ForumsSupport ForumLet's get rid of AP

101 13082
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

All AP has ever caused is problems, spam, and that stuff. Stupid ideas for more ways of getting AP and pages of complaints on AP and spam to get AP. AP is suppose to make people talk more, it's suppose to be a nice incentive for people and be a fun addition, just one small part of AG... but it has become the sole reason to be here for people, so much spam because of AP... it's so convoluted. Can we please just get rid of it. Keep posts and comments and all that fun stuff, and merits and just get rid of AP. Make merits our new currency. It nice and can only be gotten through review of an actual mod. Nothing good comes from AP and no one can argue otherwise.

I know it's a huge thing, I know a bunch of kids will hate and flame me because all they do is post for AP, but this is for the best.

• 101 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Then what if people like us make huge AP then it gets alken away!That would be super unfair man.AP is what runs this site too.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I agree mostly. I say just get rid of it on the forums, because sure, it makes people post more, but they're all dumb Pick your favorite threads. It seems as though we're sacrificing intelligence on the forum for more people, and more posts.

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

Yeah i guess it has caused problems but a lot of people would probably leave AG.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Yeah i guess it has caused problems but a lot of people would probably leave AG.

the only people who leave would be the ones only here to get AP. the people who are just here for the community would stay.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

You say that easily.But what if AP dissapears and i lose them all.I then would of done all that job in vain!

Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

I really don't care for AP, if getting rid of it would help, so be it

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

But what if you have like 15k?Would you like to see that work go down tthe drain?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah i wouldn't like that at all.But i got most of my points helping people like you too.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

You say that easily.But what if AP dissapears and i lose them all.I then would of done all that job in vain!

you say that like you're not here for the fun of it, and all you care about is AP.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Ask me how many people i have helped.The answer would be huge.I like helping that's the major point why I'm here.But see in my point of view.I don't like to lose all my work.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Ask me how many people i have helped.The answer would be huge.I like helping that's the major point why I'm here.But see in my point of view.I don't like to lose all my work.

you can still help people without earning AP.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah i would like that, if i was new!Now it's waaaaay to late man.

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

AP is what makes AG special take away that and what would AG be another regular flash game site!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I agree. I don't care is I lose my 18k.. The only thing I lose is spammers on my page.

This way will give true popularity to people but face the cons. People will less likely be communicating with other people. The forums would be visited less. Merits would just be something on your page that has no meaning. Many people would quit. Less people would join.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I agree. I don't care is I lose my 18k.. The only thing I lose is spammers on my page.
This way will give true popularity to people but face the cons. People will less likely be communicating with other people. The forums would be visited less. Merits would just be something on your page that has no meaning. Many people
would quit. Less people would join.

Yeah it would really suck but spammers is a good thing.

AP is what makes AG special take away that and what would AG be another regular flash game site!

That's a perfect reason!AG needs to be unique and SPECIAL
Showing 1-15 of 101