ForumsSupport Forummini-mods

154 18427
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

This came from eddie 13's suggestion page, but thought it might be noticed more here. What if there were mini-mods. They would go around the forums and erase comments, and forum posts. They could not give out merits and such, but just delete comments and spamy stuff. What do you guys think?

• 154 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Anyways now that you have shot this down its only a matter of time before it get full of spam comments,so it would be best to lock this now while you have the chance.

Look how many times you posted after you said that talking about time? Sorry, don't want to seem like I am trying to be a pain but don't say a thread will have spam from a bunch of people then spam it yourself.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

You make it sound like I was complaining or something.I was just answering his question,and I already understand that.Anyways I think I might go ask Dan about the time zone thing though.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think you should first ask him to fix the time glitch.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, that gets annoying. it said you posted last, and yet someone posted after you.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

What you mean the one where you post something after someone else and it shows that you posted it before them.Well first it would require someone to figure out why the glitch is happening,but I will try doing that next time I see him.I guess I will have two questions to ask him.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Exactly my point. It must be a coincidence. lol!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Awww...man! Not again! :P

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hey look how ironic that post is a perfect example of it.It says that you posted that comment 1 minute before me.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

and that one as well.Wow you are just on a roll today huh?Anyways how long do you think it will be before one of the mods locks this for being off topic and spamful?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Uh, what? Did you make that up, or is it for real because it says 3:09 right now.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

The time glitch is pretty weird... for example it says you posted at 4:33 but the guy before you posted at 4:34?

It doesn't make much sense.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Well carlie said there are not going to be mini-mods

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah AG time seems to be a little off like maybe 10 minutes or so,but I don't think it would be different for different people.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, somebody lock this thread then. Is Carlie still on?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Maybe we should take this over to eddies suggestion thread,so it wouldn't be considered spam.We should make a new suggestion on there about this.

Showing 136-150 of 154