ForumsThe TavernPick up Lines :D

95 11629
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

They seem to work for me lol

I saw you from across the room and fell and hit my head so im gunna need your name and number for insurance reasons.

Is your name gilette cause your the best a man can get

If someone wrote a story about my life the climax would be when i met you.

Baby that outfit is terrible take it off right now (this one doesnt work to well lol)

Baby im like taca bell ill spice up your night

Some say there are 7 wonders in the world some say there are more to me there is only one....you

I never had a dream come true untill i met you

• 95 Replies
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

gman, nobody actually tries thes out. they're just funny lines that you bet your friend five bucks to go say to that hot girl over there, and then watch how it plays out. they're just to be funny

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

@mad

Dude I know. Someone might actually take this seriously though. The best thing you can do is just say, "Hi", then start a conversation.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

well then i seriously pity whoever that is

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I actually said my bunny ears one and didn't get slapped... because I ducked

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

That bunny ears one is just sick....

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

someone already said that one

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

you wanna do some math lets add a bed subtract your clothes divide your legs and multiply

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

that ones good

BostonXBound
BostonXBound
16 posts
Nomad

Most pick up lines don't work. Or at least they won't work with someone who has any self respect or self confidence. And do you really want a needy girl (Needy as in needing assurance shes pretty, you really like her, etc., etc.)

The best pick up line goes like- "Hey, I'm _____. I saw you, and I wanted to talk to you/ think your really beautiful/ wanted to meet you."

That's all. Maybe tell a joke?

happypanda77
happypanda77
22 posts
Nomad

i ve got skittle's in my mouth do you want to taste the rainbow

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Learn this people. Don't make it obvious you want them to take you on a date unless you are really handsome and popular.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

"hey baby, I have 12000 armor points on armorgames."

That would work for me, although I'd possible boost it up.

[quote]"hey baby, I have somewhere between 0 and 120000000000 armor ponits on armorgames."
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

if u were really serious,say something about how they have great eyes. BostonXBound may correct me if im wrong, but doesn't that work to some extent as long as its not too cheesey?

BostonXBound
BostonXBound
16 posts
Nomad

As long as your not handing out complements like candy on Halloween, and your not overly cheesy (sometimes it can be cute, try to figure out if she would be interested) it will probably work.

Eyes, hair, lips, skin, anything a girl could be not confident about, you compliment. It makes us feel good. And that's good for you!

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

good 2 know

Showing 46-60 of 95