ForumsWEPRDoes war solve anything?

250 47869
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I mean, I personally just think of war as a harsh time and bloody ages, but really, does war solve anything?

• 250 Replies
knightkalp
knightkalp
51 posts
Nomad

war is just a way 2 take out anger its the dumbest thing i have ever herd of lately

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

omg, war is not about anger, its about establishing yourself as a world power, maintaining that power, and eliminating threats to your power.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

And thats just the ambitious people that want to change history. War is also about stopping communism, racism, terrorism, and all the other bad things in the world. Yeah, ya think bin laden would have stopped bombing us if we asked politely? NO!!! So shut up you hippies, war can be good, IF for the right reasons.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Mordred, I dont think u have to be rude about saying that.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

War makes no sense. Yeah lets nuke each other kill almost everyone then sign a peace treaty for 10 years.

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
149 posts
Nomad

IDK wat i thnk it is bad but wat do u want us to sit around while we are being attacked?! u need 2 take some action! im not saying its good eather but i agree it is good and bad in many differnt ways

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

Yeah, but everyone here is saying war is bad without reasons to back up the idea (at least not very good ones). and they're just ignoring all the things about war that are good. everything is not just black and white, there are things that are some gray things

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

No, all it does is kill people.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

Your ignoring everything thats good about war! Just denying it doesnt mean its not true. And so what if it kills people, we deserve to get killed! So get used to war, cause it will never go away.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

Ok, I know war isnt all that great, but you must admit it does solve things. We may not like it but its sometimes the only choice we have if we want to stop the bad people who come to power.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

Oh, and posting stupid things like "No" and "War is stupid" and "I dont like war" is considered spam because your not giving any good reasons to why war is bad.

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

There is no way to stop war unless every single person in the world shared the exact same beliefs, and that's virtually impossible when you look at it. Some people are sensitive about their beliefs, and sometimes there's that one arrogant person talking about them or something and then that leads to bigger and bigger things, especially when there's a group of people saying it.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

And yes we all know war is bad because it kills people, so stop posting that over and over and over, I seriously think none of you are over the age of 7.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

Wow nice guy, never mind, not all people here are under the age of 7.

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

If you're wondering Mordred, I'm 14 years old.
I just have a very deep insight about world problems. War is a bad thing, there is just no way to stop it, and people need to understand that. Maybe if they did it would help the world as a whole. Also, I'm probably going to join the army after highschool, my grades aren't that great.

Showing 46-60 of 250