ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPhil's AG Journeys

99 18408
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Intro:

I walked through the double doors into the coffee shop.
"Hey...Hey Judy! Yeah, can I just have black coffee today?" I asked.
"Sure thing hun. Cuttin' back lately?" she replied.
"Nope, just wanted something different today."
I walked to one of the many desks with the macs on them. I opened one up and saw a familiar websites name in the little box.
"No way." I said as I was sucked into the internet for the second time in my life.

Enjoy.

P.S. Yes, I will be featuring certain users in the chronicles of Phil.

• 99 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

That reminds me of a RPG I once participated in~ Anyway, that looks good? Maybe a little more structure and descriptions, though it is not a part of your writing style?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The last sentence holds a lot of suspense.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

That reminds me of a RPG I once participated in~ Anyway, that looks good? Maybe a little more structure and descriptions, though it is not a part of your writing style?

What RPG was that?
Yeah, That was kinda just thrown up there because I needed an intro to start me off. Normally I would have gone back and edited. Would've made it a bit longer, described things better, used better word choice, and improve the dialogue.

The last sentence holds a lot of suspense.

Lol.
Really?
All I thought was that it was revealing.
Ah well.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Zophia was the GM, she started out with me and the rest of our friends being sucked into a computer monitor, and ended up on this strange island. I became a nice little water elemental, as I recall.

Hmm, would be good?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Part 1:
Zombies. Tons of them. Mouths hanging open, and that horrible moan coming out. This was not a good area to fight zombies. It was A city, much like New york, New york, and had an average population of 100 online at a time.
The site was haunted as well. Thousands of ghost accounts roaming around the land. They never made a sound. Ever.
I ran up a rocky wall to a perch about 60 feet up in the air. I looked down and saw some rebels fighting alongside the ZPCI. They were decapitating zombies all over the place.
Of course, all the rebels and ZPCI were just games in real life, but when you were sucked in to AG, they became as real as could be.
Zombies seemed to be the big thing these days, and I knew who the experts were on killing them.
I took out my BlueBerry and called up their leader.
Seven rings and no one picked up.
"Hey this is thoad...So yeah I'm on hiatus for he ZSC right now, contact Skater or Mudpuddle for info...Leave a message after the roar. Roar."

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I will just lol at the "Leave a message after the roar. Roar.".
Hmm, I am not sure if those are mistakes or anything, but:

It was A city, much like New york, New york, and had an average population of 100 online at a time.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

New york, New york

Yeah. New York is a city, and New York is a state. I should have just said NYC ,New York.

But Zombies are a referance too... or are they just there?

Reference.

Rebels = Last Stand Guys
ZPCI = From Sonny
Zombies = All the zombie games on AG. Counting the forum games and stories to.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Just the capital A confusing me, and well, I am not use to thinking both city and state; when seeing the name "New York" I just think "Oh, it is right there, by Ellis Island"...
But good job.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

I'll sit back and watch this, sounds funny. Just don't offend anyone ;D.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Part 2:

Great. Just great. I didn't have skater's number or Mud's number.
I was gonna have to go to The Forum District to find them. The reason I was so bummed about this is because it's the least populated part of AG. This made it easier for people to see me. If people saw me... Well... Lets just say they would alert the authorities.
I scaled the 10 story building to the very top and front flipped over the edge to the smooth roof. The next building was only a five feet jump, so I jumped the gap.
I looked under me for just a second and saw a gamer staring up at me.
I need to find a quieter way to get around I thought.
I summoned my 65' GTO.
Or not as I jumped into my car from 10 stories up.
I revved up the engine and put the pedal to the metal.

Next chapter will bee more actiony I promise.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Part 3:

I pulled my hat down over my eyes as I ran a red light. I saw a figure dressed in black come out from behind a building.
"Strop." I said out loud.
Strop was an anthropic pony ninja. Yeah, I don't know. Anyways, he jetted up into the air and summoned his bow. I knew he couldn't directly hit me because of some dumb pact he'd made.
*Pop*
"Nononononononononononononono. No." I said.
I was ejected out of the front of the front window and landed on the pavement. Before the car could hit me, I rolled out of the way. Unfortunately I rolled right to Strop's feet.
"Hello." I said awkwardly.

Enjoy.
Not really, but still.
This one was short.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I'll write the next couple entries in a while, or at least till I ask Strop how I should portray him. As of now this story is: Postponed.

To Strop's thread...AWAY!

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Thats great so far SilM I can't wait til you add some more to it.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Congrats on your 3,000th post fst.

*waits for Strop to answer questions and stuff*

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I just wrote a huge entry, but it didn't post it!
Ugh!
I'll write it later...

Showing 1-15 of 99