ForumsSupport ForumLet's get rid of AP

101 13079
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

All AP has ever caused is problems, spam, and that stuff. Stupid ideas for more ways of getting AP and pages of complaints on AP and spam to get AP. AP is suppose to make people talk more, it's suppose to be a nice incentive for people and be a fun addition, just one small part of AG... but it has become the sole reason to be here for people, so much spam because of AP... it's so convoluted. Can we please just get rid of it. Keep posts and comments and all that fun stuff, and merits and just get rid of AP. Make merits our new currency. It nice and can only be gotten through review of an actual mod. Nothing good comes from AP and no one can argue otherwise.

I know it's a huge thing, I know a bunch of kids will hate and flame me because all they do is post for AP, but this is for the best.

• 101 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Did you even read what i said in the beggining man!!Man I'm leving i hate this forum right now!It's screwed right now!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah what MagiX aid.I do that but everyday 10 new users spam and it never ends.Please some up with some ideas!!

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

Did you even read what i said in the beggining man!!Man I'm leving i hate this forum right now!It's screwed right now!
>_> your just panicking. dont worry, its not a very big deal. Spamming is the main problem on most Forums. But we need you to cooperate to fix it.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

My head was going to pop man!!Well I'm over it.Yeah spamming..wait how did spamming even start??

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, juan i did read it, you said I would hate to see that work go down the drain, am i correct? And i tohught you were leaving this forum?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Ignoring.....
MagiX i need some suggestions!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

[quote]wait how did spamming even start??[quote]

let me awnser that. it started on this site becuse of AP. Every one wanted to get the next armature or the next rank, so they spamed, and thats why there should not be points for the community.

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

Yeah what MagiX aid.I do that but everyday 10 new users spam and it never ends.Please some up with some ideas!!
There are alot of things we could do, such as:
1. Dont spam yourself. everyone does it every once in a while, but try not to.
2. Alert the Staff, thats what their job is, to help the site and its members.
3. tell the spammer that its wrong, but dont flame them.

(by the way, is double posting against the rules here? its usually against the rules on most of the other sites ive been on)
MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

Also, it would help if a mod joined in this discussion, i hope someone sees this thread.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah it is but sometimes it's necassay for a mistake

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

yea, i think we should be able to edit our posts. ill suggest it later.

[back on topic]

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah a moid hasn't even been on???OK magiX i need some of your magic!

TheonlyMasterChef
TheonlyMasterChef
86 posts
Nomad

wait how did spamming even start??

let me awnser that. it started on this site becuse of AP. Every one wanted to get the next armature or the next rank, so they spamed, and thats why there should not be points for the community.

No because some guy said something stupid like PANCAKEWAFFLEPICKLESAUCEHORSESHOEPESTICIDESGREENBOOGERGURGATATED!!!!!!!!!! and some guy got pissed off for no reason and overeacted. Please tell me what the big problem is about spam?! It doesn't bother me. Why is it such a big issue????
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yes man it was has started troulbles bans and amny problems.

TheonlyMasterChef
TheonlyMasterChef
86 posts
Nomad

But why???? Why is it so much of a problem just because somebody said something useless and stupid???!!!

Showing 76-90 of 101