ForumsWEPRwhen is the end of the world

189 30444
imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

ever since i heard the end of the world is comin are the true or not because its friggin me out

• 189 Replies
Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

@ things Brothermar, first, i don't recall any asteroids near earth in 2004. second, the Mians(wrong spelling i think) predicted it in 2012, not 2011.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

An asteroid never passed dangerously close to earth in 2004, where on earth did you hear that?

If it had passed "Dangerously close" it would have probbably weireded out the moons orbit, not to mention it would have been all over the media. If you have a site or something, tell me. Caz I've never heard of this.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Also it is much, much bigger than the dinos' astroid.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

sorry about the @ sign, didn't realise i was holding shift. supposed to be a 2.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Do some recerch, It happened and the astroid floated within 5000 miles of earth. Its not big enough to alter the moons orbit. Its like the sise of Long Island.

DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

Hmm.. A Meteor that passed really close to earth in 2004, sircles around the Sun and will "attack" the Earth again after 7 years, 2011? I've never heard of that, but you're maybe rigth.. I guess. But if it was really close, I should have know of it, if NASA isn't trying to hide it, tho :P Anyways, I don't think any of the Meteors will hit the Earth.. (YAY!)

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

There is a show on the history chanel called The Universe. Watch it it's facinating.

It's around 2012 but you cant predict the actual date DotKasper.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

if it was 5000 miles away from the Earth, would it not be visible without a telescope?

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

If its the size of Long Island then I don't know what your crying about. For one, if it started bombing down on us like a warhead half of it would burn, and it would cause serious damage but nothing serious. The predicted dino asteroid was biggerer. Also, the moons 238,000 Miles away. That means it floated INSIDE the distance from the moon and the earth. I fine that unbelievable that it was THAT close. I don't know where you got this information from.

[Also, I did ask for you to give me a site if you have one]

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Can't it's spam. And it's like a bullet to a wattermelon. If its going fast enough then it dousnt have to be that big.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

but, you said that its so big that a nuke would just crack it in half. But flying at THAT speed it would do alot more.

Also, the faster it flys the faster gravity burns it. It won't have any serious impact. I dont' even think it exists, so it'll have no impact.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

And i find it unbelevible that one crashed into the earth in the time of the dinoes i hapens every once and a while. It's called a mass extincion.

it doesn't star burning untill it hits the atmosphere. Theres no air in space duh. Thats why you dont need to waste fuel on the rovers and pioneirs and stuff unless you want to change direction which gravity already does.

DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

Maybe it was just a stange dream, Brotheromar! 'Cause no one else than you seem to have heard of it..

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

yah a meteor that small would mostly burn up.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

May bee i seem to have the weirdest dreams ever. but, it seems so logical. Read The Remnants.

Showing 76-90 of 189