ForumsWEPRBreakfastarianism

384 47967
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I have come to show you all the truth about our lives, the universe the end of the world. As of yet, there is only a sparse section of the holy text done. But more is to come! Have faith. Join today, and learn the truth!

The Book of Breakfastarianism

Commandments:
And the Lord spoke thusly:

1) Thou shall not have any meals before breakfast.
2) Thou shall not forget to eat breakfast and thou shalt keep it delicious.
3) Thou shall not make wrongful use of breakfast by eating instant or pre-made breakfasts.
4) Thou shall not steal food from your neighbors plate at breakfast.
5) Thou shall not covet your neighbors breakfast nor his seat in the booth by the window.

The Beggining

In the beggining of time, there was nothing. But then came forth a mighty rumbling.
Twas the stomach of the Lord, and He was famished. So He spoke. And He did say "Let
there be light!" And the universe was washed with light, for the Lord could not make
His meal in the dark. He then made all the stars in the sky and all the planets
surrounding them because He thought they looked very nice. In doing so, He made a
cluster of stars and planets he named the Milkyway for it sounded tasty. This galaxy
became His favourite, so He made a decision: He going to create a planet with man upon
it so they too could see the beauty he Made. After seven days and nights, the Lord was
done making the planet and man. And the Lord did grin. And the Lord then did feast.
He ate the skies, stars and the planets. He then spoke "This way, I shall always be able to
watch over and protect man along with the universe around him." Feeling accomplished and
satiated, the Lord then went on His way.

• 384 Replies
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

This is hilarious I've never heard such a thing. But I do admit i would like to join

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

This is awesome! I finally found it! Can't believe it took me this long....

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Is this a religion?

aarin
aarin
68 posts
Nomad

This is so funny. No offense to anyone. It just made my day

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o403/aarin219/armorgamespic3.png

Support the Sig Strikers!

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Can I ask a question, what does Breakfastarianism mean, I don't get it, can someone please tell me?

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Next, you should make dinnerism...

MasterKainIV
MasterKainIV
18 posts
Nomad

how do i join? put Breakfastarianism on my profile

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

lol this is rich. I guess you can make your own religion. I'm not one to steal ideas though. I'd worship the breakfast gods (or god)

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Noo! Don't follow it! It is an evil religion. The Evil Sith Lord Darth Voidy is just trying to recruit followers so he can take over AG!

As well as VoldeTuna and the Evil Dark Ninja...we must not fall for the trap. Seek the light side with the Unicorn Adviser!

noooooooooo

KIngRyan xD

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Lol KingRyan anyway I am in the club and I think breaffast is great!

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

I shall not agree with this. It will be an honor of disagreeing. And oh, pardon my cute manner of disagreeing..

:P

SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

I knew breakfast would take over the world someday!

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Wow!
I think Im gonna switch from christianity to Breakfastarianism!!
(JK!)

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Lol. So what do you do in this coolio "club"

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Follow what has been descibed by the breakfast Gods! Read the very first post on this thread....

Showing 151-165 of 384