ForumsSupport Forum2 AP points for foruming

100 11298
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Come on you know it would be sweet, also some people (like me) forum as much as they play games this would be great!

• 100 Replies
jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

Well, if you have 2 AP every post everybody would have tons of AP, thus making Armor Games really annoying. Check my account for instance.
My account.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Well i don't think you should get points for commenting on other peoples proflies but you know.

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

No, I mean everybody goes on forums and they comment a lot.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I agree with both points Samy, forum posts take more thought then profile comments, and it's harder to spam here.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Ya, I mean most are "hey"

Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

I don't so much like this idea cause you know that might raise spam by a great number.

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

I don't so much like this idea cause you know that might raise spam by a great number.

Exactly
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

The mods watch the forums like hawks!and very few people spam they just create a lot of accounts, and keep coming back. Also there usualy isn't much spam, besides they wouldn't have to announce it only the people who currently forum would realize it.
good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

I agree with samy, and besides, AG doesnt have spam on forums now, or in game comments either (and games comments are worth 2 AP) so it would be such a bad idea

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

Now, you can't just say that because most of the time the they do miss spam and a lot of people spam!

Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

AG doesnt have spam on forums now,

Belevive it or not there is! Like yesterday they made a chat forum, you dont call that spam?
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

We've already went over this before, last month. Believe me, it was a battle of sorts. Switching the 2AP for forum posts with comments, the spam from there would shift to the forums, and of course the mods would catch them from doing so. There would be less comments on the game comments and profile comments, so those with reviews would get noticed quicker. The problem with this? There are usually... 100+ users here, on high ends of days. With the switch of AP, that number will skyrocket into the 300+ and on higher. There are rarely 3 mods at on time on the forums anyways. Wouldn't you think they would get overwhelmed by the wave of critters?

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Belevive it or not there is! Like yesterday they made a chat forum, you dont call that spam?

Not completley...besides I've only seen like 8 spammers I know 7 of them was the same person, and i think the 8th was too, anyway I think this makes a lot of sense.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

We've already went over this before, last month. Believe me, it was a battle of sorts. Switching the 2AP for forum posts with comments, the spam from there would shift to the forums, and of course the mods would catch them from doing so. There would be less comments on the game comments and profile comments, so those with reviews would get noticed quicker. The problem with this? There are usually... 100+ users here, on high ends of days. With the switch of AP, that number will skyrocket into the 300+ and on higher. There are rarely 3 mods at on time on the forums anyways. Wouldn't you think they would get overwhelmed by the wave of critters?

Again they wouldn't have to tell anyone, besides the majority of the people who actualy care about AP are on here anyway.
good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

sure, lot of ppl spam, but normally mods are in for it, and the users can always tell them to mods, and wait for it

mistake over there : so it would'nt be such a bad idea *

Showing 1-15 of 100