ForumsWEPRBreakfastarianism

384 47979
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I have come to show you all the truth about our lives, the universe the end of the world. As of yet, there is only a sparse section of the holy text done. But more is to come! Have faith. Join today, and learn the truth!

The Book of Breakfastarianism

Commandments:
And the Lord spoke thusly:

1) Thou shall not have any meals before breakfast.
2) Thou shall not forget to eat breakfast and thou shalt keep it delicious.
3) Thou shall not make wrongful use of breakfast by eating instant or pre-made breakfasts.
4) Thou shall not steal food from your neighbors plate at breakfast.
5) Thou shall not covet your neighbors breakfast nor his seat in the booth by the window.

The Beggining

In the beggining of time, there was nothing. But then came forth a mighty rumbling.
Twas the stomach of the Lord, and He was famished. So He spoke. And He did say "Let
there be light!" And the universe was washed with light, for the Lord could not make
His meal in the dark. He then made all the stars in the sky and all the planets
surrounding them because He thought they looked very nice. In doing so, He made a
cluster of stars and planets he named the Milkyway for it sounded tasty. This galaxy
became His favourite, so He made a decision: He going to create a planet with man upon
it so they too could see the beauty he Made. After seven days and nights, the Lord was
done making the planet and man. And the Lord did grin. And the Lord then did feast.
He ate the skies, stars and the planets. He then spoke "This way, I shall always be able to
watch over and protect man along with the universe around him." Feeling accomplished and
satiated, the Lord then went on His way.

• 384 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

once again as i usually say this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard! once again everyone say it to yourself. now in your head. now doesnt it sound alot stupider?

Dude, you said it perfectley I think this idea is absolutely ridicoulus
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

I shall join the Breakfastarians and always have an amazing breakfast full of pancakes and eggs.(or waffles)

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Oh and will god really kill me if I don't eat breakfast?(I had better remember to wake up tomorrow)

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

okay, I have just decided to become a Breakfastarianist. I believe that it will make me a better person by doing so. I am ready to join this great faith! Amen and dig in!

Oh and I have a quick question:

3) Thou shall not make wrongful use of breakfast by eating instant or pre-made breakfasts.

For the pre-made breakfast, does that include pastries? I am a huge Coffee and Croissant fanatic.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Amen. I have decided to become a Breakfastarianist too! I shall eat Egg sandwiches (homemade) and a glass of milk!

a7xfan
a7xfan
212 posts
Peasant

i belive i will become a Breakfastarianist to

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

To anyone who takes the thread seriously:
Go away. Please. You're an idiot.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

I bring good news bretherin, for I have just ate a hearty breakfast of waffles,hazah!

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

you need a life

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

hurrah! I have pancakes with bacon and milk!

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Fluffy pancakes and bacon is a true breakfast,let us make a toast in honor of this amazing meal!

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

*coughs* losers

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

So...Is it against the rules to be a Christian AND a breakfastarian?

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

... Let me point out what this is, to anyone who doesn't get it:

No one is "actually" a breakfastarianist. It's a feeble attempt to say "hey, I can make up a religion, too" by atheists. If you've heard of or understand the concept behind pastafarianism (which was spawned to fight teaching of intelligent design in schools by saying 'well then you have to teach this nonsensical religion, too', then you understand breakfastarianism. Exactly the same as the invisible pink unicorn and other overused analogies of atheists.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I full well realize that, but I think it's kinda funny. I was seriously tearing up from laughing when I read the first page of this.

Showing 196-210 of 384