ForumsWEPRwhen is the end of the world

189 30440
imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

ever since i heard the end of the world is comin are the true or not because its friggin me out

• 189 Replies
Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

you don't need to recreate something to prove it. And what do you mean by recreate, like a little movie or something?

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

Something is only scientifically proven if it can be demonstrated by the scientific method.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by the scientific method. Be more specific please.

kidcookieman
kidcookieman
34 posts
Nomad

wow this is weord what you guys are talking about lol!

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

the scientific method is:
figure out a good xperiment,
hypothesize what the result will be,
perform the experiment,
analyze the results.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

Still, Scientist's can't realy take a ball of matter and make it explode and match the Big Bang.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

that's right... they can't prove the Big Bang THEORY.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

But there is proof of a similar thing which could possibly be a Big Bang. Part of the theory is that the universe expanded from that ball of matter, and is still expanding. So that part of the theory can be proven because the universe is expanding.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

New theory: Universe started expanding out of no where. I can prove that by it still expanding.

Theres no logic in the fact that you can prove a theory from something happening now. Either you recreate it scientifically. [For example, my theory is that wood burns, I must burn wood to prove it]

Thats a simple example, so I hope you can understand.

The same goes for this end of the world stuff, which is all theories and faith.

imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

lol is the page goin off topic or somthin

Savergn
Savergn
6 posts
Nomad

we can die tomorrow, unknown things from space, that occur with no warning or hasteness. It all depends on what you believe in, and what you want to believe in. We're lucky to be alive now, many things that we don't even recogize are protecting us right now. Not for that purpose, but thats because its life.
We are a part of that, the important thing is now the future, but the present.
What you do now can prevent the inevitable future. By simply, worrying about now.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

The end of the owrld will come without waring unless earth is perfectly fine for 5 billion years.

imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

savergn that made alot of sense

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

To put it simply: The end of the world is when you die. Does it really matter if the whole world goes down with you? I do not think so. I believe it is much more of a very personal issue than a global one.

disturbedftw
disturbedftw
88 posts
Nomad

why does it matter people are wasting there time talking about it when they could be doing something more constructive with there time... besides we all no that the world will end when chuck norris dies.

Showing 106-120 of 189