ForumsSupport ForumLet's get rid of AP

101 13090
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

All AP has ever caused is problems, spam, and that stuff. Stupid ideas for more ways of getting AP and pages of complaints on AP and spam to get AP. AP is suppose to make people talk more, it's suppose to be a nice incentive for people and be a fun addition, just one small part of AG... but it has become the sole reason to be here for people, so much spam because of AP... it's so convoluted. Can we please just get rid of it. Keep posts and comments and all that fun stuff, and merits and just get rid of AP. Make merits our new currency. It nice and can only be gotten through review of an actual mod. Nothing good comes from AP and no one can argue otherwise.

I know it's a huge thing, I know a bunch of kids will hate and flame me because all they do is post for AP, but this is for the best.

• 101 Replies
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

The forums would be visited less.

the people who are here to share Ideas, and to talk about things would still be here. like I said, if we get rid of AP in the forums, there would be less people, but those people would just be the ones who only care about AP.
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

AP is what makes AG special take away that and what would AG be another regular flash game site!

yeah, because no one cares about all of the awesome, unique games that armor games makes.
lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

ap is what keeps me going what keeps my commening what keeps me meeting new people that one goal to reach #1

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

the people who are here to share Ideas, and to talk about things would still be here. like I said, if we get rid of AP in the forums, there would be less people, but those people would just be the ones who only care about AP.

And the result of people would be like 10 percent left oir maybe 5.And the effect would be AG droning into disaster.
razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

all the more reason tat we should have AP, we want new people added to the community take away the persuasion, AP, and more people would most likely go to kongregate.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

yeah, because no one cares about all of the awesome, unique games that armor games makes.

Sp your saying AG would just be a regular gamesite that is the same as all of the others.In that case i could easily go to another site that has AG games.That woudln't be so good man.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah but AG woudl only nbe a regular site.

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

But the thing is armorgames doesn't really have anything else to offer except flash games which i could just easily go to any other flash game site. And the armature and AP basically goes hand in hand.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yep that keeps AG rnning but maybe we could create another kind of AP or soemthing?

Venderman
Venderman
180 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't get rid of the AP all together, maybe getting rid of the comments and forum posts. They should add something that adds points for how many minutes you play games, that would be better.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Mmmm what do you think we could use.And what kind of exclusive games?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Actually increase it.What if you play a game for hours but your not even playing it?That would be cheating and spam.You see what i mean?

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

They should add something that adds points for how many minutes you play games, that would be better.

you could just go onto AG, and then leave your browser open, and walk away from your computer.
razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

I agree with juan it would be spamming either way, spam is just going to be around and hey at least we have an awesome moderation team that keeps it at a limited!

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

If you get rid or AP then Armorgames would have nothing special. It would just be a plain old site.

Showing 16-30 of 101