ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 110655
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

@Project9:

He is already developing Exit Path 2 right now. So be happy.

ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
249 posts
Nomad

Did anyone here get into the pre-beta?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i know that tart and est played the alpha. i think metal played it too but im not sure

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

i played the aplha-beta multiplayer a lil bit and it was pretty awesome but i was really laggy x3 cant wait to see what john has in store for us

ShadowShade
ShadowShade
2 posts
Nomad

i think level editor would be a bit too much. more colors (if possibe) would be nice like if you choose a color you can choose what shade of that color. and level editor should also be mixed with uniplayer. sorta like.. shell shock live where someone can give you a code and then you may go to it.. if im correct. BUT KEEP DOUBLE JUMP. and make really cool secret double jump paths too (; that'd b nice.... sorry if that was comfusing.

ShadowShade
ShadowShade
2 posts
Nomad

all i want is more multiplayer levels, edited uniplayer, more colors, more flairs, i could care less about level editor its not that fun in my opinion, keep double jump, and maybe... telaporters that bring you to a whole big race room. an EPIC raceing room! and you have to unlock flairs to get special items for level editor. and possibly the size of your charactar more desighns than just color. (: thanks!

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

I'm so excited for Exit Path 2! It's gonna be epic.

diggs98
diggs98
1 posts
Nomad

how do u get to tha game..exit path 2 wat do u type in?

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

its not out yet, u cant get to it

deerekid1
deerekid1
2 posts
Peasant

level editor? yes

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Anyone know when it comes out?

leton
leton
5 posts
Peasant

un game

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

it should come out next week, but it might come out this friday, he said it would this week, but their might a couple bugs he still needs to fix

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Exit Path 2 is out now. However, it is laggy for me, and probably a lot of users.

jerrymak1
jerrymak1
39 posts
Nomad

number one game exit path

Showing 361-375 of 380