ForumsWEPRwhen is the end of the world

189 30441
imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

ever since i heard the end of the world is comin are the true or not because its friggin me out

• 189 Replies
Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

That small?????? meiors the size of a foodball feild don't burn up completely and end up like the size of a baseball on earth. soooooo if it burns up itl only be reduced to like the size of hawaii. The dino one was the sise of Everist.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

ok i was wrong, but it wouldn't do that much damage.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Bullet to watermellon again, it's going superfast.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Go to page 10 to see more poasts that i already did.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

But still, a combination of nuclear missiles and the atmosphere should destroy most of the asteriod.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Arrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I'm leaving. Seriously take some phisics classes.

The sun expanding theory could be true to.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

Has anyone around here seen the movie Armageddon?

DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

The Sun is expanding, but so is the whole universe. I dunno why, but I think it's the Big Bang thingy, that still affects the planets and make everything go longer and longer away from eachother, so the sun will be no problem

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

yup, the big bang made the universe expand and it still is expanding.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

The Big Bang Theory is just that... a THEORY!!! Scientists cannot prove it.

jackice
jackice
53 posts
Nomad

there is a meter coming right now if you guys watch the skys my dad is a looker that looks in the skys the meter is called appopapis

partayyperson
partayyperson
80 posts
Nomad

ok listen i think theres gonna be a meteor in 2036 from what i heard but anyways, were all screwing up the world wih global warming, over population, and i guess im kind of screwing up the world typing this but yea i think global warming is the end of us and im not superstisious so i dont believe all the future tellers that said the end of the world is at dec. 2012

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

not neccasarily DaMasta, to your point on scientists can't prove the Big Bang theory. The fact that the universe is expanding is proof that the Big BAng Theory is very possible.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

here is a link about the asteroid in 2036

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

To scientifically prove something, one must recreate it. Da Masta will give $1trillion to anyone who can recreate the big bang.

Showing 91-105 of 189