ForumsForum Games1001 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart.

355 85533
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

To play this game you list ways you can get kicked out of Wal-Mart.

Rules
1. No borrowing from other sites.
2. Nothing containing anything that looks like a profanity.
3. No spamming.
4. Don't post more than 10 ways at a time.
5. You must post more ways than just 1 way. Posting 2 is fine.
6. No repeating ways.

Guess I'll start us off.

1.Run around in the Aisles naked.
2.Grab a bike off the shelf and ride it through the store.
3.Take one of the toy guitars and hit it on the ground and have one of your friends scream "Thank you (Insert town here)!!!!"

• 355 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Singing the "Barack The Magic Negro" song

I find that racist not that you made it your lucky I saw something about that on CNN lol.But totally wrong, some campaign guy made a CD about it after "Puff the Magic Dragon" song.

And one for me is too.

Take the eggs and:

1.lick them and say "To nasty"
2.Throw them behind your back saying "Wheres the golden egg!?!?"

And take the tires and roll them down the longest isle and take friends and race them down the isle.
StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

1. Singing "The Final Countdown" in a capella (with a few friends) as loud as you can.

2. Making sure they hear your a capella version of "The Final Countdown" by hijacking the speaker system and singing through mics

3. Make sure they see your a capella version of "The Final Countdown" by connecting all of the TV's to your camera, an record the show.

4. Make sure you can remember the moment forever as the time you sang an a capella version of "The Final Countdown". Hook up a dvd player to every TV and insert a blank disk into each one. Then record. Later, have someone go back and get the dvds for you.

5. Make sure the security cameras see your a capella version of "The Final Countdown" by hacking into all of the screens and playing the video from there!

6. Do all of the same steps with the Barney Song ("I love you, you love me&quot when the employees or managers show up. Then give them a big hug.

7. Once they try to take you out of the store, act as if they're hitting on you, and make a big scene about it.

8. If they have to call the security, you yourself start making incriminating remarks to the manager/employee

9. Later, sue Wal-Mart by taking one of the recorded DVD's (minus the feed of the song) and gain $4,000,000 from the court case.

10. Go to K-mart

11. Repeat

Sergeant_Harlend
Sergeant_Harlend
30 posts
Nomad

Have some sex with my gf in the fountain

supersimpsonman
supersimpsonman
15 posts
Nomad

if you find one in a mall, buy as much as you can and then proceed to the next store. then sell everything for the same price at the next store.

ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

ask the manager a question, whe he/she turns around go "woah! transvestite"

pull out a bag of drugs, then say, "ill trade you this for your lunch"

Go into a wal-mart in chicago and say, did anyone hear about rob bla-son-of-a-!#@$%

say you will go on a hunger strike, then ask. "are you gonna eat that dollar bill?"

comment on my profile if you like

ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

go up to a customer and say, "theres a time bomb in my pants, can you get it out?"

take one of their cell phones and call the store, saying "how much does this cost?"

break one of their fish tanks and say, "clean-up on isle 1"

if you see a couple walking down the isles, once they split up, go up to the wife and say "is that your husband?" "yes" "can i meet him?" "yes" once you get back say "mister i found your dog"

go up to the manager, look at his/her nametag and ask "isnt that a girl's/boy's name?"

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Start touching up the store manager/assistant/worker.

Rip off the store manager/assistant/worker's clothes.

(I know these are all sick so here's one to cheer you up)Set the firwe alarm of and start dancing in the 'rain'.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double posting I just thought of one. Shout 'HOUSE PARTY!' and tear the place apart.

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

1) i) say THE MANAGER IS TRYING, you know, SOMEONE IN THE BATHROOM!!!
ii) say THE MANAGER IS TRYING, you know, SOMEONE IN THE BATHROOM!!! Anyone know her number!!!

2) Eat the nearest customer

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Get naked and put a fake moustache over your male genitals and say 'I'm all man'

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Eat a child's ear.

Go to the sports section and play baseball with a few friends.

Say I lost my dad, he's called I.P Freely. And when they ask on the microphone 'I.P Freely com eto the infomation point'.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

chase the people out of there

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

1. Run around with a konohoa headband and yellow hair screaming "IM THE KONOHOA LEAF NINJA!". When the manager asks you to leave start throwing rubber shuriken and kunai at them.

2. Ask the manager "Do you fancy a bum?"

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

1. Make a thread about how to get kicked out of Wal-Mart

2. Contributing to a thread about how to get kicked out of Wal-Mart.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Commenting on how to get kicked out of Wal-Mart by refering to the thread on how to get kicked out of Wal-Mart. BURN!!!

Commenting on how to get kicked out of Wal-Mart by contributing to refering to the thread on how to get kicked out of Wal-Mart. DOUBLE BURN!!!

Anyways:

1. Take the manager's tie, then run around screaming "It's a CLIP-ON, Captain!"

2. Give the Manager his wallet back (after taking it, of course.)

3. Make sure ALL the electrical outlets in the store work. With a screw driver.

4.Attempt to replace a light bulb.

5. When asked about why you are changing a lightbulb, say "You're not being ECO-FRIENDLY!!" and then attack the manager.

Alternative

5b. When asked about why you are changing a lightbulb, say "Because your last twelve workers couldn't do it." Then, if you wish, attack the manager.

6. Make sure no one is in the store before you. Pull the fire alarm.

7. Make sure you have a reason for pulling the Fire alarm. Start a fire in the camping section.

8a. Make sure you're not hungry. Grab a bag of marshmallows, and a ski pole, and roast the marhmallows.

or

8b. When you exit the store with your stuff, make sure you get the credit for your idea. Tell them you started the fire.

9. Impersonate one of the managers in every way, including dress, atitude, maneurisms, and crummy haircut.

10. Make a large add in the paper saying everything at that Wal-Mart is 90% off for the next 2 hours. (4:00 am to 6:00 am)

11. Sneeze on the manager repeatedly, then say you're allergic to jerks.

12. Turn the heater up to it's highest number, break the thermostat, then bar the doors. Offer a $1000 shopping spree to the first person to escape AND bar the doors again.

13. Go to the pet section and put all the fish in one tank. If asked why, say "They were lonely"

14. When you walk up to an item in the store, say that it shouldn't be there. It should be over there.

Showing 76-90 of 355