ForumsThe Tavernwho will teach better? nice teachers or strict teachers?

114 45180
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

right now i have a nice teacher. and i think she has been my best teacher so far in life.

• 114 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Green that was a cool thing to do.....

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Green that was a cool thing to do.....

?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

actually, thisisnotanalt a nice teacher would probably teach better because strict teachers are so strict you would not want to even listen to that teacher.

That's what I said. . .besides, I'm talking the type of nice teacher that teaches you less than stricter teachers. . . .
SuperZagron
SuperZagron
424 posts
Nomad

Nice teachers are always better. They make the class more fun and it gives you something to look forward to.

SantanaDVX
SantanaDVX
194 posts
Nomad

I think nice teachers have a special way to get students to understand thing more easily, although they can't be too nice or unless they will become pushovers. Strict teachers are usually hated, thus students want to rebel against, and not listen to them.

djfinalmix
djfinalmix
196 posts
Nomad

exactly.

so far most people said nice teachers teach better.

i mean seriously, who likes to get blamed?

GO NICE TEACHERS!!!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

wow everyone deserves credit in the forum

kokpgreen123
kokpgreen123
16 posts
Nomad

I had a really mean teacher and she really tought me well, but I didnt try hard because she was so annoying!!! I then had a really nice teacher and then I think I tryed harder but didnt learn as much! So the answer from me is ..... I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!! Thank You

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

They should be able to teach with equal proficiency in my opinion. strict teachers are feared and hated while nice teachers are treated as pushovers and are often stepped on.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I've actually had both kinds of teachers before, of course I goto a private school. Soo pretty much to me, all teachers are good. This question is almost like asking what is better at holding stuff? left hand or right hand?

FROST101
FROST101
283 posts
Nomad

I think it doesnt matter if she is stric or nice,it depends on her ways to teach and other stuff like that.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

the class also depends

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

depends on how you cope with strictness, some people learn more, others rebel and be a contrast and learn nothing

i'd rather have a nice teacher than a strict one and who wouldn't? but i do still learn in strict teachers it's just not as much as nice teachers

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

i'd rather have a nice teacher than a strict one and who wouldn't? but i do still learn in strict teachers it's just not as much as nice teachers

then sometimes the teacher will let you get lots of chances when a strict could teach you to do things on time alot.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

then sometimes the teacher will let you get lots of chances when a strict could teach you to do things on time alot

I can agree with that, all the strict teachers I've had have kept to me a strict schedule which was difficult at first, but quickly became manageable.
Showing 31-45 of 114