ForumsGamesIs Felicity any good?

85 37634
hans0010
hans0010
3 posts
Nomad

Anyone using her to battle? I don't think she's not that powerful...

• 85 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I found Roald has the highest Vitality of the 3 allies you get.

I have no idea what Veradux's best stat is but Felicity DOES have the highest strength...Someone test this though by equipping them all with the same gear. I can't right now, but will later if no one does

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I found Roald has the highest Vitality of the 3 allies you get.
I have no idea what Veradux's best stat is but Felicity DOES have the highest strength...Someone test this though by equipping them all with the same gear. I can't right now, but will later if no one does

Try to unequip them all, it's easyer.
LuminouS
LuminouS
10 posts
Nomad

Felicity is better than Veradux if you want to be offensive. Im currently using her @ level 27, my Veradux is lvl 30 and does less damange than lvl 27 felicity (with only emrald death equiped) She has low health, but kills the enemy faster and she doesnt die anyways... At a higher lvl, she has the highest damage output, besides sonny

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

Really, I don't think damage output and all that matters that much. That is almost entirely dependent on how you equip them. I mean, their stats cant be more than 50 apart in any one place without armor.

I can't really check right now, but can you see my point?

People usually put 300 points straight into Instinct for lightning build. Felicity and Roald are barely different from each other if you look at it like that. It makes a difference, yeh, but not as much as their skills.

All I think about is: "Do I want Roald's 40% DR (!)/heal multiplier and longer stun, or Felicity's Knives?"

9/10 times it's Roald, but Felicity works in a few builds of mine.

Even though she sucks.

Vallatio
Vallatio
6 posts
Nomad

dude,Felicity is the best melee user ive got.ive given her better weapons the Roald and she can go up to 356 Str and over 250 stamina.maybe youre not used to melee or something.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

My weapons and armor apparently work better on Roald, then Felicity, as Roald mostly plays a dummy that has a lot of life and can withstand lots of hits while dealing some extra damage. Felicity has low life, a few useless abilities, and just doesn't have very good piercings in my opinion. But if you don't worry 'bout healing, they both go well on your team.

LuminouS
LuminouS
10 posts
Nomad

for damage, its best to take out veradux and put in felicity. equip her with imperial armor and death sent. for better life. her melee is the best. she also has some good abilities

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

i used her once the one and only time ive die. she dies way to fast!

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

shes actually very good for pvp, since she adds speed so u can go first more often.

OunSomPed
OunSomPed
12 posts
Nomad

I didn't use her in the game... I was one of those with low HP.
If I was a Guardian or something like that i would trade Veradux because you can heal her and don't need Veradux.

So if you have good healing skills it's tottaly worth replacing Veradux for Felicity. That way you have two attackers.

OunSomPed

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i prefer no partners, so i go first in pvp

Terkoiz
Terkoiz
40 posts
Nomad

She's garbage with my class. Always dies in the second round.

chud_boy
chud_boy
16 posts
Nomad

[/b]NO!!!

chud_boy
chud_boy
16 posts
Nomad

if you want a good wepon for roald you need the the better machine gun from zone 5

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Felicity isn't helpful - If u have Tick Tock use ROald to use his Buff - That is one example that can really help

Showing 31-45 of 85