ForumsSupport ForumLet's get rid of AP

101 13077
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

All AP has ever caused is problems, spam, and that stuff. Stupid ideas for more ways of getting AP and pages of complaints on AP and spam to get AP. AP is suppose to make people talk more, it's suppose to be a nice incentive for people and be a fun addition, just one small part of AG... but it has become the sole reason to be here for people, so much spam because of AP... it's so convoluted. Can we please just get rid of it. Keep posts and comments and all that fun stuff, and merits and just get rid of AP. Make merits our new currency. It nice and can only be gotten through review of an actual mod. Nothing good comes from AP and no one can argue otherwise.

I know it's a huge thing, I know a bunch of kids will hate and flame me because all they do is post for AP, but this is for the best.

• 101 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

You're taking this too seriously. I know that we can't totally eliminate spam, but we can reduce by alot.

Thois would be serious...
"we got to nuke every spammers house and torture them to death!!!!!!!"

But seriously, it is serious.Man i got confused
MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

Sodis, thats what the problem is. Nobody is really doing anything about the spammers, just talking about it as i far as i can see. It's easy to maintain spamming, but you have to try. When Users spam, just tell them that it's against the rules and they shouldnt do it. thats a good start which could really help.

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

Now your just changing the subject, Juan. >_> I just dont think its a good idea to get rid of AP, and its very unlikely that it will happen.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I would tottaly quit if they took away ap.

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

I would tottaly quit if they took away ap.

That's exactly why we cant get rid of AP.

I agree, but you shouldn't tell a spammer that they are spamming, it could lead to you spamming and arguments. SO just flag it. If its serious then tell a mod

You're right, but flagging hasn't done much lately. Lets just see how things run...
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Man MagiX if you don't want me to say it then you shut your mouth and don't start it OK

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Well he started it!!J/kOK lets ge t serious.And if you don't want me to get off topic then don't make me.

Flaging it does work MagiX!

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

T_T dont flame me because im trying to point something out.

ok... i havnt seen the staff on this site very much, so ill just wait and see.

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

spamming is something we can't totally eliminate, but we have a great moderator team that limits it and i don't see why we should eliminate AP because there is hardly any spam compared to other flash game sites *cougharaddictinggamescough*

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

MagiX is right about that.The staff is only on for a mater of minutes and sometimes ignore you!!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

T_T dont flame me because im trying to point something out.
ok... i havnt seen the staff on this site very much, so ill just wait and see.

You see!!That's what i hate about you!!You make me get off topic by saying i did someting!!
MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

spamming is something we can't totally eliminate, but we have a great moderator team that limits it and i don't see why we should eliminate AP because there is hardly any spam compared to other flash game sites *cougharaddictinggamescough*

True, but they dont have forums there. Forums need to maintain spam so that they can still work as a place to discuss things. If spam isnt maintained then forums turn into places where people just flame and troll each other.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

You know what forget you man.OK so yeah the staff is doing it's best and doing a great job, but they need to use more mods and more users to help Part time..

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Can ou repeat that man?I can't see it

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

Also, they don't have anything like AP and yet their is spam after spam after spam...

Showing 46-60 of 101