ForumsGamesALL things Gemcraft 0 here!

2103 491945
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This is a reminder to all the people who haven't checked yet, as well as a general discussion on the game.

Discuss.

• 2,103 Replies
ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5458/091009173225.png

mana doesnt show up past 1 quardillion, it wwas at about 1 dectillion tho

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5458/091009173225.png

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

ok...so you're basically trying to get an insane score on chapter 1 by letting the big boss run around while gaining mana from O gems, and then killing it when you have the desired multiplier?

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

nah just wanted to glitch the game by getting like a dodectillion max mana which i did, mana cost was 800 upgrades so 2000 x 1.2^800 which is like 200 2 which is like 60 0s it was high

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

hey! this is a Zero thread! :P

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

admittedly, though since the basic engine behind chapter 1 and 0 are very similar, any glitch caused in chapter 1 may shed light on similar chapter 0 glitches.

yayformeee
yayformeee
136 posts
Nomad

I don't think that was a glitch.
It's just that in GC the manacost increases by 120 every time.
The max mana increases by something like 1.2X.
This allows for exponential managain.

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

i just did lots of math and concocted a plan to get over 10 trillion score on a single wave, after tons of math its very possible, and how i like it....close meaning when it dies this wave will have deadly 6 and 7 didget banishment costs, it should die right as it threatens my life, its also the last wave ill anger.....wave 91, wave 92-228 i wont anger so this should decrease lag, i may however anger them just enough so that the die at the end of the path so i still have good mana income, only 150ish monsters per wave at 100k hp (possibly 50 monsters at 1m hp at higher waves but well get there)

wave 91 should die at wave 200 with a multiplier of 730.30 average and getting me nearly per monster at 519 monsters if i anger with 12 grade 20s (ill creat these gems for 20 waves and use as firepower in mean time) ill need to start the wave at 3.91m firepower and increase the firepower every wave to additionaly kill the next wave, so at 185 if thers 15 monsters at 50m hp thats 750m hp which requires 600k firepower to kill so ill have moved up to 4.51m firepower by 185, yes ill move up firepower horribly slow but that way i can just mana pool/sit back and watch/build firepower for 2-3 minutes out of every hour

10t on a wave, i wont attempt this till christmas break but i have plans, the wave would be 519 monsterts at 1.3b hp which alone is about 2.5x harder than waves 1-228 combined lol, lanhk had his 250b hp wave that would get 500b score and take 6m firpower to kill, well i got my own little wave here that slightly beats it, im also gonna move the traps around so that they all get to under 10m hp at once then die all within 10 minutes of each other if i can, watch my score go from 2t to 12t in 10 minutes

it wil be extremely hard to attempt but i hope ill try and either suceed, die, not attempt, or watch one of u use the idea and attempt it(plz lanhkr i kinda want u to do this more than me), ill try vidding the 10 minutes when they die, or if it takes an hour less, however if they all die within the same wave ill show it in real speed, so ull see 2t to 12t in 30 seconds on vid, then ill post the vid then say "your move munch"

this is coming form the guy whos game keeps glitching at wave 30 so dont count on me doingig it yet

Banishment
Banishment
3 posts
Nomad

a comment on gc1, the best way to gain mana on the final boss is to use supergemmed lvl 3. they give alot more mana at alot faster firing rate than non supergemmed gems. I did it before and got to 100 multiplier in a few hours.

back to gc0, im trying a lvl 1 only game and am stuck at lvl 38 and was hoping someone has an idea how to get higher than 37k exp on endurance

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

hm...
1. spend as much as you possibly can on red.
2. get some orange gems
3. make a grade 4 R/O gem
4. add 2 reds
5. supergem with orange.
6. Anger carefully-you may need to try 10 or more different strategies to succeed.

Banishment
Banishment
3 posts
Nomad

Basically what i have been trying except for 4. Any tips on angering? As i think thats my main problem.

littlebubba8
littlebubba8
6 posts
Nomad

they should make it so that if you combined 2 gems you would get a different pure gem, example: if you combined red+yellow you would get orange instead of dual red/yellow, witch in real life would be what it would do

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

i would much rather have a duel r/y then a pure orange

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

littlebubba...
If that were how it worked-ie, the hue determined color component-then gemcraft would not be as interesting as it currently is...there certainly wouldn't be any prismatic gems with all components active!

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

...this place really needs an edit button...
banishment: for the first few waves, try basing your angering on armor; bring it to the minimum damage of your R/O gem. (on longer tracks with maxed skill, you can anger to what you'll have in 5 waves; not on map 1 with level 37).

I take it you know how to anger once the mana farm is fully functional?

Showing 1441-1455 of 2103