ForumsThe TavernArmatar Ideas

160 23993
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

A while ago, there was a topic in Suggestions, that asked for new armatars. I said I'd like a fish arnatar, and other people thought that sounded pretty sweet. So, what does the rest of AG think of having a Fish Armatar? Any suggestions for fish, like salmon, or tuna, or shrimp, mackerel... (wow, I'm getting kinda hungry...) Maybe later on we'll vote for which suggested fish armatar is the best, or something liek that. I'd personally really love to get a lobster or crab or something like that.

• 160 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I would like a shadow of a shark swimming in the water and a sea monster. That would be awesome.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I think a fish would be awesome,I would chose it maybe!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Fish, as in being a relative term...

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

As sushi as i can be,i suggest octopus armatar,like kalimari.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

you should make a griffon I would totally get that armatar would you guys that would be ubersweet

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Seems like people like the idea. Yeah, I think a griffon would be pretty awesome, but I'm trying to think of some birds we could suggest.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

There could be a bald eagle soaring above a mountain. Maybe there could also be a hawk or falcon diving to the ground.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Seems like people like the idea. Yeah, I think a griffon would be pretty awesome, but I'm trying to think of some birds we could suggest.

Man, I can not think of any. How about a raven?
sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

How bout a hippogriff?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think it's a mythical creature...that was just a guess.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

What in the world is a "hippogriff"?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, a raven sounds good, all big and with its wings spread right in front of the sun, it'd look great. That's a cool idea. The best bird I could think of was a hawk lol.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

And I like the eagle by the mountain idea, sorry for double posting though..

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it could be over the tree-tops, with a big sun in the background. I think it would be cool with it's wings spread out.

I think it would be one of the more "evil" armatars. Ravens feast on dead flesh, which is what brought me too that conclusion.

Now, that I think about it... I think it would look good on a gate to a graveyard. The graveyard could have tombstones and mist in it. Instead of the normal black for the raven, I think it should be purple. That is my idea, so scratch the one I stated first.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

A cool idea for the raven would be the raven with its wings spread open in front of a full moon. A crow would work too.

Showing 46-60 of 160