ForumsGamesIs Felicity any good?

85 37633
hans0010
hans0010
3 posts
Nomad

Anyone using her to battle? I don't think she's not that powerful...

• 85 Replies
DaveTheDude
DaveTheDude
102 posts
Nomad

She does more damage and had better health then Roald right now. Roald is better if you're not doing that much training. Felicity is better if you get her some good armor and level her.

mightychris
mightychris
36 posts
Nomad

Well to be honest she is better she has low vit so get rid of some of her gear and replace it with cyborg then she does good damage, has high vit and can sheild herself.

mightychris
mightychris
36 posts
Nomad

ok, I got rid of her swords but I gave her death sentence but that gives 66 vit.

DaveTheDude
DaveTheDude
102 posts
Nomad

If you give her good armor, like the kind from level seven, she has good stats and vitality. It seems like everybody is raving about her vitality and how bad it is. But for some reason I don't have that problem.

gustavo_rocha
gustavo_rocha
10 posts
Nomad

Her low vitality can be useful on some strategies. for example: you can use her to distract the enemies, using some of your shields with Veradux healing to keep her alive. This can "freze" the oponents, once that they attack almost ever the weakest on your party...
And, if you look for an offensive ally, she can do some significant damage, and with the right equipment can stay with relatively high vitality.

Aquas21
Aquas21
12 posts
Nomad

in a way felicity's good, but mostly for quick strikes. But defensive wise, one hit from a strong enemy, and shes done xD

huntergunner101
huntergunner101
2 posts
Nomad

can some body tell me how to get her

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

yeah make it to Hew and play a few fights. Also she does have more hitting power than Roald, and the vitality thing is easily solved if you switch the gear up. Hell in my game she has over 8k health

ILCOVERU
ILCOVERU
26 posts
Peasant

if se HAD some zone 7 equipment she would e better, i suppose... let me see

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Yeah but until you get to zone 7 (or even six) the secret police gear works fine if you throw in a piece or two of the colonel's gear.

glamox
glamox
10 posts
Nomad

I use her

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

In bed...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

felicity should be put on full offence... plus giving 1 good vit gear... come to think of it, all of her gear should be str with 1 vit. and yeah, if you play her right.

CB4
CB4
86 posts
Nomad

I feel that she is good if one is doing a legend run, where sonny can only do a couple thousand damage at a time, felicities 1.5k hits are actually decent damage. On easy or challenging it's not that god because sonny is doing 6k damage and 1.5k isn't that much

kingpong001
kingpong001
146 posts
Nomad

Felicity is very good for Legend achievement because when you get her she is 2 or 3 levels higher than Roald and hits a lot more. Her attacks don't base on speed only her abilities like DOT. So just equip her with Android body then all +Str armour. Mine had around 8k vitality and was dealing 1.2k which was the highest in ym group, i did it with Cold Hydaulic. Which i must admid was very very easy to do it with, apart form Captain Hunt which i reloaded about 3 times i only reloaded 1 or 2 other battles. I also repeated none in Zone 5

Showing 61-75 of 85