ForumsWEPR[necro] christianity in schools

259 53904
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ok topic is christianity in schools, im stuck in the middle of the bible belt so ever where you turn theres another church, thing is i go to school and its even there (im in 8th grade) and theres teachers teaching it. I personaly am an athiest (or however you spell it) and get upset about the teachers doing this, i have one teacher (language) thatll be talking about a book or something an say for examlpe: "ya we all know thats wrong to do that, it says so in the bible", and i try to get up and say " hey im not a christian or anything so can you please not mention that", and EVERYBODY gets mad, and i get sent to the office and have to talk to the counseler. What i really hate about it is that everybody says there a chirstian, even the hardcore "gangster" kids.what do you guys think about it?

Also im forced to go to church, i actuly just got back from church about an hour ago, do you guys think this is right that my parents force me to go?

• 259 Replies
WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Christianity is by far the most absurd ridiculous religion in existence. It sucks that you have to deal with going to church dude.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ya seriously, all i ever here is praise JESUS...bleh

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Just state what you believe in, and stick by it. And if they don't like it, too bad for them. That's who you are.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

thats what im sayin, when i try that they send me to the office and i have to sit there listening to the counseler all day preaching about how im goin to hell

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Your counselor obviously has no business being a counselor. And tell him that it would be better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven. That'll get to him.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

well, christianity is supposed to be tolerant of other people.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

well, christianity is supposed to be tolerant of other people.

That is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard, "if you don't do what the bible tells you, your going to hell" that's all they say. They are weak minded ignorant fools.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

lol ya wizard

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

It says in the bible to be tolerant, but most christians only follow parts of the bible, why i dont know.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well thats the thing, i dont follow the bible

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

The bible is ridiculous, there is no god, there is no heaven, no hell. IS THERE ANY PROOF? NO!

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

lol all it is is a book written along time ago by abunch of idiots, i mean seriously 40 people writing one book?

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

Wizard, stop preaching, you are being like the priests that you say you hate. Im a christian and am tolerant of most people, but i find it insulting that you call my religion ridiculous.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

The bible was written by nothing but liars who wanted nothing more than to oppress people.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

I am not preaching in the least, I'm just exposing your stupid religion for what it is. Don't come in here to debate unless you can back up what you have to say.

Showing 1-15 of 259