ForumsThe TavernArmatar Ideas

160 23992
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

A while ago, there was a topic in Suggestions, that asked for new armatars. I said I'd like a fish arnatar, and other people thought that sounded pretty sweet. So, what does the rest of AG think of having a Fish Armatar? Any suggestions for fish, like salmon, or tuna, or shrimp, mackerel... (wow, I'm getting kinda hungry...) Maybe later on we'll vote for which suggested fish armatar is the best, or something liek that. I'd personally really love to get a lobster or crab or something like that.

• 160 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

That is lame.

TYzzER
TYzzER
36 posts
Nomad

do u like sea food florglee

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This is random...

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

This Is S P A M!!!!!!! (Sorry For Spamming Also)

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Did anyone actually read anything besides my last post? Because everyone else was talking about the topic just fine until that last post, and then it's spamtopia. And yes, I do like seafood.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

how about 2 sword fish and one turtle like the AG logo? that would be cool!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

how about 2 sword fish and one turtle like the AG logo? that would be cool!

LOL, would be interesting.

Definatly more creatures, thinking of what we have off the top of my head, the unicorns and dragons aren't a wide variety, I think. I honestly, looking at the post currently above, would love some turtles, it may not fit exactly, but a turtle in shining armour, LOL, and awesome in my instance. I love fish, turtles, and bunnies!
Also, I think these animal armatars, should they be made any time in the future, should be a little cheap-priced on the AP Scale, since I myself am not an avid point maker, it would be nice to not have to get 1k-2k to get to the cool armatars =[
If people want to go get 10k-15k points, then they should have to wait for rushing ahead lol, nah, but give us the turtles should they be made!
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Sea food is good. (Even though i am not florglee).

I think that there should be 12 shrimp in two separate groups. One is the cops, the other crips, and they should be having a shootout.

It would be interesting...

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

thank you for agreeing with my idea RaptorExx!

matt415
matt415
1 posts
Nomad

ya, i think it should also intoduce more animal armatars

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Great idea. But why should it stop with fish? I think it shoud include all aquatic creatures, mythical or real. For instance we could have a Sea Serpant. I think that many AG users would like that. I hope this becomes a reality.

The New and Improved
-gman1000

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Why even stop there? Anything that swims, walks crawls, flys, or burrows should have a chance at being in an armatar. I like the swordfish/turtle idea.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Why even stop there? Anything that swims, walks crawls, flys, or burrows should have a chance at being in an armatar. I like the swordfish/turtle idea.

Thats a completely great idea! But there are other idea they are set on doing too, maybe cooler ones than fish etc.
Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

*raises hand for octopus and a great white shark*
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/mahta.png
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1724/jikekcopyve3.pngJoin the Sig Strikers!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I wonder who makes the Armatars, anyways? Maybe someone could make a sugestion to them.

Showing 31-45 of 160