ForumsGamesThe Official Suggestions Thread

187 46874
Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

There seems to be a whole bunch of recommendations at the Sonny 2 v1.3 thread, and I doubt that was Krin was looking for. Post all your suggestions for future versions of Sonny here.

• 187 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I suggest that Shock Coma be retooled because of that whole "4 hits to kill ANY enemy" thing.

It's probably majorly OP in PvP

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

* Might ALSO, I don't think the game should be balanced for PvP mode.

It's just really cheap to kill Baron at a low level in Heroic mode in only 4 turns.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

more one handed primary arms so that secondary arms are more usable, it seems like every good weapon is two handed primary arms

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Higher max level.

An even easier level and an even harder level. Some people find it too easy, some people find it even too difficult.

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

more weapon/armor sets.

steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

More easter eggs?

MrBoo
MrBoo
1 posts
Nomad

Multi player pvp against anyone IMO. Make some kind of chat room where people can challenge eachother like most other online flash games like this.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Higher max level.

An even easier level and an even harder level. Some people find it too easy, some people find it even too difficult.

I think the level is perfect, any higher and the getting of abilities would be less tactical. I already have extra points as some builds
therabidbaby
therabidbaby
3 posts
Nomad

Achievements obviously :P

I want one for doing the entire thing in heroic mode without visiting the training spot or doing a final zone battle more than once...I've nearly masterd it!

Other than that, I think it would be cool to have an option of PvP to add or remove wheel slots so you could have more/less abilities. I think the different strategys that would evolve when you only have 3 abilites/can have 20 differents types would be interesting, and could possibly mean uses for underused moves...

steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

Maybe an award for acheiving an achievement?

Lets say you finsh an achievement where you fight and kill a boss using one spell and the reward allows you to have an extra slot for abilities?

Or maybe a special armor you earn for each acheivement you complete, so at the end when you finish all the acheivements you have a set of super cool armor.

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

First of all a new zone so the gaming pros (like me) can continue the game in "history mode", well i hope so cuz i won the game at lvl 21 XD, also I have not played recently because i dont want to be a lvl 30 when a new zone comes in (also enemies are weak) so I think a new zone would be first priority

-xMinato-

P.S.: Your games are awesome Krin. Keep it up!

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

this may be more of a sonny 3 idea, but certain weapons/items need to come with their own powers that u could equip to ur action bar

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

How about Every time you complete a Few achievements... You get something useful in battles like a random weapon that is only from achievements?

iParkOnYou
iParkOnYou
10 posts
Nomad

As I said before in a different thread, you could add ability trees and wheels for your teammates so you could truly get the strongest team with the best equipment and abilities. Although that would mean you would have to control your allies... That wouldn't be that bad also. More and better one handed primary arms because there are only a few and more secondary than primary. more spaces/less in the ability wheel for easier and harder difficulties. More Easter eggs and of course achievements.

shadowsfromt
shadowsfromt
4 posts
Nomad

hey krin can you update sonny 2 with a secret level like on the original sonny?

Showing 1-15 of 187