ForumsSupport ForumTake armor point away for posting in profiles

120 18933
idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

Why the heck do you get two points for carrying on a conversation with someone that contributes NOTHING to the site?

You wanna cut down on spam points, take those away.

The point of armor points is to reward people for contributing to the site, well what does rewarding them for having a conversation with their friend for 2 points a message do?

• 120 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Please excuse my bad typing.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

Yeah, but some times people don't know how to get to the community so you could tell them how to get there. That is useful.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

well i personally did not find the forums until after about a month of being a member...so and i really could not find the guide...so i just figured out everything on my own

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

yeah, but you don't need to get any points for it.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

But if your gonna help people that don't know something simple, you might as well get rewarded for it

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

Why do you need rewarded for being nice?

Grow up.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Yeah, I guess so. Also, they could just look at the entire screen and figure it out, but I guess you do have a point somehow.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

Dude why do you always have to be such a jerk why don't you go ahead and grow up yourself.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

LBJ and iDrum, please stop fighting, and I don't think Forum Posts should be made to 3, and I think I already posted my take on this so I'm not going to again cause it would be near-spam :O

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

So, if this is dramatically changed, what happens to us forum posters, are our old forum points now doublered?

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Well idrumtomuch, that was pretty rude...i'm not saying that i go about life with that attitude, im just saying with this site, I am not saying that i NEED to be rewarded for doing anything on this site, im just saying that if there is a points system involved then the good samaratins should be rewarded, I'm also not saying I help people just to be rewarded with a lousy two points. Well, that was my rebuttal to what idrumtomuch said

I was thinking the exact same thing armed blade said

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

idrumtomuch, It seems that you're not a very likeable person. Either your having fun or something, but if you don't beleive rewards are made for good deeds, then I don't know if you've ever gotten a trophy or somefin :P

Just try to be a bit more considerate, or SHOPS may make a sub-branch known as "KEP", "Kill evil posters" :P

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

If you are so concerned about being rewarded for posting something, then it is obvious you are ONLY posting to be rewarded.

"Just try to be a bit more considerate, or SHOPS may make a sub-branch known as "KEP", "Kill evil posters" :P"

Please continue to threaten me with your internet gang, its hilarious.

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

bumping

Armourknight
Armourknight
1,028 posts
Nomad

I agree with this, but many people would quit. They like easy AP :P

Showing 76-90 of 120