ordered to find and torture every member of that organisation to death, so that they know better next time! For the glory of our nation!"

Garrotto's wife accidentally got to read this letter. Hatred filled her heart. She poisoned her husband the very next day. It never got revealed.

A new Prime Minister has to be chosen.
There are three main candidates:
1. Garrotto's wife, Medeiros, who loves the people, but also riches (she had partisipated a lot in the history of Spain by now and people know her)
2. Radzin Magdascanyan, born in Georgia, but loves Spain with all his heart. Partisipant of the "aborted revolution", Chief Royal Engineer. Believes technology must be primarily peaceful.
3. Jorje Servantes, a philosopher, about whom we know very little, but the people sympathise with him for mysterious reasons. (maybe he had something to do with the pacifist assasins' organisation)

Let history decide.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@mamibo ? can we choose too ? or just will3 ? (I will probably choose Radzin if i can influence that way )

Investing time on Medicine for counter some possible deceases

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Let's make a voting then? Every country has spies in spain, after all...

Everybody's votes are 1 point, the king's is 2 and will3 is 3.

Makes sense? I guess so.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@mamibo Yeah good idea ^^ So i vote as King on Radzin ^^

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Year:1707
Wars:Anglo-Spanish War
Alliances: Prusso-Spanish alliance, Anglo-Dutch alliance
England: shaefaet (King)
France: Last4Skull (King)
Spain: HahiHa (King), mamibo (Prime Minister)
Netherlands: armorplayergc (King)
Austria: Razorlash (King), Alp_Ehni
Prussia: MattEmAngel (King)

Guys, calm the heck down!

Last4Skull sparked the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION by focusing on agriculture so that people got lazy and made machines.

voting time! btw I vote for Radzin

Meideros: 0

Radzin: 5

Jorje: 0

also, with the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION comes medical advancements. There is now a cure for the Common Cold! XD

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Bro, not King, but Prime Minister. The King is HahiHa, long live the King!
{Edit: I've been ninja'd by history lol}

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

{Edit2: The game is pretty awesome, that's why we play so much. Also, what about other countries? Shall we pretend there is no world outside Europe? Or maybe introduce them as npc's?}
Oh, sorry, it just occurred to me you didn't quite get me. The King of Spain gets a two-point vote, not just king in general. Because his opinion really matters more. So it's Radzin: 4.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Oh i see mamibo ^^ , Starting to invest time on "Sleeping Dart" like arborigenes one by making experimentations with some natural herbs For adding a way to counter Possible threat whitout having to kill it.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I'm the king! Why do I need to vote my own prime minister? -.- Anyway, Medeiros will do the trick. She's ambitious, true to her ideals (for which she killed her husband!) and knows how things work. If Radzin is Chief Royal Engineer, let him keep this position in which he already has experience. Jorje is just shady...

Anyway, I send a large army to clear Gibraltar of the Britons, and order the mercenaries in Luxembourg to counterattack the Dutch (if the Dutch haven't slayed them all in their attack).

Concerning tech, I order the research of ship engines, thanks to the industrial revolution.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

I plan to invest into transport ship and heavily protected ship for Supply in case of my ally needed

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Year:1707
Wars:Anglo-Spanish War
Alliances: Prusso-Luxem-Spanish alliance, Anglo-Dutch alliance
England: shaefaet (King)
France: Last4Skull (King)
Spain: HahiHa (King), mamibo (Prime Minister)
Netherlands: armorplayergc (King)
Austria: Razorlash (King), Alp_Ehni
Prussia: MattEmAngel (King)

{Edit2: The game is pretty awesome, that's why we play so much. Also, what about other countries? Shall we pretend there is no world outside Europe? Or maybe introduce them as npc's?}

All countries in isolation are ignored, Russia and The Ottoman Empire are isolated, however Russia will not be in isolation for long, and the Americas and Africa are still just colonies.

Oh i see mamibo ^^ , Starting to invest time on "Sleeping Dart" like arborigenes one by making experimentations with some natural herbs For adding a way to counter Possible threat whitout having to kill it.

Congrats. You have created Nitrous Oxide covered darts.

I'm the king! Why do I need to vote my own prime minister? -.- Anyway, Medeiros will do the trick. She's ambitious, true to her ideals (for which she killed her husband!) and knows how things work. If Radzin is Chief Royal Engineer, let him keep this position in which he already has experience. Jorje is just shady...

Ok, ok, so 2 votes for Medeiros.

Anyway, I send a large army to clear Gibraltar of the Britons, and order the mercenaries in Luxembourg to counterattack the Dutch (if the Dutch haven't slayed them all in their attack).

The Gibraltar is reconquered?!?!

Concerning tech, I order the research of ship engines, thanks to the industrial revolution.

YAY INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION! Congrats! You've created the first steam engine!

I plan to invest into transport ship and heavily protected ship for Supply in case of my ally needed

YAY STEAM ENGINE! more baguettes!

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

@HahiHa. The thing is you technicaly don't vote at all. We are a democrasy, so it's the Spanish people who vote. That's why will3 has such a strong voice. But you and other rulers can influence the course of elections. Actually, even if you are not pleased with the election results, you can probably assign whoever you want by forse. After Garrotto's death we are not that much of a democrasy anyway... As a nonexistent dead person I vote for Medeiros.
{Edit: Actually in real life Russia would have been involved in a war with Finland right now, if I'm not mistaken.}

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

I'm Researching on High and Lighted Protected Plate for better Armor and I send some of these to my allies

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

I forgot Voting!

+1 to all candidates

Medeiros: 4 (2 from HahiHa, 1 from mamibo, and 1 from +1)

Radzin: 5 (3 from me, 1 from Last4Skull, and one from the +1

Jorje: 1 (from the +1)

Showing 46-60 of 150