ForumsGameswho would win samus or master chief

297 52009
leetleetleetleet
leetleetleetleet
5 posts
Nomad

i think saumus and heres why: a blast from meta ridley WOULD KILL MASTER CHIEF INSTANTLY!!!!!!!! but to samus it would take out 52 energy bits out of one of her energy tanks whiich she has waht? 29 or somting not to mention agility infinite ammo and a gun that cant get jacked cause its stuck to her arm!!! and master chief can die from jus one hit in the back!!!!!!! not to mention she has hi speed boots and can jump way higher she can double jump. well im done wat do u think?

• 297 Replies
Knox
Knox
9 posts
Nomad

I'd say each of their armor is about the same strength, but Master Cheif has plasma grenades and the Energy Sword, which is pretty much a one-hit kill.

Even though Samus can contort into a ball, it's not going to help much in a battle.

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

well i think both of them have same power and hey are both really good characters from halo and metroid

leetleetleetleet
leetleetleetleet
5 posts
Nomad

but still in comparison (if u know meta ridley) a blast from meta ridley will kill master chief but samus has multiple energy tanks and one hit in the back and master chief is dead im looking at it by comparison of damge to each charecter from diffrent games and besides one power bomb will kill master chief easy oh and if u wanna see a good battle between samus and john go to gametrailers.com and serch haloid youll get a good battle only if your computer can handle it!

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

i think samus and master chief are the same. if they had a battle it would be long but i have to say i think samus would win (with low health) but chief could do damage with his grenades

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

mmhhh... Samus or the Master Chief.... difficult choice.
But I think Samus would kill the master chief in a ton of different ways.
the master chief is no challenge against samus!

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

Well Samus coudn't really get her weapon jacked as it's stuck to her arm. She can transform into a ball and dodge most of Master Chiefs attacks and um I just like Saums better...

dudeisman
dudeisman
9 posts
Nomad

master cheif hands down, eh jsut get ina scorian blow up samouse withy teh turrret or eat her with the mg

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hehehe, well Samus has some very helpful assets as a woman that could distract a man in battle... so I would say Samus ;-)

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

I don't think they can be compared :S they're from different games, and maybe space pirates are much more powerful than elites from halo, maybe it's just a completely different scale. Who knows :S ?

elliwood82
elliwood82
5 posts
Nomad

Master Cheif if he could get close up to samus that is so he could use his grav hammer which is basically a 1 hit KO

JT36
JT36
20 posts
Nomad

Samus because she has energy tanks. I don't have anything against Master Chief though. He's awesome[except in the little movie, "Master Chief sucks"].

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Samus would win, even though i like master chief better, master chief is slow and could never keep up.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Heh Heh, My friend and I had a debate about this, he's even read the Halo books... I won.

First of all, I think that they CAN be compared. People compare them so often because they are both so similar, yet from different franchises.

If Master Chief gets hit with a fast moving object, (think ghost,) he goes down. Samus would lose about ten units from one energy tank. However, in the Halo books, MC's shield is much stronger. So, by that reality, Master Chief has the defense of about one of Samus's energy tanks. Yay.

An energy sword is a one-hit kill huh, Just what do you think Space Pirates have on their arms? Glow sticks?

Oh yeah, if you're wondering where I got the object comparison for Samus. Think about any Metroid boss with limbs.

TheOneRAmar
TheOneRAmar
7 posts
Nomad

Samus hands down.
Chief has guns.
Samus has all those techniques aaand missles.

GunnerBoy
GunnerBoy
11 posts
Nomad

I agree with Zihark

Showing 1-15 of 297