ForumsThe TavernArmatar Ideas

160 23989
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

A while ago, there was a topic in Suggestions, that asked for new armatars. I said I'd like a fish arnatar, and other people thought that sounded pretty sweet. So, what does the rest of AG think of having a Fish Armatar? Any suggestions for fish, like salmon, or tuna, or shrimp, mackerel... (wow, I'm getting kinda hungry...) Maybe later on we'll vote for which suggested fish armatar is the best, or something liek that. I'd personally really love to get a lobster or crab or something like that.

• 160 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, whatever, hope they take in our suggestions sometime.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I like firetail_madness idea for a whole marine theme, I mean the polar bear armatar doesn't have any armor or is magical. Or just have the Loch Ness Monster.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, that could work.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That would be a little bloody, and wouldn't that have to be animated?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I like firetail_madness idea for a whole marine theme, I mean the polar bear armatar doesn't have any armor or is magical.

True.......

What I was thinking was maybe a fish jumping out of the water and getting hit with a harpoon or arrow in mid air.
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

That would be cool.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, gore, I guess is good enough for teenagers.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I suppose, I guess you could ask John to make that drawing.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

No the harpoon already halfway into the fish in midair after jumping. I think they would find a way to make it not bloody.

jason100111
jason100111
199 posts
Nomad

i dont really think a fish would be that interesting to display, but hey! whatever floats ure boat...
maybe other armatars that are unique but not a fish?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I don't want the fish to be stabbed by a harpoon or anything, and what would that say about the player with the armatar? i got pwned? Stick a fork in me? But the whole jumping outta the water would look cool. And I'd like to see like a silhouette of a shark in the water, that'd look great. Maybe a swordfish, maybe a tuna for ubertuna or something. As for other animals, theres one bird, 4 dragons, one wolf, a polar bear, and i dunno what else. But we could have like sea serpents, or a bobcat or like a spider or something.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Theres also unicorns and this thing that looks like a horse

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_98_60.60_c.jpg

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Why not do a section on monsters like Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, yeah theres that weird thing, and unicorns, and Exhibit A, (that red thing) but unicorns, and dragons, and Exhibit A don't exist. Polar Bears do, and wolves, and everyone seems to like them. I'm absolutely positive that fish would be a huge success, and even if they didn't at least real animals. A big black cobra, for example. Who wouldn't like that for an armatar? It could be like coming outta one of those jars snake charmers have. Or a Buck? I think a great big tan buck standing by some trees in winter would look great. I'm still liking the un-pwned version of plokkeys idea, and my shark sounded real righteous. I dunno, maybe we should have a vote. Who says there should be less People Armatars, and more Animals? That way we aren't just asking for more, than everyone would say yes. Try not to spam by just saying yes, give a reason why, or a suggestion for an animal/person you would like. After 30 votes, I'll see which side won, and then we'll say what the community says. Sound good? Great, I vote yes.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I don't think there should be any more then the other, it should be about the same.

Showing 16-30 of 160