ForumsThe TavernArmatar Ideas

160 23990
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

A while ago, there was a topic in Suggestions, that asked for new armatars. I said I'd like a fish arnatar, and other people thought that sounded pretty sweet. So, what does the rest of AG think of having a Fish Armatar? Any suggestions for fish, like salmon, or tuna, or shrimp, mackerel... (wow, I'm getting kinda hungry...) Maybe later on we'll vote for which suggested fish armatar is the best, or something liek that. I'd personally really love to get a lobster or crab or something like that.

• 160 Replies
stwilly
stwilly
219 posts
Peasant

wow, there are some party poopers in here lol, I think the idea of water would be sweet, we already have a fire, ice and like plant/nature themed one, water, is next in line lol

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, how about an armatar with all 4 elements?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I already suggested that...

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Haha, how about an armatar with all 4 elements?

I like it. It could have all four in some sort of circle or something. It could be a fireball, waterball, iceball, and natureball (?). I like it though.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

The four elements is a good idea, and it got me thinking that maybe we could have an armatar of a giant wave crashing on top of a hill. That would be two of the elements combined. Sure, nothing would be alive in it, but I still think it might be pretty cool.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

hey maybe like a tsunami and wall of fire clashing together that would be pretty sweet am I right or what

and maybe a good bird is a dodo bird lol jk a... ummm...
yellowbellied sap sucker(real bird) lol jk
um a stellar jay or a Falcon

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

hey maybe like a tsunami and wall of fire clashing together that would be pretty sweet am I right or what

That would be really cool. We're coming up with a lot of armatars, we should probably pick a top 5 or something like that. Go through and pick your favorites.

Don't be afraid to read the whole thread. It doesn't take too long.
purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

well my favorites are a tsunami and a wall of fire clashing together, a fish in rusty knights armor, a griffon with the sun behind it,

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

An Armatar that would be great on this site is Undead themes. Some Lich Kings, Death Knights, Spiders, Necromancer. That would be so much fun to use.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

We already have skeletons...

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

skeletons are not the undead I agree with drako that would be sick I love the Idea of necromancers

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The 1000AP dragon armatars are pretty good, and they aren't rubbish.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

If you don't like them, get more points lol.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I like the graveyard raven. The gate could be like all twisted and gnarled. It seems like you really hit the nail on the head with that raven suggestion, gman. Everyone seems to like it. As for elements, I couldsee like a tornado, of fire, shootin out of this huge ocean with waves all over the ocean.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That'd be cool! It's kind of be chilling like that, say?

Showing 61-75 of 160