ForumsGamesIs Felicity any good?

85 37632
hans0010
hans0010
3 posts
Nomad

Anyone using her to battle? I don't think she's not that powerful...

• 85 Replies
alphachief
alphachief
126 posts
Nomad

I have tried her but she gets attacked most the time so I would have to say "AB-SOUL-LOOT-LEE" useless

IcE_AgE_GaNgStA
IcE_AgE_GaNgStA
22 posts
Nomad

Felicity Is Crap. She has Low health. Veradeux and Roald are much better than her and there even powerful than her. Veradeux has that powerful electric bolt which makes it good.

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

You guys aren't building her right if Roald is doing more damage. She comes with speed armor, but she has more strength than Roald.

Falzar
Falzar
39 posts
Nomad

But allies aren't meant to do damage as far as I see it. Their attacks and stats are second-rate to Sonny, so it's their abilities that matter. Felicity has NO defensive support and very little HP. Roald at least can stun/silence, and Veradux can heal.

To be completely honest, though, both Roald and Felicity are dead weight. Veradux and Sonny will do well enough without the others slowing them down. Roald at least makes an okay meatshield (10k HP endgame).

Sonny is the main man here, I've got a nice bio build that can blast open any shield in 1-2 hits. He's the damage dealer.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

If you equip them right, your allies become extremely powerful. My Roald typically hits for 2000 damage, my Veradux hits for 5000 with electrobolt, and Felicity hits for 20000 a good deal of the time. My Sonny hits normally for 30000, and the allies that I use (Roald, Veradux) are great for support. Falzar, you're just building them wrong.

Falzar
Falzar
39 posts
Nomad

Uh, how are you hitting for 2000 or 20000? Even a lucky critical at LV30 won't bring you anywhere near either unless you're nailing some enemy with a debuff like Drunk or Holy Scar. I've gotten Roald to hit 700, but 20000? HELL NO.

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

yea she is beast in my opinion

bobthebobber7
bobthebobber7
2 posts
Nomad

i just started using her today and she isnt too bad.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

I wonder why Krin even bothered to put her in. She's so weak, her hits do barely any damage and she dies faster than I can snap my fingers (and I can snap them fast mind you.)

Honestly, just stick with your buddies Roald and Veradux. Felicity is a weakling and a waste of a teammate.

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

I wonder why Krin even bothered to put her in. She's so weak, her hits do barely any damage and she dies faster than I can snap my fingers (and I can snap them fast mind you).

Why Zero Suit Samus? Why Princess Zelda? Why Brigadier Betty?

Sex appeal.
lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Felicity does more damage than Roald, so she's better at the bomb...

But most of the time, Roald's better cause she dies too fast D:

And his debuffs are more useful.

Ityneres
Ityneres
15 posts
Nomad

Felicity is awesome, you just have to equip her correctly. The gear she comes with is TERRIBLE. you need to swap out all her speed junk with str gear, and her weapon with a high str instead of physical pierce. just equip her like you would Roald and she'll be great--her basic stats include higher str but lower vit than Roald, so she'll do a bit more damage but have a bit less hp.

Do note that if you're going to use her and swap out her gear you should always keep her on Reckless, because her defensive skill is a shield based on speed, which is pointless since no one in your group will have high speed (unless you're a speed bio), and once the shield is broken (usually on the first hit) you get a debuff which makes you take extra damage.

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

I use Roald, mainly because he's more stable than Felicity. Pyro Bolt is nice, and he has a useful buff.

DaveTheDude
DaveTheDude
102 posts
Nomad

Seriously.... Guys, have any of you played the game? If you give felecity the Metal Warden's Weapon and Yosukes armor she has kick-ass stats, 11k health, and can hit 2,000.

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

If u are playing without training felicity could be usefull...if u are training and getting higher levels for u and ur teammates felicity isnt that usefull

Showing 46-60 of 85