ForumsWEPRWho Was Worse, Hitler Or Stalin?

69 13148
Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

Who do you think was worse? I would have to say Hitler because he almost killed a whole 3 countries worthy of Jews. And the countries would have been the size of New North Carolina.

• 69 Replies
Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Definitely Hitler. It was only because of Stalins Idiocy that we even won the war.

Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

Very true but you also have to think that Stalins also did the same amount of damage to peoples live and this country as Hitler did. So I still think that Hitler was worse but, it is true that Stalin made multiple mistakes that was exceedingly costly.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I would say Hitler because he almost ruled the world with and army of Nazis and destroyed a lot of countries in Europe.

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

Well, both men were terrible leaders. They led their countries in a very cruel war, eliminated all their opposants without distinction. People often think Hitler is worse than Stalin because he instaured the holocaust of the Jews. But Staline dis the same by sending all his political opposants to the goulags, as terrible as the German concentration camps: during his period of power, he deported more than 5 million koulaks just because they didn't want to join the kolkhozes...During WW2, he send millions of soldiers to their death. He didn't care about his soldiers. He had plenty men and sent them to the front without any weapons...

Both men were terrible leaders and evil men. I don't think we can say for sure that Hitler was worse than Stalin or the contrary...

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

It was only because of Stalins Idiocy that we even won the war.

Can you explain this sentence? Does the "we" refer to the Germans or to the Allies?
Because Stalin was far from being an idiot..
WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

It all depends on your definition of "worse". If you mean most people killed, then Stalin takes the cake. But if you are going by popularity, than Hitler was worse. Stalin did very bad things and killed millions of people, but he never gets the same bad reputation as Hitler.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

It was only because of Stalins Idiocy that we even won the war.

Are you referring to the Battle of Stalingrad, where Stalin threw millions of soldiers lives away to check the German advance? Because, if he hadn't done that, Germany would have had access to a huge amount of resources that might have allowed them to win the war or at least prolong it.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I think he means the Cold War.

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

They were good,brave leaders.if they were alive,i would support both of them!

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

sushihair, are you saying that you're one of those neo-nazis?

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

i would say that hitler was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse. stalin wasnt a good leader he just liked communism. that wasnt that bad he wasnt a person that killed every jew...

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@Kielzanie- Stalin had a lot more people killed than Hitler.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hey necromancer you made the thread I suggested.I would say stalin, because he still killed alot of people like hitler.The only difference is he's a traitor, and the war Hitler started ended the Great Depression.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

scratch that I didn't suggest this.I got it mixed up with something else.

BlazeLax38
BlazeLax38
63 posts
Nomad

They were both bad people. This is a good topic. Stalin killed many of his OWN people.

Hitler killed many of INNOCENT people.

I will say that hitler is a worse person.

Showing 1-15 of 69