ForumsWEPRBuilding a Mosque at Ground Zero

344 57326
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

What do you think about this? I feel that it should not be built at ground zero because I find that extremely disrespectful to the families and victims of that infamous day.

• 344 Replies
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I think that's disrespectful, Not all Muslims are violent but people responsible are still Muslim. This is What Obama allows to happen.He has no Idea how to run a country, he only does what looks good in front of his people, he wants to appeal to the Illegal Immigrants because it will keep him in office.Kent Hovind said if this kind of disaster happen in the 1940's we would have already rebuilt the towers.But no one want to look bad for America,though this disaster happened under Bush, it still can be fixed to show that America will not go down.

xBHWKxUSAx
xBHWKxUSAx
121 posts
Nomad

It's not other people's choice to decide whether or not it's there. People have the right to religion so why not?

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

I think that's disrespectful, Not all Muslims are violent but people responsible are still Muslim.

No they're not, they're Extremists, get it right you stupid American.
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

It's not other people's choice to decide whether or not it's there. People have the right to religion so why not?

yes that is true but The very Followers were the ones who made that place like that.
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

No they're not, they're Extremists, get it right you stupid American.

You are right and there is no need for that.

Radical Muslims are hostile, Dangerous, and are interested in destroying christianity,And there is no declining that because We have fought for Most of Hi sty.Radical believe the same religion which makes a bad name for the entire religion.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Nope. No. Defintly not. They may have been extremists but they still destoyed the towers. No mosque on ground zero.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

What happened to being
we the poeple
?
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

I love how you think it's just Christianity that Radical Muslims want to destroy - It's the whole Western way of living.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I love how you think it's just Christianity that Radical Muslims want to destroy - It's the whole Western way of living.

Right, America was Founded on Christianity, That's why there was resistance in the east because they want to push out all western influence.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

That's just down right Racism. It was not their religious beliefs that led them to do that. Religion was a FACTOR in that action. They did it because they were Poor, Desperate, Angry against your nation and were looking for a meaning in life. The Koran DOES NOT tell anyone to do any such thing and any person who does such an action is not a Muslim. It's called an Extremist. Therefore I find you to be disgusting and a bigot.

Contributed thank you very much. Read closer next time please.

Now, their religion, as they interpreted it, they believed that anyone not believing in their god, must die. It is a sin, in both Christianity and Islam, to not believe in their religion. Both tell them that everyone must be converted in order to go to paradise, or heaven. The radicals believe, IN THE CAUSE OF THEIR RELIGION, that what they were doing was morally acceptable in gods eyes.

It does not say anywhere in the Koran to kill infidels and Killing is a GREAT SIN in the Islam religion. It was a concept based on Peace, Hygiene and Belief and therefore any Muslim who damages another person is not a Muslim, he becomes the infidel.

Killing is a great sin in all religions, and all religions were founded on such beliefs. Guess what? All throughout history, Muslims have slaughtered everyone that didn't agree with them. Christians have done so to an even greater extent, yet both of these religions were founded entirely off peace? How can this happen?

Now, their religion is based on peace, however in this day and age, they are killing on some pretty grand scales for their religion. Anyone who says that their religion isn't a primary motive is blind.
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Now, their religion is based on peace, however in this day and age, they are killing on some pretty grand scales for their religion. Anyone who says that their religion isn't a primary motive is blind.

I agree, Catholic,Protestant, all of it is based on peace. Or it is suppose to be.
xBHWKxUSAx
xBHWKxUSAx
121 posts
Nomad

Right, America was Founded on Christianity

Most of the founding fathers were deist and very precisely stated America was not founded on Christianity.

Article 11
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

The Qu'ran may not teach to kill people but it does teach to harm non-believers.

[16.106] He who disbelieves in Allah after his having believed, not he who is compelled while his heart is at rest on account of faith, but he who opens (his) breast to disbelief-- on these is the wrath of Allah, and they shall have a grievous chastisement.

[40.10] Surely those who disbelieve shall be cried out to: Certainly Allah's hatred (of you) when you were called upon to the faith and you rejected, is much greater than your hatred of yourselves.

1. [47.3] That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood, and have given them their dowries, taking (them) in marriage, not fornicating nor taking them for paramours in secret; and whoever denies faith, his work indeed is of no account, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.

If not teaching direct harm to Non-believers then it makes it clear that their souls are practically worthless and wretched under the eyes of the exalted LORD Allah.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Nope, the Qu'ran says nothing about violence toward non belivers...

except in these places:

al Qur'an, Surat At-Tawbah(The Repentance) 9:123

Sahih International
O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
O you who believe, fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, that is, the nearest, followed by the next nearest of them, and let them find harshness in you, that is, severity, in other words, be harsh with them, and know that God is with the pious, helping and granting [them] victory.

Qur'an (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Qur'an (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Qur'an (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not

Qur'an (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Qur'an (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Qur'an (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.

Qur'an (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah

Qur'an (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Qur'an (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,

That's about all I can fit on one page, but it has been counted, and there are 109 specific instances where the Qu'ran tells believers to fight and kill. Sounds peaceful to me...

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

The Koran DOES NOT tell anyone to do any such thing and any person who does such an action is not a Muslim.

Actually the Qu'ran specifically tells believers to fight non believers and calls any Muslim who refuses to fight a hypocrite and tells them that Allah has a fate worse than death awaiting them.

I'll tell you the same thing I tell the Christians. Read your holy book before you try to tell people what it says.
Showing 31-45 of 344