ForumsThe TavernPick up Lines :D

95 11628
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

They seem to work for me lol

I saw you from across the room and fell and hit my head so im gunna need your name and number for insurance reasons.

Is your name gilette cause your the best a man can get

If someone wrote a story about my life the climax would be when i met you.

Baby that outfit is terrible take it off right now (this one doesnt work to well lol)

Baby im like taca bell ill spice up your night

Some say there are 7 wonders in the world some say there are more to me there is only one....you

I never had a dream come true untill i met you

• 95 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

nah ive never actually used it. That would be suicide.

There is always the classic British pick up line.

'Get your coat luv your pulled.'

Ive used that a few times when horrendously drunk and be warned it only works on proper slags, however theres an abbundance of them up north in England and with my London accent it worked like a charm.O and wearing a fighter pilots uniform helps too.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

and wearing a fighter pilots uniform helps too

Secret perks to the job, eh?
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I tried the math one on a girl as a joke...man could she run fast, it's a good thing I free run

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Got anymore advice Boston?

BostonXBound
BostonXBound
16 posts
Nomad

Like what? I need situations...

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Secret perks to the job, eh?

Yes thats one thing they didnt mention in the recruitment poster. Works like a charm.
bballstardfence
bballstardfence
263 posts
Nomad

hey you guys r desperate they fall for me wen they c me act like u dont see they r there compliment them then walk away and talk to her later

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

compliment them then walk away

what good would that do? they'd just think you were some shy, wierd guy. "O you look amazing tonight" (walks away). that makes no sense
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

That actually works. Don't you watch Drake and Josh?? Jk. But really, I've tried that before. I went up and told a girl that I liked her hair, she said thanks, and then I just said "see ya" and walked away. Then she came after and asked why I walked away, cuz she thought I was hitting on her, and then we talked some more. :P

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

ah wutev. i just start chatting. sit down next to her, ask her for her name, and just start talkin

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

That works too, but only if you're a smooth talker. It's just fun to see if she follows after you .

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

yeah i guess, the only reason I personally dont use it cuz u never kno if the will follow. but i gues its not bad if ur just cruizin :P

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Its alot of fun when you go to another state and go to the mall, you can try tlaking to any girl there and if you mess up hey your probably never gunna see them again so what have you got to lose? Its also a great way to work on smooth talking ance again its all in the DELIVERY

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

MrMonkey....i did that....... and now im dating some girl in louisiana..... dont try it.... cause if u get it right ur done

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Just break up with her tell her its too hard to have a girlfriend in a differnet state and that you still want to be friends but you dont think the long distance realtionship is working. Unless of course you really like her and dont want to break up. Then my friend you have a serious problem

Showing 76-90 of 95