ForumsGamesCall of Duty 4 Custom Weapon Classes

85 20937
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I usually have some trouble finding good class combinations for Call of Duty 4 online, so I made this thread to help anyone with a smilar problem. Feel free to post your own custom classes here! Anyway, here are mine:

*SnIpEr*
Primary: Mp5
Attachment: scilencer
Secondary: Dragonuv/Barett 50 cal.
Attachment: None (I hate the ACOG scope for sniper rifles)
Special Granade: Smoke

Perk 1) Claymores/Bandolier
Perk 2) Overkill
Perk 3) Iron Lungs

*I find that I die alot when moving from place to place as a sniper, due to the fact that the pistol is pretty much useless, and you can't get good shots down with the sniper unless you are aiming down the scope. I personally reccommend the Dragonuv, because you will probably need 2 shots to kill an enemy, and the Dragonuv not only gets the job done, but it has less recoil then the 50 cal. The Mp5 is for use when you go from place to place, and the silencer is so people don't know where you are after you shoot. I like the smoke granade for times when someone discoves you sniping spot. Just pop a snoke granade in the room, and run away before you can get shot. I personally prefer Claymores, so you know when someone is near you. If you hear you claymore go off, you can pull out your Mp5 and shoot whoever tripped it off. Or you could use Bandolier because Mp5 ammo runs out pretty fast. You need overkill to get 2 primary weapons, and Iron Lungs lets you hold your breath longer when sniping.

*Defender*
Primary: WW1200 shotgun
Attachment: Red dot sight
Secondary: Desert Eagle
Attackment: ---
Special Granade: Flash

Perk 1) Frag x3
Perk 2) Sonic Boom
Perk 3) Marterdom

*I find that the WW1200 shotgun is better then the other one not only because it has a larger clip, but it also can pretty much drop an enemy in one shot unless they have Juggernaught. The Desert Eagle is nice In CQC, but however; it has a horrible kickback, so only use when neeeded. It's still a nice substitute for the shotgun when you have to reload. The Frag x3 gives you 3 frag granades, and sonic boom makes your granades more powerfull. Find a room with people in it, toss in a stun to blind them, and finish em' off with a frag. I usually use this class for maps such as Vacant, Shipment, and WetWork. Marterdom is nice for CQC maps, because it drops a live granade when you are killed.

*Rifleman*
Primary: G36C
Attachment: Red dot
Secondary: 1911 .45
Attackment: None
Special Granade: Stun

Perk 1) Bandolier
Perk 2) Stopping power
Perk 3) Steady Aim

*This class is good for pretty much any map. The G36C has great range, power, fire rate, and accuracy. You might run out of ammo, so Bandolier is nice because It gives you 180 rounds instead of 60. Stopping power makes this weapon even more of a beast, and Steady Aim is good for those face-to-face incounters where you don't have time to aim properly. Also on a note for Assult Rifles, most people get automatic guns, and spray with them. I find that they are much more useful when you let of short bursts of 3-5 rounds instead of going full-auto.

*Taliban*
Primary: AK-47
Attachment: Scilencer
Secondary: Desert Eagle
Attachment: ----
Special Granade: Flash

Perk 1) Bandolier
Perk 2) Duble Tap
Perk 3) Marterdom/Last Stand

*The AK-47 is a great gn because not only is it powerfull, but it's got good range. The downsides are low fire rate and high recoil. DubleTap not only takes care of the fire rate problem, but it make the AK-47 even more beastly. The scliencer reduces recoil, and keeps you off the enemy's radar. Also, the Red dot is off for the AK-47, and the ACOG isn't too great with the recoil issue. As always Marterdom is nice, becuase it drops a live granade, but Last Stand is also good, becuase it lets you take out your pistol for a short while before dieing. Thats where the Desert Eagle comes in handy.

*Sniper #2*
Primary: Barett 50 cal.
Attachment: none (still hate the ACOG)
Secondary: USP
Attchment: Scilencer
Special Granade: Smoke

Perk 1) Claymores
Perk 2) Stopping Power
Perk 3) Iron Lungs

*First off the 50 cal. is a compleate beast. Combined with Stopping power, you are almost 100% garunteed to get a one-shot kill. Claymores are good to stop people from sneaking up behind you, and Iron Lungs lets you hold your breath longer, makeing for a more accraute shot. With this class, you compleatly dominate.

*Machine Gunner*
Primary: RPD
Attachment: Grip
Secondary: Baretta 92 fs (the first pistol)
Attachment: None
Special Granade: Stun

Perk 1) Grip attachment fills slot
Perk 2) Stopping power/Duble Tap
Perk 3) Deep Penetration

*The RPD has great iron sights, but a little too much kickback. After 50 kills with the RPD, you get the grip, witch fills up Perk 1's slot, but makes the RPD alot more accraute. With the Grip, you also get great range, witch lets you take out snipers or other distant enemies before they get you. With stopping power, you can drop people fast, and with deep penatration, you can shoot through walls with ease. Duble Tap is an Ok alteritive for Stopping power, for the RPD doesn't have a great rate of fire. However, it makes it hard to loose those face-to-face battles with duble tap on, unless someone gets the jump on you.

~Well, those are my classes that I use. Hope they helped!~

• 85 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

In case anyone is wondering, I'll also put in a weapons list:

Assult rifles
~M16A1 *3 shot burst
~AK-47 *full auto
~G3 *simi-auto
~G36C *full auto
~M 14 *simi auto
~Mp44 *Full auto

Submachineguns *all full auto
~Mp5
~Scoripian
~Mini-Uzi
~Ak-74su
~P90

Light Machine Guns (LMGs) *all full auto
~SAW
~RPD
~M60

Shotguns *all pump action
~WW1200
~??? (I forgot the name, I'll post up later)

Sniper Rifles
~starter rifle *bolt action
~M40 *simi auto
~Dragonuv *simi auto
~RG700 *bolt action
~Barett 50 cal. *simi auto

Pistols *all simi auto
~model 92fs
~USP
~1911 .45
~Desert Eagle
~Gold Desert Eagle *has same status as normal desert eagle, but is a seprate gun

Attatchments:
Assult Rifles- Red dot, scilencer, ACOG scope
Submachine Guns- Red dot, scilencer, ACOG scope
Light machine guns- Red Dot, Grip, ACOG scope
Shotguns- Red dot, Grip
Sniper Rifles- ACOG scope

Attachments (cont.)
~Red dot sight- available after 25 kills with a weapon
~Scilencer/Grip- available after 75 kills with a weapon
~ACOG scope- available after 150 kills with a weapon (only need 100 kills for sniper rifles)
*the scilencer kills the sound from your shots, making you silent, and invisible on the enemy's radar unless a UAV is called.
*the grip inproves accraucy, but it takes up the 1st perk slot.

Camos:
Digital Camo- Availble after 25 headshots with the weapon
Blue Tiger Camo- Availble after 75 head shots with a weapon
Red Tiger Camo- Avalible after 150 head shots with a weapon
Gold Camo- After you compleate all weapons challanges in a weapon class. *Gold Desert Eagle is availbel after you reach lvl. 55

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Also, If you Prestige, you start all over from lvl 1, and you loose everyhting.
(Prestige is availible after you beat lvl 55)

Irockths
Irockths
229 posts
Peasant

yes, thank you for the multiplayer game guide in the last two posts.

Honestly, silenced weapons are the way to go. Combine a silencer and UAV Jammer and you are invisible to the mini-map. Bandolier for the ammo, because I do tend to run out of bullets, unless i'm sniping. Add Dead Silence and you can move almost unheard by an enemy, plus hear noobs floundering around, sprinting around corners and such. So, I guess my normal is a silenced weapon (MP5, P90, G3, or the AKs) with a silenced USP, bandolier, uav, and Dead Silence (Deep impact if you cant use Dead Silence) with a stun and a frag (stun slows down the enemy so they cant move fast enough.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

(stun slows down the enemy so they cant move fast enough.

It also does a bit of damage. You can kill someone in Last Stand with a Stun.

And I usually use either stopping power because of the extra damage, or duble tap for a wicked fire rate. The UAV Jammer is nice, but I find that you will loose alot of the face-to-face fights without an extra damage/fire rate perk.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I just found out that the 'noob tube' is the granade launcher attachment.

Irockths
Irockths
229 posts
Peasant

I don't mean to be an 455, but if you play on the 360, way to fail. If not, then, well, yeah hate the n00b t00be

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I play on the ps3. I don't even have a 360.

Irockths
Irockths
229 posts
Peasant

ok see that's alright because it is a 360 thing.

Anyway...

AK-74u-none
USP .45-none
Bandolier/Frag x3
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

I use this class on shipment, but since it does so well with bandolier instead of Frag x3 on Vacant, Showdown, Wet Work (even does well with Frag x3 on wet work), District, Bog, and Backlot, I use it there with bandolier usually.

W1200-none
USP .45
Frag x3
Sonic Boom
Steady Aim

Steady Aim needed for the kills, and Sonic Boom help with the Skill x3 getting kil

KhimaeraUK
KhimaeraUK
24 posts
Nomad

I've played on the PS3 and PC.

My favourite on the PS3 is usually an MP5 with stopping power, steady aim and 3 stuns. On the PC I'm using an AK with stopping power and deep impact :]

Stuns are far better than flashes in my humble opinion.

Dead silence is brilliant for small S&D matches on the PS3, team tac and the like. But that NEVER seems to happen on the PC, so I never use it :]

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

iv got a class or two to share
*ghost*
mp5 silenced
first pistol witha silencer (any pistol apart from the dessert eagle works)
and for perks use bandolier, uav jammer and extreme conditioning aswell as smokes for your grendades
with that class you wont ever bee seen on radar can quickly sprint behind the enemy and u have a good deal off amo i usually use this for free for all but it works well on any small map because the mp5 is mainly short range

another good one is this
ak-47 with a grenade launcher
any pistol but i find silenced psitols are better because they are more accurate
stopping power,deep impact
i use this on maps such as showdown were a medium range gun like the ak works best only drawback is that you light up like a christmas tree on the radar everytime you shoot.

alaska12347
alaska12347
3 posts
Nomad

id say
primaryragonuv sniper
atachment:nothing
secondary:M16

Perks:Overkill,martydome,and steady aim.

awsomeness

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I just got guns lol.

Sniper:Barret .50 cal
stopping power/overkill with an M16A4 silenced. clsymores for campers and deep impact or dead silence.

for just straight up gun kill people i got this:
Gun:AK-47
perk1:bandolier
#2:double tap (crazy)
#3: steady aim.

For silent and close range i got.
Gun:MP5/P90 silenced.
perk 1:Frag or special X3
#2:uav jammer
#3:dead silence.

silent long ranged:
Gun:M16/M4 CARBINE silence.
perk1:bandolier.
IMPORTANT #2: STOPPING POWER (without this you would be totally screwed due to that your at a range)
#3:deep impact/ steady aim if you want.

Irockths
Irockths
229 posts
Peasant

... Frag x3 on a stealth class??? fail.

My suprisingly good class:

M16-ACOG-Red Tiger (Suck it)
USP .45
Bandolier
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

I can cover C on pipeline with this like no ones business. I got a 21 killstreak with this set-up (except BT instead of RT) on Countdown.

My stealth class:
MP5-Silenced-Blue Tiger
M9-Silenced
Bandolier
UAV Jammer
Dead Silence

went 21-3 with this class on Downpour the other day. Nuff said. I went 21-3 because all my teammates had at least 10 kills. 2 had 18.

In the last 3 days, I have earned 4 camos for my guns.

Wednesday: Red Tiger M16
Thursday: Red Tiger M21
Friday: Blue Tiger AK-74u and Digital Dragonuv

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Frag x3 on a stealth class??? fail

Clear out rooms/ distractions then noobs are like "OMG!! A FRAG CAME AT ME HE MUST BE OVER THERE!" they scope it out and you either knife em or shoot em (preffered in case of nearby enemys see the knife kill and the skuul&cross bones.

Wednesday: Red Tiger M16
Thursday: Red Tiger M21
Friday: Blue Tiger AK-74u and Digital Dragonuv

Too easy.

I have at least 6 red tiger weapons one a shot gun m1014.

m16
m4carbine
mp5
p90
m1014
(my first red tiger) barret .50 cal

currently i have blue tiger on only my R700 which i never use.
and dig. camo on M40A3 (started using it cuz i got bored)

Thats it.

One more class i would like to add.

*SEARCH AND DESTROY*

DEF.
Gun:If your a corner camper or lay down to protect the bomb use a weapon silenced, if you dont use silence or your liking.
perk1:C4
#2:sonic boom for your C4, or other to your liking.
#3:dead silence or extreme conditioning if you want to rush.

OFF.
Gun.Any weapon you get a silencer on it dont care.
perk 1:Bomb squad.
#2:UAV jammer.
#3:dead silence or extreme conditioning if you want to rush.
Cunedawg
Cunedawg
6 posts
Nomad

MASTER CLASS FOR HARDCORE!!!
P:MP5-silencer-blue tiger
S:M14-red dot sight
Perk1:Fragx3
Perk2:Overkill
Perk3ead Silence

Showing 1-15 of 85