ForumsGame Walkthroughs{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

374 306873
osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

Hello, i am just reserving here a post, i am osan and i love making reviews and walkthroughs, and my first here in AG will be a full walkthrough and review, this is just reserved (i will edit this post when game is out)

i am thinking of puting images and strategies, plus suggestions and other thins, but if you want any (please not a video) specific thing just tell me and i will work on that

• 374 Replies
insaneflyz
insaneflyz
3 posts
Farmer

m1 seems to be unlocked at 200,000 kills

insaneflyz
insaneflyz
3 posts
Farmer

berkeleyjake: if you are stuck anywhere, the best solution is to replay older levels and get a better score. you might actually complete the game faster that way.

Agelos12: it is purely random in my opinion.

mk1
mk1
11 posts
Shepherd

@Agelos12: They might come if you start many waves, but the rest is random...

osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

@Agelos12: They might come if you start many waves, but the rest is random...

That will raise the probabilities. Also it is a little bit more possible in harder levels or endurance levels, since there are more waves. Also putting +20 waves increase posibilities.
marcipaans
marcipaans
3 posts
Nomad

Got a few question about skills.

Wild Gem - Is it worth to put in this even? Atm I got it maxed(16/20) and for me it seems very solid starting mana when used on anvil. That way I don't invest in starting pool skill almost at all.

Triple Gem Mastery - Do you keep it maxed always? Lately I am keeping it maxed now because I find that with triple gems it seems easier to complete missions.

Multiple Gem Mastery and etc. Masteries regarding each gem type - Do you max those too when playing endurance modes or regular modes?

Replenish - This skill is the one I try to invest all the possible points I got. Right now it is above 80 if I got Wild Gem maxed, triple gems and some specific gem skills for certain levels.

Focus - As little as possible, to guarantee that when selling the wild gem I am very close to the cap.

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

apparitions only appear when wave 8 gets called, if i'm not mistaken. (They may take a while to actually drift to where you can see them.)

AirDecade
AirDecade
23 posts
Shepherd

The screen flickers at wave 8 and the apparition appears at wave 10.
Somehow apparitions don't like levels with mana shards.

animedyum
animedyum
2 posts
Jester

I finished the game last week but A1-M1-M13 were still hidden. Just keep playing one hour in a day and when i reached lvl 115 today M1 just appears. I don't know how, since i don't have premium

wannawatch86
wannawatch86
1 posts
Farmer

Is there a way to make apparitions appear in the field?

NdM
NdM
32 posts
Scribe

@wannawatch86

Spam many waves at the same time :P

DavidFoxfire
DavidFoxfire
3 posts
Peasant

Struggling a bit on M8. Suggestions are appreciated.

xoarr
xoarr
8 posts
Nomad

I'm trying to beat the 7k kills on the first challange field, any ideas what is the best way?

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

@xoarr...well, you'd need to have 242 monsters/wave on that map if you don't have premium...best way? Leave that till after you do all the other challenge amulets you can attempt. Try playing m7 with +15 waves first...you'll only need a total of 163 monsters/wave on that one, which gives you time to set up a half-decent mana farm.

If you have premium, swarm+endurance with a yellow/lime/orange/red gem(take away one component other than lime), doubled monsters, will be quite easy.

lolisito
lolisito
38 posts
Farmer

I won the last level ( G7 ) as a wiz level 90 ( no premium ).
Heres how , for players who have trouble with it .

Skills
http://i53.tinypic.com/mhvqko.jpg

Toweres/Gems ( Yellow/Lime only , destroy wild gem )
http://i53.tinypic.com/28mi6g6.jpg

lolisito
lolisito
38 posts
Farmer

Can't edit my posts o_0
Forgot to mention that not a single creature leaked , they all died ( 60 waves of them )

Showing 121-135 of 374