ForumsGameswarlords 2: Rise of the demons

209 81415
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

I just beat warlords two
its pretty awesome
i played as the undead and i used the same strat as in the first one and i beat it without a problem

• 209 Replies
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

At the moment, i think the giant trolls are better, but in the new version I have increased the power of the giant demons, so maybe they will be better.

I agree with this as, Demons are the next step in the storyline it seems, however, I think their ferocity needs to be 'roven' more, and this would be a great step!

Spellcasters can only use each spell so many times, so if you give them lightening bolt then they will only be able to cast twice. So it doesnt help to give them less spells unless you really want them to cast a particular spell. I think "Mind Control" and "Instant Death" might be an example of this. Using mind control you could potentially turn a giant troll round and have him attacking its own team! Instant death can instantly kill any unit

Ah, cool!
This is kind of open to abuse for siege maps though, isn't it? Spamming spellcasters down a single lane with Mind Control will be great bodyguards, and they can (if they follow the same 'rule' as an Archer or Mage) simply walk through and gain points through that.

I've 2 more questions, if you don't mind

1. Do spellcasters have a minimum range?
2. In a future Warlords game (if there is one, as there should be ), will you implement the ability to add and remove purchased abilities free of cost, to help prepare for the next battle.

And for that matter - any chances on a more in-depth map system? Hints for what to expect (more Clubbers than Rock Throwers or more Spearmen than Halberdiers?) or zig-zagging territory like in Epic War 3? Night Elves invading Men of the West and Human Alliance against Demons?

You have played the Epic Wars, right?

I'll shut up now, because I'm spraying questions everywhere, sorry for the big wall of text, I tried spreading it out as much as possible.

Again, thanks dj!

- H
coldkill3r
coldkill3r
1 posts
Nomad

Excuse me, why can't I play Warlords 2 anymore? It's just a black screen after the game has been loaded =/

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

YAY FOR SPELLCASTERS! Really looking forward to those. I wonder what this game would be like if it had multiplayer.

EthanFitz
EthanFitz
11 posts
Nomad

Hey, I was at a different house (and computer) for a while, and completed 2 games, and was on to my third, but I now go back to this house ad I don't have the data. Can someone show me what the arnolds look like, or at least give a description o them?

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

lol ethan your armatar is like a mirrior image of an undead warrior

Slim713
Slim713
7 posts
Nomad

this game has no strategy at all all you have to do is mass each races strongest unit and win all u need is time on your hand and your done

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

What difficulty did you play at Slim? I didn't even have to ramp it up to hardest and spamming the strongest unit didn't work out.

djstatika
djstatika
19 posts
Nomad

Excuse me, why can't I play Warlords 2 anymore? It's just a black screen after the game has been loaded =/

Ive really no idea what could cause this, it seems to work ok for me. does it go black after you press the button? or before. Can you tell me what flash player you have? (right click > About Flash Player - it then says on that page). Can you also try clearing your cache, closing the browser, then opening a new one and going back to the game?
djstatika
djstatika
19 posts
Nomad

also, what borwser are you using?

kiraice
kiraice
57 posts
Nomad

I found nothing to do after I beat this game three times. So what I did is tried to take demon's castle from start in hardest difficulty. Pretty fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgQ1SnKEVBY

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

I've found the time to finish my third race at hardest. Pretty fun playing the Men of the West. It's been smoothing sailing ever since I got a hold of those shieldmen.

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

how come the orcs of the whatever, the red ones, can give every troop 20% damage upgrades, but the races that 'specialize' in a certain troop can only give that one troop 20% damage upgrades?

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

a strategy i like using is get a strong unit or two to start an attack, then get a few halberd in, about three will do. follow up with some archers and spearmen, when u have a pretty decent attack and its pushing the enemy back, start sending spearman in the other lanes, but one per lane, so they get ignored. i like to spread them in a cone too. this works on easy mode

EthanFitz
EthanFitz
11 posts
Nomad

Can someone please post a picture or at least do a description of the Arnolds?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I think that they are kinda like terminators not sure though.

Showing 76-90 of 209