ForumsForum GamesI dunno a title for this but it's basically alternate history

150 38616
will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Hello. This is a game about Alternate history. the game starts at 1700 AD.

Every one of my posts is 1 year.

You can choose to join England, France, Spain, The Netherlands, Austria, or Prussia.

There can be multiple people in the same country

You are not from the future. The tech is 1700 tech. However, you can make advances on said 1700 tech, then advances on that. Only one Advance per turn. No double posting. There is an edit button.
The first person to apply for one country is that said country's leader.

Year:1700
Wars:None
England:
France:
Spain:
Netherlands:
Austria:
Prussia:

This is not an RPG. You do not have to put a card down. That's my job.

• 150 Replies
mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Lets not make another year come before at least one-two more people vote. Or make it Radzin tomorrow evening.
Because voting for a year and a half is absurd XD
{Edit: and we desperately need more people. Everybody, invite friends!}

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

I will help Villagers to have better life conditions

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

While we wait for more votes, for this year's tech advance I choose to investigate steam-powered siege engines. Yes, I know, it sounds silly, but there was the fiasco with the gunpowder research, and the ship engines work well, so it makes sense to stick with what works. Let's just say that steam siege engines are a thing in alternate history ^^.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Not That Silly HahiHa ^^

This Time I will invest time to reinforce relationship with my allies. I Give them food and stuff like that !

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Year:1707
Wars:Anglo-Spanish War
Alliances: Prusso-Luxem-Spanish alliance, Anglo-Dutch alliance
England: shaefaet (King)
France: Last4Skull (King)
Spain: HahiHa (King), mamibo (Prime Minister)
Netherlands: armorplayergc (King)
Austria: Razorlash (King), Alp_Ehni
Prussia: MattEmAngel (King)
Sweden:
Denmark:

{Edit: Actually in real life Russia would have been involved in a war with Finland right now, if I'm not mistaken.}

Actually, that's 2 centuries ahead btw, Sweden and Denmark are now in the game (Denmark controls Norway and Sweden controls Finland.)

I'm Researching on High and Lighted Protected Plate for better Armor and I send some of these to my allies

You upgrade your alliance's armor from knight armor to WW1-time armor.

Lets not make another year come before at least one-two more people vote.

Okay.

Because voting for a year and a half is absurd XD

Oh really? *looks at USA's real life election*

I will help Villagers to have better life conditions

There are now less chances of Napoleon happening.

While we wait for more votes, for this year's tech advance I choose to investigate steam-powered siege engines. Yes, I know, it sounds silly, but there was the fiasco with the gunpowder research, and the ship engines work well, so it makes sense to stick with what works. Let's just say that steam siege engines are a thing in alternate history ^^.

Yaaay creativity! Creativity is good!

This Time I will invest time to reinforce relationship with my allies. I Give them food and stuff like that !

You are already giving them supplies, so you give them even more supplies. They now can't die from malnutrition, I guess.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

I will improve the ship speed with better materials !

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Sweden:
Denmark:

I will improve the ship speed with better materials !

Your scientists are thinking how to upgrade when they read about black gold (oil) being found in the newspaper. Eureka! You and your allies' ships are 2 times faster!

By the way, France, Spain, and Prussia, choose a name for your alliance.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Great News ! Waiting for Other for choosing

This time i will invest time on finding a way to increase regenerative propriety of my food , like Feeling better after a better meal !

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Sweden:
Denmark:

This time i will invest time on finding a way to increase regenerative propriety of my food , like Feeling better after a better meal !

By dissecting someone who had just died due to a disease; you learn how antibodies work. You make artificial antibodies, and put them in your country's food so that they help people's health.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hahaha creepy fact xD

I will start reasearching about hygiene of the city.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Look at the years fly by! It's time for an attack on the Britons. I send the Glorious Armada, a large fleet of huge steam ships filled with soldiers (armed with incendiary crossbows and French armor) and steam siege engines, to attack the port of Swansea and invade Wales.

I also research a way to use steam power for faster locomotion on the roads. This will make troop deployment but also trade much more efficient.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

I will send some Scientist into Spain for sharing reasearch and help Spain making his project of road locomotion faster and maybe better !

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Year:1708
Alliances: Franco-Prusso-Luxem-Spanish alliance, Anglo-Dutch alliance
Sweden:
Denmark:

Radzin is elected Prime Minister!

Hahaha creepy fact xD
I will start reasearching about hygiene of the city.

All of the water and milk aren't healthy to drink because of infection, so most people only drink alcohol. I suggest making a way to purify the water.

Look at the years fly by! It's time for an attack on the Britons. I send the Glorious Armada, a large fleet of huge steam ships filled with soldiers (armed with incendiary crossbows and French armor) and steam siege engines, to attack the port of Swansea and invade Wales.

XD. Your fleet goes off to invade Wales but when you reach the port of Swansea the royal navy stationed there sinks half of your fleet. Minutes later, The London Fleet is alerted of the attack and comes over to defend Wales. The Battle of Swansea has begun.

I also research a way to use steam power for faster locomotion on the roads. This will make troop deployment but also trade much more efficient.(Spain)
I will send some Scientist into Spain for sharing research and help Spain making his project of road locomotion faster and maybe better!(France)

The death rate of the Franco-Prusso-Luxem-Spanish alliance (we need a name for this!) is lowered! Also, Spain can now transfer troops 2 times quicker.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Starting research of purification of water and milk ^^

magix008
magix008
14 posts
Peasant

I'd like to join as a close counselor/tech engineer for the Prussia King. "His Majesty MattEmAngel, I'd be honored to advise you, and advance Prussia's technology if that'll please you".
Also if I get the King's favor, I've got ready some really cheap-to-make "essence" derived from local herbs which can make horses run as fast as steam engine powered machines. We will be the most awesome looking army in all of Europe.
And i suggest something like "The SPLooF Union" [Spain-Prussia-LUxembourg-France] but I don't know. Maybe it sounds too silly. Please other members of the alliance, and also you Will3, agree or make your own suggestion!

Showing 61-75 of 150