ForumsWEPRBreakfastarianism

384 47978
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I have come to show you all the truth about our lives, the universe the end of the world. As of yet, there is only a sparse section of the holy text done. But more is to come! Have faith. Join today, and learn the truth!

The Book of Breakfastarianism

Commandments:
And the Lord spoke thusly:

1) Thou shall not have any meals before breakfast.
2) Thou shall not forget to eat breakfast and thou shalt keep it delicious.
3) Thou shall not make wrongful use of breakfast by eating instant or pre-made breakfasts.
4) Thou shall not steal food from your neighbors plate at breakfast.
5) Thou shall not covet your neighbors breakfast nor his seat in the booth by the window.

The Beggining

In the beggining of time, there was nothing. But then came forth a mighty rumbling.
Twas the stomach of the Lord, and He was famished. So He spoke. And He did say "Let
there be light!" And the universe was washed with light, for the Lord could not make
His meal in the dark. He then made all the stars in the sky and all the planets
surrounding them because He thought they looked very nice. In doing so, He made a
cluster of stars and planets he named the Milkyway for it sounded tasty. This galaxy
became His favourite, so He made a decision: He going to create a planet with man upon
it so they too could see the beauty he Made. After seven days and nights, the Lord was
done making the planet and man. And the Lord did grin. And the Lord then did feast.
He ate the skies, stars and the planets. He then spoke "This way, I shall always be able to
watch over and protect man along with the universe around him." Feeling accomplished and
satiated, the Lord then went on His way.

• 384 Replies
J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

But you forget that if you do not eat 3 meals a day brunch won't exist, then lunch won't exist, then there is no supper.

Without the almighty meal there are no other meals.

It's the only meal served all day for a good reason!

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I can only think of one downside to the amighty breakfast. You cant drink alcohol with it.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Ah, but you forget the holy Mimosa! A classic breakfast cocktail that will be sure to bring all the alcoholics and hobos to the cause.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard of in my entire life

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

The classic Breakfast cocktail, or the whole thought of breakfastarianism?

Nice Armataur

Flipski
Flipski
623 posts
Nomad

I Love this thread it never ceases to entertain me. So is Denny's the holy place of worship?

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

A classic breakfast ****tail that will be sure to bring all the alcoholics and hobos to the cause.

Thats me lol. I love how the c.ock in cocktail is starred out. Thats quite jokes.

So is Denny's the holy place of worship?

For me it wuold have to be that place at Gatwick airport Garfunks. I had breakfast there once and it was well nice. Altho i remebr in Nevada i went 2 a place called rubies once. That was pretty buff. I gotta admit u americans know how to do good breakfast. I swea if i lived in ur country id b obese. U lot also invented lucky charms the best cereal of all time.
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I suppose the only general breakfast place is Denny's... I can't really think of another chain? We have a great place around here named Percy's that we go to every week to eat...erm... worship the great hollandaise sauce!

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

firstly , making up religions about stupid stuff , is well.. stupid , secondly , breakfast? ive heard of pieanism but this is rediculous.. i hate breakfast as it is already ..

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

But, what about Shoneys or Ihop? Cracker Barrel? They all have awesome breakfasts too!

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

I saw a couple chicks get stabbed at my IHOP. Honest to god. One of the waitresses boyfriends came in out of his mind on cocaine or something and he went after her. She ran away but the dude wound up stabbing the manager. One of my friends called the cops as the guy ran off. He only stabbed the manager a couple times and another waitress once and then he ran off.

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

Oh, and my town is pretty safe usually. It's 50,000 people and predominatly middle class. Theres occasional violence but generally it's rare.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

This is a huge attempt at trolling by atheists. Are you all that blind?

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

Is this a joke, because i don't get it

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

once again as i usually say this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard! once again everyone say it to yourself. now in your head. now doesnt it sound alot stupider?

Showing 181-195 of 384