ForumsSupport ForumPointless Random Names

116 15310
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Personally I am sick of seeing users with random names. I'm not going to point any out.

examples are:

asdsadsdasddsa

or

Users with names like this should be told that they need to create a new account with an actual name, if they refuse then they should be automatically banned.

I know that sounds harsh, but it makes the site look sloppy. If users cant have a serious name, how can we take them serious as someone whom will actually use this site. Or as someone who will not spam.

Also all it take is for them to forget one letter in their name, and bam, They cant use their account anyway.

Something needs to be done.

• 116 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Go for it. He hasn't been on in a very long time.

I've told him...

Actually, now I know what people mean by the community has changed. Everyone makes the biggest deals about the tiniest little things...*sigh* I can't believe it...

All agreed? Aye!

creating random names would be based on their past w/ or w/o them knowing it

*thinks* not if they just hit the keyboard, but if they were thinking they were typing junk then yes...

*considers leaving argument before gets messy* hrrm... *decides against it*
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

could still be info for people who happen to agree with cholo kid on both sides of the argument

endless war makes some people happy and some people mad/sad

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Last I checked 6666666666666666666666666 wasn't exactly satisfactory.

yes in your perspective 6666666666666666666666 is not very satisfactory but you have to look at it from another one's point of view
OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

Well. My debating for today is done. I will be checking tomorrow on the status of this thread. I hope a mod gets involved. I want to see their opinion. I think Carlie posted once. But that was it...

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

endless war makes some people happy and some people mad/sad

*nods slowly* you're right.

*thinks* wow, this really shows how slow a typer I am...
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, we need a mod to solve this conflict, it's going one way, then the other.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Well I see that you all are going to be arrogant and remain ignorant. Just turning down and possibility of an objective being of difference then the beliefs in your own eyes. So I shall leave this thread. I hope that when the day comes of your epiphany, you will remember I was first to notice this occurring.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i'd choose to evalutate the responses rather than take a 5 second look and call arguers arrogant and ignorant to a spamming problem

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Buddah sits under a tree and looks for inner peace. Choose the middle path my friends...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Cholokid, you must realize that we might think you are arrogant and is remaining ignorant. Like we tried to point out many times, all of us have our own perspectives.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Cholokid, you must realize that we might think you are arrogant and is remaining ignorant..

If only you knew what those words mean.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

using age expected vocabulary knowledge as a mudslinger? how desperate.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Sp, what your trying to tell me now is that I'm flat out stupid?

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

well i think that they should be struntaize for there names! next it will be for there pics! and i will be the frist! lol but realy this seems a bit redicouls that you want to banned people with (dum) names, (no afence),

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

firetail, how old are you?

If only you knew what those words mean.

*raises eyebrow* sure we do.

@foxlink, I have no idea what you just said.
Showing 91-105 of 116