ForumsWEPRBreakfastarianism

384 47968
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I have come to show you all the truth about our lives, the universe the end of the world. As of yet, there is only a sparse section of the holy text done. But more is to come! Have faith. Join today, and learn the truth!

The Book of Breakfastarianism

Commandments:
And the Lord spoke thusly:

1) Thou shall not have any meals before breakfast.
2) Thou shall not forget to eat breakfast and thou shalt keep it delicious.
3) Thou shall not make wrongful use of breakfast by eating instant or pre-made breakfasts.
4) Thou shall not steal food from your neighbors plate at breakfast.
5) Thou shall not covet your neighbors breakfast nor his seat in the booth by the window.

The Beggining

In the beggining of time, there was nothing. But then came forth a mighty rumbling.
Twas the stomach of the Lord, and He was famished. So He spoke. And He did say "Let
there be light!" And the universe was washed with light, for the Lord could not make
His meal in the dark. He then made all the stars in the sky and all the planets
surrounding them because He thought they looked very nice. In doing so, He made a
cluster of stars and planets he named the Milkyway for it sounded tasty. This galaxy
became His favourite, so He made a decision: He going to create a planet with man upon
it so they too could see the beauty he Made. After seven days and nights, the Lord was
done making the planet and man. And the Lord did grin. And the Lord then did feast.
He ate the skies, stars and the planets. He then spoke "This way, I shall always be able to
watch over and protect man along with the universe around him." Feeling accomplished and
satiated, the Lord then went on His way.

• 384 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Hah, thought that was just a joke.

Some crazy people in here...

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Is this a real religion?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Lol no...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

*Pulls out gun and pops himself in the head*

Breakfastarianism is lame.

It is kind of stupid, i mean focusing beliefs around a meal that half the country does not even eat?

Come on...

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Fo'give me lawd, I have sinned. I have not eaten breakfast in a total of 9 days excluding these nasty lookin' heatin' toaster thingeh's. Fo'give me awmitey lawd.

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Reply to the damn devine writ jurk-offs.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

i think this is one of the stupidist thing is have ever heard in my entire life other then canadians lol

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Hey, Thou shall not obey all the rules. They are a bit hard to comprehend.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Well thou shall not follow a religon based on friggin breakfast that has no relevance

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

It has more relevance than your life, and how you notice every day when you wake up there's something missing?

That thing is breakfast, so shut up and eat your pancakes.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think this whole "religion" is kind of stupid.

I mean, judging a club off a meal that not even half of Americans eat?

Stupid...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Whoa sorry for the double post, just wanted to point out something funny.

In my last skeptical comment, i used almost the exact same phrase as in an earlier skeptical comment without even realizing it.

I found it funny :P

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Hey, Ricador. If you want to be ejected from the backside of the Almighty in the Great Bowel Movement with the rest of the heretics then be my guest! Harumph!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Uh ok.

But i technically can't be ejected if i never joined.

Jd=ust thought i would mention that...don't shoot.

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

May breakfast be blessed forever!!! I will try my best to becomne a breakfastarian. I savor every bite of breakfast....but I do so covet mine neighbors seat among which he eats his breakfast in wehich I so much covet!

Showing 166-180 of 384