ForumsWEPRObama Vs Mccain

89 16324
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I'm all for Obama.
Mccain is evil o.o

Apparently, the republics are trying to brainwash everyone that we might have a war with Russia and McCain is the best choice because he is "experienced"...in killing. He was in the army >_>

But of course, McCain IS the choice if you want to have a war...

• 89 Replies
armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

I never said I wanted a war, but I don't want to ABANDON one...I'm all for McCain because He's no where near as evil as Obama. And because Im Conservative/Republican, so if they were both equal in evilness, I'd go with McCain. Who cares whether our president is black or not? Everyone's becaome racist to white people!

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

McCain is dominate in white gamers.. Very dominate, I tried this topic.

I'm Obama of course so smite me saying I'm biased but it's so damn true.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Drace Drace Darace, i thought you knew better and knew that AG has and O.D. of these specific topics.

But, that facts are, McCain is not evil. How is he.

That facts are, the tension with Russia and the U.S. are very high right now. We just got in there face, and they are asserting themselves and trying to become a superpower once again, and remake the soviet union. Russia and the U.S. are not on good terms, they never were. So a war is probable. So you want a strong Republican, because Republicans are willing to go to war for there country. So with a threat like that, you want someone like that. Also, McCain served in the Military, and spent a year in one of the worst P.O.W camps in history. He knows how to command and Army, that is what the country needs right now.

So we are not brainwashing anyone, we are just stating what is happening and why McCain is bes to be president right now.

And also with the tension in the middle East, we can not leave, if we do, the Terrorists will go wild and it will be a killing spree for them world wide. Do you want to know why there have not been many international attacks while Bush is in office? Terrorists are smart. They realize if they keep there cool down a little, the Americans will think that there is no threat. Then, when the Democrat is elected and there are no troops in there territory to stop them, they launch the attacks because they have also had the time during the Republicans term to build themselves up. So then it is international attacks.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

McCain knows what he's talking about. You guys need stabbed in your bleeding liberal hearts.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

He's no where near as evil as Obama

Sorry for the double post, but we need to get something straight. Neither of them are evil, that is a STRONG term. Few people are actually full blown evil.

Hitler was evil.

Stalin was evil.

Binladin is evil.

But neither Obama, or McCain [b]or[/b[ even Hillary Clinton is evil (although Hillary Clinton is Damn close).
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I do not want to raise the the taxes for the rich. I want to make everyone rich

-McCain

Mccain, surely knows basic economics, so this is not even possible ^^ Clearly a lie. Its not a nice saying either.

Did you see his Ad campaigns?

Or better yet, did you ever see his face? Evil!
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

What is wrong with wanting with wanting to make everyone rich? Are you saying you want there to be homeless people and poor people? I am pretty sure that is evil.

And not raising taxes on the rich is not bad either. Most of them worked hard for there money.

And what about his face is evil, nothing that i know.

And his last and only ad so far stated that America is falling apart then it said all the problems. Then they said how McCain was going to fix them and make America a better place.

Nothing about him is evil, Drace.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I don't want war I want obama and I think he'll do good.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well whether you like it or not, War is inevitable. Electing Obama will not send a ray from God down stopping all war. It will eventually happen, and the chances right now are high so we want McCain because:

hat facts are, the tension with Russia and the U.S. are very high right now. We just got in there face, and they are asserting themselves and trying to become a superpower once again, and remake the soviet union. Russia and the U.S. are not on good terms, they never were. So a war is probable. So you want a strong Republican, because Republicans are willing to go to war for there country. So with a threat like that, you want someone like that. Also, McCain served in the Military, and spent a year in one of the worst P.O.W camps in history. He knows how to command and Army, that is what the country needs right now.

And also with the tension in the middle East, we can not leave, if we do, the Terrorists will go wild and it will be a killing spree for them world wide. Do you want to know why there have not been many international attacks while Bush is in office? Terrorists are smart. They realize if they keep there cool down a little, the Americans will think that there is no threat. Then, when the Democrat is elected and there are no troops in there territory to stop them, they launch the attacks because they have also had the time during the Republicans term to build themselves up. So then it is international attacks.

Those last two paragraphs were copy and pasted from one of my earlier comments.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

We just got in there face, and they are asserting themselves and trying to become a superpower once again, and remake the soviet union

I didn't realize that they were trying to becoming communist again? Last time I checked they still had Putin as president.

But, honestly, I think we need to focus on not blowing up the rest of the world for a little bit. Things are bad enough back in the U.S. that we need a president who will focus on making things better here, rather than meddle in international affairs. Obama has proven to be stronger in issues such as health care, education, and taxes than McCain, while McCain has been proven to be stronger in international affairs. Thus, I'm favoring Obama at the moment.

As a foreign policy, isolation has worked for us before, albeit the World Wars drew us out of our promise to remain neutral with foreign countries. Think about it from a smaller perspective: You're in your early 20's, in college, and enjoy partying. You're barely passing most of your classes, and you have no clue what your major is, or what career you plan to pursue. Overall, you aren't very responsible. So, it wouldn't make sense to immediately settle down into a family when you can barely take care of yourself, let alone a wife and children.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

@Ricador,

It is not possible to make everyone rich. It isn't! Its just a clear lie he put on so everyone will like him >_>

And not raising taxes on the rich is not bad either. Most of them worked hard for there money.

They don't need millions of dollars. They have it all stacked somewhere...Worked hard for their money >_> Obama wants to take it away from those who make 250k+ a year. That is more then any occupation with an exception to an amount of doctors.

And its not like a 50% tax...

His Ads try to take down Obama...saying "But is Obama ready to help your family?" and talks of how Obama wants to raise taxes, and most people see this as a good thing.

Then they said how McCain was going to fix them and make America a better place.

Another lie.
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

You liberals act like conservatives love war, and go around starting fights with people. Nobody likes war, because they know what war brings.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

and most people see this as a good thing.

I mean bad thing*

I didn't realize that they were trying to becoming communist again? Last time I checked they still had Putin as president.

Yup the same Putin who said "Anyone who doesn't regret the passing of the Soviet Union has no heart. Anyone who wants it restored has no brains. "

Of course he also said

"History proves that all dictatorships, all authoritarian forms of government are transient. Only democratic systems are not transient. Whatever the shortcomings, mankind has not devised anything superior."

Thats pro-communist o.O
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ok well i never said Communism. You can have an international Union made by force, but it's not run fully by communism. And if you have heard Putin talk (which i have on numerous occasions), he clearly sounds like he wants communism.

Also, McCain is strong in international affairs and the fossil fuels issue. Also, International Affairs is the biggest problem/issue right now. And don't say thus, it's kind of creepy.

And that is a horrible analogy, i am sorry, apologies, but it is, i am not even sure what to say (whoa a lot of commas).

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

You liberals act like conservatives love war, and go around starting fights with people.

No offense, but isn't that what's happened with Iraq? Bush already declared that we won the war with that "Mission Accomplished" poster years ago, so why are we still there? Even Iraq is trying to push us out at the moment. So, why stay there? Obama will get us out of an unnecessary war, and hopefully lower the deficit that it has caused a little bit.
Showing 1-15 of 89